剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
Seraphin was picked up by DC police this morning
塞拉芬今天早上被特区警方找到
claiming he'd been taken prisoner by a secret government
称自己被某个秘密政♥府♥组织监禁
organization and had been sleeping with an alien sex spy.
并与一个外星人间谍发生了性关系
Scopolamine in his coffee?
你在咖啡里加了莨菪碱(一种神经抑制剂)?
Elicits hallucinations and confessions.
能让他产生幻觉还能招供
Straight from the company playbook.
毫不费力的套出了话
...hidden history of mental illness.
(电视的声音)... 有隐藏的精神病史...
Ellsberg was before your time.
埃尔斯伯格快你一步
Nixon's finest hour.
尼克松的光荣时刻
I know my U.S. History.
我清楚我自己的办事节奏
Carroll and Abby?
卡罗尔和艾比呢?
She's gone again with the wind.
她又消失了
He let her escape?
他让她逃跑的?
I don't know.
我不知道
There was blood in the hotel room.
酒店房♥间里有血迹
Hunter blood? Mm.
猎人的血? 是的
Gone before local PD got there?
在当地警♥察♥赶到前就消失了吗?
Spick-and-span, won't be your Watergate.
警♥察♥来的时候酒店已经清理干净了 不会成为你的污点
I'll start sorting through the Seraphin intel with Jules.
我要开始和朱尔斯整理塞拉斯的关系网
Mm.
嗯
A sum of money that large
这么一大笔钱
can only be controlled from the top.
只可能被高层人员控制
Brother Number Four.
四号♥猎人
Find me the link.
给我找到和他之间的联♥系♥
How's her arm?
她胳膊怎么样了
It'll be fine.
会好起来的
Must've been quite a hit.
当时一定下手不轻
I bounce back.
我会很快恢复的
You gave yourself the treatment.
你治疗了你自己
The urges haven't stopped.
那种冲动并没有停止
I understand that, but the treatment makes you vulnerable.
我了解 但这种治疗会削弱你力量
I don't care.
我不在乎
Well, you should, this unit needs you.
你应该在乎 小组需要你
To be a weapon.
作为一个武器
Do you really believe that's the only reason you're here?
你真的以为这是你在这里的唯一理由?
I'm not like the other Hunters, I'm not an animal.
我不像其它的猎人 我不是动物
Of course you're not.
你当然不是
And I'm not your pet either.
我也不是你的宠物
Or your toy solder or your experiment.
或者你的小兵 你的试验品
I care about your safety, your well-being,
我关心你的安危和幸福
and I've always tried to treat you as if you were one of my
我一直试着
One of my own.
对你视如己出
You're an Elder at your temple.
你是长辈
You and your family attend service every Sunday.
你和你的家人每周日做礼拜
Your faith and your family
你的信仰和家人
are the most important things in your life.
对你来说才是最重要的
But you've never once asked me to come with you
但你从来没有叫上我去做礼拜
because I'm not human.
因为我不是人类
My soul isn't worth saving.
我的灵魂不值得被救赎
That is, if you really think I have one.
当然 如果你真的认为我有灵魂的话
Allison, I'm sorry, I didn't even know you were interested.
艾莉森 我很抱歉 我以为你不感兴趣
Don't worry about it.
算了
You've got your faith to soothe you.
你有信仰可以安抚你
I've got a machine.
我只有一台冷冰冰的机器
You didn't call back.
你没有回电
I couldn't, not right away.
我没办法 当时没空
Did you see her?
你见到她了吗?
No.
没有
She never showed up, Emme, I'm sorry.
她没有出现 艾姆 对不起
I didn't lie.
我没骗你
I know.
我知道
I believe you, but that wasn't the Abby we knew.
我相信你 但那已经不是我们认识的艾比了
But it was.
但她曾经是
It wasn't.
她以前也不是
She's gone, Emme.
她走了 艾姆
We have to let her go.
我们只能让她走
Both of us.
我们两个
I don't believe it.
我不相信
That's normal.
这很正常
That's the first stage of grief.
这是悲伤的第一阶段
And then what?
然后呢?
Then it's anger.
然后就是愤怒
Or... or bargaining.
或者... 争吵
I don't remember.
我不记得了
There are seven stages...
一共有七个阶段
I better look it up. Yeah.
我最好查一查 对
I need to get this right for her.
我得弄清楚 就算是为了她
I found it.
找到了
Kubler-Ross stages of grief.
Kubler Ross 悲伤的七个阶段
Will you memorize these with me?
你想和我一起记吗?
There aren't seven stages, there's five.
不是七个阶段 是五个
Number one.
第一
Denial.
否认
Number two: anger.
第二 愤怒
Number three... bargaining.
第三 争吵
Number four: depression.
第四 沮丧
Number five...
第五...
Acceptance.
接受
My Feelers, you have returned to your Brother.
我的感知者们 你们回来了
You found her.
你们找到了她
Show me.
给我看看吧
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表