剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
that wasn't a lie.
我没有骗你
Hunters ripped my heart out.
猎人撕碎了我的心
Brendan was the love of my life.
布伦丹是我一生挚爱
I served.
我甘愿为她付出一切
We served together.
我们为彼此付出一切
Until the day we didn't.
直到末日
And I am the last person
我是最后一个
who would cut a deal with those Guano fu.
能跟那些Guano达成协议的人
Whatever the price.
不管付出什么代价
I didn't plant that SIM card in the locker.
我没有在柜子里植入SIM卡
And Regan's not here.
里根不在这儿
Then it's someone who didn't think through
没有人会知道
the fact that I'm a cleaner.
其实我是警♥察♥
That's my stock-in-trade.
这是我惯用的伎俩
Leave no trace.
不留踪迹
Jules ran the diagnostic.
朱尔斯下的判断
Told us you made the calls to McCarthy.
他告诉我们你给麦卡锡打了电♥话♥
And he knew about Turkey and Colombia.
他知道关于土耳其和哥伦比亚的事
And he has access to all our files, passwords, briefings...
他也清楚我们手头的所有文件 密♥码♥ 作战策略...
That son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
We'll need proof.
我们需要证据
I'll notify Finnerman.
我会通知芬纳曼
Shit.
该死
Tech with an unlocked computer?
电脑都没加密?
He wanted us to find this.
他故意让我们找到这个
He's been watching us the whole time.
他全程都在监视我们
Is the steak too well-done for you?
牛排还吃得惯吗?
I haven't eaten meat in ten years.
我已经整整十年没吃过肉了
I gave it up after you took my parents.
当你把父母带离我身边时
I was on my own.
孤身一人
I had to fend for myself.
我必须填饱自己的肚子
By hunting.
猎杀
Killing felt... natural.
杀戮是... 天性
I hated myself for it.
我恨这样的自己
You've killed for the ETU.
你为ETU效命
Jackson told me we had to, to save people.
杰克逊告诉我 我们必须拯人类
That we needed to stop you.
因而我们必须阻止你们
What did your parents tell you?
你父母告诉过你什么?
Not much.
没什么
Are they still alive?
他们还活着吗?
The humans know more than I do.
人类知道的比我多
The ETU has more intel on us than they've shared with you.
ETU所掌握的关于我们的情报远比你知道的多
They know exactly where your parents are, I don't.
他们知道你父母在哪 我不知道
Well, who does, Jackson?
好吧 谁知道 杰克逊吗?
You've only glimpsed who you truly are.
你对自己的了解不过是冰山一角
You must also learn where you come from.
你还要清楚自己从何而来
Where we come from.
甚至我们从何而来
But I'm not sure you're ready to hear it.
但我不确定你是否准备好了
I want to know.
我想知道
Tell me.
告诉我
Please, Brother.
求你了 兄弟
We come from a war-torn world.
我们来自饱受战争摧残的世界
Not unlike this earth.
跟地球一样
The battles between the enslaved and the rulers took many lives.
奴隶们跟统治者之间的战斗葬送了很多无辜的生命
But I survived as did your parents.
但我和你父母都活下来了
The victors boarded a ship
战胜方把我们带上船
to take us to a distant planet to colonize.
来到一个新的殖民地
A world to call our own.
只属于我们的家园
But there was a revolt.
但那儿也发生了叛乱
They call themselves the Exalted.
他们自称为歌♥颂者
We all fled the ship and fell to earth.
我们纷纷跳下船 跌落至地球
Apart, desperate, alone.
流离失所 绝望孤独
Until I found others.
直到我找到同伴
This is why we are here.
这就是我们聚集在此的原因
Are you the Exalted?
你是他们中的一员吗?
Did you cause the revolt?
是你引起了叛乱吗?
No.
不是
The Exalted are all gone now.
歌♥颂者现在已经不在了
Like I said, there was always a war.
如我所说 战争永远不会结束
Abby mentioned a breeding camp.
艾比提到了繁殖营
You want to know how you were born.
你想知道自己是怎么出生的
In the tub, I saw part of it.
在浴缸里 我之前看到过一点
Until we become human, we have no gender.
转变成人类时我们没有性别
No race either.
也没有种族
Our status amongst our kind
我们在族种里的身份
is not always reflected in this flesh.
没法在人类肉体里辨别
Your parents chose well.
你父母做了好的选择
You were lucky.
你很幸运
I had to take the first body I found.
我必须在第一个找到的肉体里栖身
I would have preferred something a little... taller.
我后悔没找个更... 高的才对
We have no genders.
我们没有性别
That's intense.
不可思议
So how do we...? The stirrings that you feel...
那我们如何...? 那种你感受到的刺♥激♥感...
You don't understand what you truly long for.
你不知道自己内心真正的渴望
What you need.
你真正需要什么
Show me.
告诉我
I have the perfect guide.
我会好好引导你
Don't be afraid.
不要害怕
Abby will not leave you.
艾比不会离开你
We are all part of one another.
我们彼此血肉相连
It's Jules, Callaway.
卡拉韦 我是朱尔斯
The ETU is on to me, I'm at our meeting point.
ETU开始盯上我了 我在碰头地点
I need help now.
帮帮我
Fu--.
我♥操♥--
Jules is in the wind.
朱尔斯已经跟丢了
Apparently he left us a message. You didn't say the magic word.
显然他给我们留下了线索 你没说出通关密语
I bet we paid him overtime to code this.
我猜我们付给他的加班费都用来编这个了
Jules was my hire.
朱尔斯 是我雇佣的
He had a congressman as a reference, for God's sakes.
有个议员是他的推荐人 天呢
I mean, that alone should've raised my hackles.
光这个就应该引起我的怀疑了
You couldn't have known.
你没法知道的
Jules passed all security clearances, and...
朱尔斯通过了所有的安全检查 而且...
We went to him, he didn't come to us.
我们找的他 他并没有主动找我们
It's not unlike the way we met up with Musa in Romania.
不像我们在罗马尼亚遇到穆萨那样
It hardly compares.
这没法比
I went to see Hagi.
我去见了海伊
Despite the fact I ordered you to stand down.
尽管我已经要求你退出了
You'll forgive my recalcitrance
等你知道他告诉了我些什么
when you see the intel he gave me.
你就会原谅我的擅自做主
Lithium.
锂
We know about this for sure?
我们对这个确定吗?
Hunters have been seeking access to lithium mines
猎人们从1989年开始就在罗马尼亚
in Romania as far back as 1989.
寻找锂矿了
The raw material for thermonuclear weapons.
这种稀有的原料可以做高热原子核反应的武器
My guess, they never stopped.
我猜 他们没停止过
I ran all the lithium mines in the U.S.
我查找了所有美国的锂矿
There are a dozen in Wyoming,
怀俄明州有很多
five in North Carolina,
北卡罗来纳州有5个
and one in West Virginia.
西佛吉尼亚州有1个
West Virginia, near Circleton?
西佛吉尼亚州 靠近Circleton?
Only eight miles from Regan's childhood home.
距离里根童年的家只有8英里
Owned by a Devil's Tower Mining Corporation.
被一个叫恶魔之塔的矿业公♥司♥持有
Regan's parents could have been running that mine covertly.
里根的父母有可能在秘密的管理那个矿
And we need to find out as soon as possible.
而且我们要尽快的找出真♥相♥
Your unit, your call.
你的小组 你决定
All right, agents, listen up.
好的 探员们 听好了
We have a possible lead on a Hunters' hideout.
关于猎人们的藏身之处我们我们可能有了线索
Devil's Tower Mining Corporation in West Virginia.
西佛吉尼亚州的恶魔之塔矿业公♥司♥
A mine? As in minerals?
一个矿? 矿物质的矿?
As in lithium.
锂矿的矿
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表