剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
of these types of detainees.
这种囚犯
As you know.
如你所知
Security will need to be tightened
再次行动之前
before we try that again.
需要加强安保
Detaining them will require substantial infrastructure, yes.
看押这些猎人是需要一定的场地 没错
We may need to beg a favor or two.
我们可能需要向上级请求帮助
I never beg Truss. You know that.
我从不求人的 你知道的
I'll start making arrangements.
我会着手安排的
No one showed.
一个也没有
Maybe we should pack it up.
也许该收拾走人了
We wait.
再等等
Keep the line clear.
保持通话
Car.
一辆车
And clicks.
有声音
Trap's working.
陷阱被触动了
Or they're using our own trap against us.
或者他们在用他们的陷阱来针对我们的
We could be sitting ducks.
我们可能正中下怀
Or should I say rabbits.
或者是自投罗网
Coming to you, Regan.
朝你过去了 里根
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
We'd like a room, please.
请给我们一间房♥
Sure, let me see what we have.
好的 我来查查看
Non-smoking.
不能吸烟
We've got our first arrivals.
第一个目标出现了
You can't say anything about Abby
你不能提及任何艾比的事
over phone calls, e-mail, text.
无论是在电♥话♥上,邮件里 还是手♥机♥信息
Everything can be traced.
一切都可能被监听
Snapchat disappears.
Snapchat的消息会自动消失
Not from us.
但还是可以追踪到
Emme, if you need to talk.
艾姆 你要是需要聊聊的话
You're scared, anything, just text or call me.
要是害怕 或者怎么样 给我发信息或者打电♥话♥
Flynn.
弗林
Just don't mention the "A" Word.
千万不要说那个“A”开头的词
Flynn.
弗林
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
I thought you were dead.
我以为你已经死了
It's okay. Don't be scared.
没关系 别害怕
Get back into the school.
回学校去
I know what you are.
我知道你是谁了
You told her? I figured it out!
你跟她说了 我自己发现的
Inside, now!
进去 马上!
Emme, I'm still the same person.
艾姆 我还是原来的那个我
You're not a person.
你根本不是人类
I'm the same Abby who loves you.
我还是那个深爱你的艾比
What are you doing, Flynn?
你在干嘛呢 弗林
You don't know if she's bad or not!
你根本不知道她是善是恶
That's what you said.
这是你自己说的
Listen to Flynn, Emme.
听我说 弗林 艾姆
Emme, we're just gonna talk.
艾姆 我们只是要谈谈
That's right. Please, go inside.
是的 请你进去吧
This is not proper conflict resolution!
这不是一个解决冲突的办法
You are no longer part of this family.
你已经不再是这个家庭的一员了
You leave Emme alone.
离艾姆远远的
I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be here, but it's urgent.
抱歉 我知道我不该在这里的 但事情紧急
No freaky backup this time?
这次没有吓人的后援队伍了吗?
Just me, I swear. We need to talk.
就我一个人 我发誓 我们得好好谈谈
About our feelings?
谈你的感受
Sorry. That ship sailed.
不好意思 时过境迁了
Not about us, about what's happening right now.
不是关于我俩 关于现在
With the ETU and the message from Bob Brecke.
ETU正在发生什么以及来自布雷克的消息
Down there.
去那边
Move.
走
Move!
走!
Steph has the numbers at 15.
史蒂夫那边确认是15人
Please confirm.
请确认
I count 17 so far.
我目前确认是17个
Two more.
多了两个
Like fish in a barrel.
瓮中之鳖
You sure they're all Hunters?
你确定他们都是猎人吗
I'm sure.
我很确定
Weird.
奇了怪了
It's like they're a bunch of Docker dads and soccer moms.
他们看起来就像普通人
Don't let your guard down.
别让保安放松警惕
Someone there must know about the Purge.
这里面一定有人知道"大清除"的事情
Hang on.
等等
I might have something.
我好像听到了什么
What have you got?
什么
Hi.
嗨
I overheard your conversation about Musa.
我监听了你关于穆萨的谈话
I'm sorry, I don't know why we're here.
不好意思 我们也不知道我们怎么在这里
Do you?
你们知道吗?
That's what I keep asking.
我也想问
We don't know, either.
我们也不清楚
We just heard the message to come here.
我是听到消息来的
Me too.
我也是
I'm Allison.
我叫艾莉森
I'm Bai.
我姓白
And this is my husband, Jeff.
这是我丈夫 杰夫
That's Lily.
那是我们女儿莉莉
I like your boots.
我喜欢你的靴子
Thanks. I like your shoes, too.
谢谢 我也很喜欢你的鞋
You a teacher?
您是老师?
History and sociology, Des Moines junior high.
我在Des Moines高中教历史和社会学
I'm a pediatrician.
我是个儿科医生
And I'm in fourth grade.
现在四年级
Really?
真的吗?
I go to Seattle University.
我在西雅图大学
Guess we're both students.
我想我们都是学生咯?
You're kind of old to be a student.
你当学生年纪有点大了
Lily.
莉莉
So Musa called us here for the Purge?
所以 穆萨把我们召唤过来是为了大清除?
Yes.
是的
Do you know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
What do you mean Abby's gone?
什么叫艾比不见了
Where?
去哪了?
She left just after we got the message.
我们一获得消息她就走了
I bet she's gone to warn the Hunters at the hotel.
她一定是去通知酒店里的猎人了
Risking her life to save others.
用自己的生命冒险来拯救别人
She's a brave soldier.
她是个勇敢的战士
She's an idiot.
她是个白♥痴♥
We'll lose her along with the rest of them, or worse.
我们可能会失去和其他猎人 甚至更糟
They'll capture Abby
他们会俘虏艾比
and torture her for our location.
严刑逼供我们的位置
How many of your people have died for you, hmm?
已经有多少人为你丧命了?
This isn't a sacrifice she's making.
她这不叫牺牲
It's a mistake.
叫犯傻
Since we came here,
自从我们来这之后
I have had to ask countless Hunters to give their lives.
我被迫让无数的猎人献出生命
I remember all their faces and all their names.
我记得他们每个人的容貌和他们姓名
They also died for you, Liana.
他们也是因你而死的 莱安娜
For all of us.
因为我们所有人
I'm not prepared to lose any more.
我再也不会输了
I'll bring them back.
我要把他们带回来
The hotel will be surrounded.
酒店要被包围了
No way in or out. Don't be foolish.
没有出口或入口 别傻了
There is always a way.
路永远都有
You need to call off the roundup.
你得先解除埋伏
You first.
你先
Call Musa, tell him to stop the Purge.
打给穆萨 让他停止清洗计划
Flynn, listen to me.
弗林 听我说
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表