剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
You go on, I'll keep you posted.
你去吧 有事再联♥系♥你
Sir.
长官
Cracking the code really is a game-changer.
破解密♥码♥总算是力挽狂澜
I'm thrilled for you.
我想你很高兴吧
I know it's come at a great cost,
我知道这来之不易
but your father wanted to protect all the innocent,
但你父亲想保护所有无辜者
that means humans, too.
也包括人类
His translation will help us do that.
他的翻译会帮助我们
It's not the translating that killed him.
不是翻译导致了他的死亡
She did.
是她
Don't quit the ETU because of Finnerman.
不要因为芬纳曼而离开ETU
I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.
我不会让她好过的
This message succeeds,
这条信息发送成功的话
it will be because of your father.
全是你父亲的功劳
And you.
还有你的
Musa?
穆萨?
It has been so long since I have worn my own skin.
我已经太久没有披上过自己的皮囊了
But we are close.
但快了
Soon, we will all be as one again.
不久 我们又将融为一体
Our battles will be over.
战争也会结束
We just received an urgent message from Bob Brecke,
我们刚刚收到了来自鲍勃·布雷克的紧急信息
except it's not from Bob. Who's it from?
但不是鲍勃发的 是谁?
It's in our language and it says it's from you.
这是用我们的语言发的 并且上面说发出者是你
"This is Musa, the Purge is upon us, we gather today."
"我是穆萨 我们今天就集♥合♥ 准备大清除计划"
And then there's an address.
然后留下一个地址
Where?
哪儿?
A hotel in rural Ohio.
在俄亥俄州乡村的一家旅馆
They're setting a trap.
这是他们设下的圈套
Everyone's been waiting years for a message like this.
大家已经等这条消息数十年
Now they're walking into a trap.
现在他们正一步步跳进陷阱
We have to warn them.
我们必须警告他们
We can't.
我们无计可施
The ETUs shut down our system
在发完这条假消息后
after they sent out the bogus message.
ETU关闭了我们的系统
Then we set up another one.
那我们再建一个
We're less than a week out from the Purge.
我们离大清除只剩不到一周的时间
There's no time.
没时间了
What do you propose, then?
那你打算怎么做?
We do nothing.
什么都做不了
We could contact the ETU.
我们可以联♥系♥ETU
Flynn, negotiate.
联♥系♥弗林 进行谈判
We don't negotiate with animals.
我们不跟动物谈判
That's probably what they say about us.
这正是他们用来说我们的
You would know.
你得知道
Our people are gonna die. They won't be the first.
我们的人会牺牲的 他们不会是第一批
Enough.
够了
We use the number station as a contingency, stop who we can.
我们使用计数站碰碰运气 尽一切可能阻止这件事
Number station?
计数站?
Radio broadcasts.
无线电广播
It's what we used before the Internet.
这是我们在网络出现前使用的
We haven't used the number station in over a decade.
我们已经数十年没用过这个据点了
Nobody will be listening.
没人会收听的
Some will.
总有人会
As soon as they realize the network is down.
他们一旦意识到网络关闭了
It won't save them all.
这样做没法解救所有人
And the Hunters who show up at the hotel?
那些出现在旅馆的猎人会怎么样?
They're already dead.
他们必死无疑
Hey.
嘿
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
No. You lied to me about Abby.
不好 艾比的事你对我撒了谎
I did it to protect you.
我是为了保护你
I was trying to keep you safe.
我在努力护你周全
So everything Regan told me is really true.
所以里根告诉我的一切都是真的
What kind is she?
她到底是什么?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Is she a gray one or something reptilian?
她是爬行动物还是什么之类的?
What planet is she from?
她来自哪个星球?
I don't know.
我不知道
There's lots I don't know and that's the truth.
有太多谜团尚未解开 不过你说的都是事实
Emme, you have to listen to me.
艾姆 你必须听我说
The people I work for
我工作的部门
are very, very serious about keeping this a secret.
严格要求我们保守这个秘密
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思吗?
Yeah.
明白
Your friend pulled a gun on me.
你朋友甚至拿枪指着我
That was pretty serious.
的确很严重
Emme, just... don't tell anyone about Abby.
艾姆,不要把艾比的事情告诉任何人
Promise?
保证?
Not a soul.
一个字也不能说
I won't.
我保证不说
But will you promise not to lie to me again?
但你能保证不再骗我了吗
I promise I won't lie to you again.
我保证不再骗你
Sorry.
不好意思
You work for some pretty scary people.
你在给一些相当可怕的人们干活
The bad guys are worse.
坏家伙们更可怕
Is Abby bad?
艾比是坏人吗
I don't know.
我不知道
We have a clear visual of the hotel
通过我们临时指挥中心的监控
from our temp command center via CCTV.
可以很清楚地监测酒店情况
We will clear out all hotel guests and staff
我们会转移所有酒店客人和工作人员
and move in our own people.
把我们的人手安插♥进♥去
Sever phone lines, shut down WiFi.
切断电♥话♥线 关闭WIFI
Secure exits here, here, and here.
安全出口在 这儿 这儿 和这儿
When the Hunters have all arrived,
猎人一来
the perimeter fence goes up.
围栏就会升起
Nobody gets out.
它们无处可逃
Like Noriega and the Panamanian church.
就像Noriega和巴拿马教堂一样
Except we won't be blasting heavy metal music.
只是我们不用重金属音乐
We'll give the Hunters an eight-hour window to arrive
我们预留八小时等待猎人上钩
and then move in and detain.
然后进去把他们一网打尽
How many can we expect?
估计能捉到多少?
We know that hundreds listen to the track with our message.
有数百个已知的目标在收听我们的讯号♥
We have no way of predicting how many will show up, if any.
目前还无法预估会有多少出现 如果有的话
For all we know, Musa has a backup system
目前只知道 穆萨还有个应急系统
and he's told his followers that our message is fake.
并且他告诉他的人我们的消息是假冒的
If any do show up, we can always use them as bait.
要是出现猎人 我们可以把它们当做诱饵
Or collateral.
或是人♥质♥
Even better.
那更好
Their lives in exchange for stopping the Purge.
用他们的性命来停止"大清除"计划
We have a psy-ops battalion on standby at White Hall.
我们在白厅还有个打心理战的备用部门
The mission is to detain.
任务是抓捕
Any more questions?
还有疑问吗
Just one.
有一点
Where's our fearless Hunter killer when we need him?
正需要他的时候 我们英勇无畏的猎人杀手这时候在哪?
Flynn is on his way.
弗林正在赶来
I should be inside.
我应该去酒店内部
I need you guarding the perimeter.
我需要你保护外♥围♥安全
I can tell who's Hunter right away,
我可以立即分辨谁是猎人
and I can find out what they know about Musa and the Purge.
还能知道他们对穆萨和"大清除"了解多少
All right, get changed.
好吧 把你调到内部
Hunters have proved a formidable enemy.
猎人实力非凡
Is detention really an option?
抓捕行动真的行得通吗?
We have the element of surprise.
万事俱备
We've chosen our location, we can surround it and control.
位置已经选好 我们可以包围他们 一切都在掌控之中
This is the best opportunity we've had yet
这是我们迄今最好的x7f
to capture Hunters in large numbers.
大规模俘虏猎人的机会了
Capture?
俘虏?
The value of the information we stand to gain
目前所掌握的信息还
is immeasurable.
无法确定其可靠度
We don't have the facilities to house large numbers
我们没有地方来关押
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表