剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
You know I can't do that.
你知道我不能这么做的
Going to school events is what normal parents do.
一般家长都会参加学校活动的
So you're behind schedule in your research
你就因为家长会
because of PTA meetings?
而延误自己的研究?
There is no time to waste!
已经没时间浪费了!
We've got to get the reversion procedure working!
我们得搞定再生程序!
Mommy?
妈咪?
Allison.
艾莉森
What are you still doing up?
你怎么还不睡呢?
It's late, honey, you should be asleep by now.
很晚了 宝贝 你要去睡了
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
这正是我所说的
Fostering human tendencies only confuses her.
培养她的人性只会让她更迷糊
It's not fair, Ted. Let's get you back to bed.
这不公平 泰德 去睡觉吧
Making her think she's something she's not.
这样只会让她对自己有错误的认知
It's not fair to her!
这对她不公平!
Take off your clothes.
把衣服脱了
She's clean.
她没问题
Viktor Karp, I'm Regan.
维克托·卡普 我是里根
Agent Regan of Homeland Security.
国土安♥全♥部♥的里根探员
ETU.
ETU
I'm out. That's why I'm here.
我退出了 所以才来这里
What happened here?
你这儿怎么了?
I had a baby. The humans took it.
我生了个孩子 人类把他抢走了
Why you want to see Liana?
你为什么想见莱安娜?
I'm her daughter.
我是她女儿
Liana doesn't have a daughter.
莱安娜没有女儿
You're at home.
你到家了
So I see.
看出来了
I had you brought here.
我把你弄来的
We needed you someplace private
我们得找个地方把你关起来
in case you said something you shouldn't.
防止你走漏风声
Flynn, you got a drug problem.
弗林 你嗑药的问题很严重
No. I got an alien problem.
不 我只有外星人问题
Well, you need to deal with it
你得在回到团队前
before I let you back on the team.
解决这些问题
Team? Right.
团队? 是啊
'Cause we're all just team players, aren't we, Truss?
因为我们都是团队合作玩家 不是吗 特拉斯?
You're using me.
你利用我
You're using Regan.
还利用里根
God knows what you got on Briggs.
谁知道你对布里格斯在打什么算盘
You are privy to information that is beyond classified.
你知道得太多了
And if I don't come back and play,
要是我不回去的话
you're gonna contain me?
你就要把我关起来?
If I have to.
如果有必要的话
Flynn, are you all right?
弗林 你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm great.
我好极了
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这?
My counselor brought me.
指导老师带我来的
Your boss said you had an accident.
你老板说你出事了
Yeah.
是啊
Your story checks out.
你说的话刚被证实
Well, I'm sorry for the security measures.
我很抱歉 安检手段比较粗鲁
Are you comfortable?
你在这还舒服吗?
Give me what I want
把我要的东西给我
and I don't give a damn where you hold me.
我才不管你把我关在哪
You fought against the Hunters,
你曾和猎人作战
but now you want to join them?
但现在想成为他们的一员?
The humans took me away from my mother.
人类把我和母亲拆散
They took my baby.
带走了我的孩子
They used me, made me fight against the Hunters.
他们利用我来对抗猎人
I want to be with my own kind.
我想和自己的族人站在同一战线
I think I believe that.
你大概说服了我
So Liana's coming for me?
所以莱安娜要来了吗?
Not quite yet.
暂时还没有
First time I shot up, I was 16.
我第一次注射的时候 只有16岁
I was a punky-ass kid on a skateboard.
还是个游手好闲的小混混
In the parking lot of a 7-11 in Davenport, Texas,
在德克萨斯州达文波特一家7-11的停车场里
I bought a dime bag from a dealer named Shotgun Vallardo.
从一个叫猎枪瓦拉的贩子那买♥♥了半盎司大♥麻♥
One taste and I was hooked.
吸了一口就上钩了
So you were a junkie.
所以你是个瘾君子
Is that supposed to impress me?
想用这个让我觉得你很屌♥?
I wasn't hooked on the junk.
我不是上了毒品的钩
I was hooked on the deal.
而是上了贩毒的钩子
Next day I was running for Shotgun.
第二天起我就开始跑腿了
And six months later,
6个月后
Shotgun's wife was a widow
猎枪挂了 她老婆成了寡妇
and I had every last one of his buyers in my pocket.
而且他的客户都成了我的
See, we're the same under the skin,
在这副皮囊之下 我们没有什么不同
you, me, all us Hunters.
你 我 我们猎人都一样
We have the same animal urges.
我们都是冲动的动物
The desire, the will, and the strength
想要毁灭与主宰的
to destroy and dominate.
欲望 意志 以及力量
What are you gonna do with my blood?
你要拿我的血做什么?
Angel, don't you worry your pretty little head about that.
小天使 你那漂亮的小脑袋瓜不用来担心这个
You keep your end of the deal and I'll keep mine.
你要坚守你的原则 我也要坚守我的
Anything you'd like to say about what you've heard so far?
你对你目前听到的这些有什么想说的吗?
We've reunited you with your daughter.
我让你们父女团聚
I only ask that you translate Hunter recordings
而现在只是让你翻译我们截获到的
that we've intercepted.
猎人录音
No.
不
I'll start then, shall I?
那我来说 怎么样?
Hunters have been sourcing lithium.
猎人被探测出了锂元素
Enriched lithium is a fuel source for nuclear warheads.
浓缩锂是核武器的能源
And Musa has been working with Viktor Karp,
穆萨已经开始和维克托·卡普
and arm's dealer who has access to long-range missiles.
以及拥有超远距离导弹的武器贩子行动了
All right so far?
我说的对吗?
Well, you seem to have it all worked out.
你已经都弄明白了
What do you need from me?
还要我来干嘛?
Cockroaches are extraordinary creatures.
蟑螂是种特别的生物
Very hardy.
吃苦耐劳
They're extremely adaptive.
适应力极强
They molt.
定期换毛
They chirp.
叽叽喳喳
They have shells.
他们有坚硬的甲壳
And they can survive a nuclear explosion.
还能从核爆♥炸♥中生还
Hunters molt.
猎人也定期换毛
They click. They have shells.
发出哒哒的声音 拥有甲壳
And they have nuclear weapons.
还拥有核武器
I think that you,
我觉得你们
Hunters, are reverting to your alien shells
猎人 该亮出你们的外星人甲壳了
because Musa is planning a nuclear attack,
因为穆萨正策划一次核攻击
and that's how you'll survive.
而这样你们才能生还
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说些什么
We did well in raising your daughter for you,
我们替你把女儿养的很好
don't you think?
你说呢?
By turning her against her own kind?
你是指让她背叛自己的族人吗?
No. No, I don't.
不 不 我不这么认为
When we found Allison,
我们找到艾莉森的时候
she was on a direct course for self-destruction.
她正在参加一个自我毁灭的课程
Poor kid would be dead by now if we hadn't intervened.
可怜的小家伙 如果不是我们的干预她已经在天堂了
We saved her life, Ted.
我们救了她一命 泰德
You might even say that I still have a hand
你也可以说她的命
in keeping her alive.
还掌握在我手里
Should we have another listen?
我们再听一遍怎么样?
Don't worry.
别担心
Your daughter's not going anywhere.
你女儿哪也不会去的
Yeah, we can keep her as long as you like.
对 她活多久全由你决定
I understand your timeline, Liana.
我了解你的时间表 莱安娜
No, we're arranging transportation now.
不 我们正准备把她运走
Tell Musa his delivery's on its way.
告诉穆萨他的快递已经在路上了
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表