剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
The Purge isn't what you think.
清洗计划并不是你想的那样
You're launching a nuclear attack on us.
你们打算用核武器攻击我们
We're calling off nothing.
我们不会取消行动的
No, that's what I came here to tell you.
不 我来这就是为了告诉你
We're not planning an attack.
我们没有计划袭击
We're trying to leave Earth.
我们只是想离开地球
Leave?
离开?
We're not purging the Earth of humans.
我们不是要清洗地球上的人类
We're purging the Earth of us.
要清洗的是地球上的我们
We're going home, Flynn.
我们要回家了 弗林
Everything we've done has all been for this.
我们所做的一切都是为了回家
To go back where we came from, where we belong.
回到我们的来处 我们真正的归属
So everything.
所以这一切
The bombings. The drugs.
炸♥弹♥ 毒药
The killings. Were a means to an end.
杀戮 都只为了一个结果
And not the one you think.
而且不是你想的那个
If we wanted to attack humans,
如果我们想要攻击人类
we would have already, but we don't.
我们早就做了 但我们没有
It's not what we want and it never has been.
那并不是我们想要的 从来都不是
Please tell me you believe me.
拜托告诉我你相信我
I believe you.
我相信你
Thank you.
谢谢
If you lie to me again, you're dead.
如果你再对我说谎 你就死定了
You believe her?
你相信她?
Definitely not. But then I'm biased.
不信 但我有偏见
This is Abby.
这是艾比
Thank you for coming to see us.
谢谢你来见我们
I'm Commander Truss Jackson.
我是指挥官 特拉斯·杰克逊
If you're going home, as you say you are,
如果你们要回家 如你所说的那样
why do you need lithium or WMDs?
为什么你们需要锂以及大规模杀伤武器?
They're not weapons.
那不是武器
They're to be used in the launch.
只是用于带我们离开
Really?
真的吗?
Why did Musa send you?
穆萨为什么派你过来?
He doesn't know I'm here.
他不知道我来了
I came because you need to know the truth.
我来是因为你们应该知道真♥相♥
The Hunters who are inside, they're innocents.
在里面的那些猎人 他们是无辜的
Not according to what we know about Hunters so far.
根据我们对猎人的了解来看 并非如此
You are drug dealers, murderers, and terrorists.
你们是毒贩 杀人犯 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're wrong.
你错了
They're not sleeper agents and they're not criminals.
他们不是什么潜伏间谍或者罪犯
Every Hunter in there had to take a human life to look human,
每一个猎人都为了获得皮囊杀害了人类
just like you did.
正如你所做的那样
We all had to, but it was the only way we could survive.
确实 但这是让我们生存下来的唯一做法
It's still murder.
你们依旧杀了人
Much as I'd like to believe you,
就算我想相信你
I have only your word to go on.
我也不过只有你的一面之词
Do you have any hard evidence? No.
你有什么真凭实据吗? 没有
But why would I risk coming here if it isn't the truth?
如果这不是真♥相♥ 我又何必冒险来这儿?
To create a diversion
为了声东击西
and aide your colleague's escape.
协助你们的人逃跑
Go for Jackson.
我是杰克逊
Jackson, we need to talk in person.
杰克逊 我们需要私下聊聊
Not now.
现在不行
No, this can't wait.
不 这很急
I might have intel about the Purge.
我可能有一些关于大清洗的信息
Meet me in the service tunnel.
我在隧洞里等你
I'm on my way.
我马上来
Secure her.
看住她
Armed guard at all times.
不间断武装守卫
Ma'am.
长官
What do you have for me?
有什么消息?
This way.
这边走
Flynn. Don't.
弗林. 别
You don't get to speak.
你没资格说话
Everything you ever said is a lie.
你说过的所有话都是假的
I was just trying to look after my own.
我只是为了保护自己
It's all I've ever done.
仅此而已
You keep telling yourself that.
你就这么骗自己吧
You were a soldier.
你曾经是个士兵
You killed for your country.
你为你的国家杀人
How is what I've done so different?
那与我的所作所为有什么不同?
War is war.
战争是战争
Family is family. We had a family.
家庭是家庭 我们有过一个家
You broke Emme's heart.
你伤了艾姆的心
I never meant to hurt her.
我从来没打算伤害她的
Yeah, well, it didn't work out like that,
是啊 但结果就是这样的
did it?
不是吗?
Flynn.
弗林
When you see Emme,
你见到艾姆的时候
tell her I love her and that I'll miss her.
告诉她我爱她 我会想念她
Please.
拜托了
Everyone's talking about swimming lessons and timeshares,
大家都在讨论游泳课或者别♥墅♥所有权之类的
not blowing anything up.
而不是炸飞什么东西
They are part of Musa's terror network.
他们都是穆萨恐怖网络的一部分
Otherwise, they wouldn't even be here.
否则 他们不会出现在这里
Being a Hunter doesn't automatically make you a terrorist.
猎人并不等同于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
By that logic, I'm a terrorist, too.
照你这么说 我也是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
You're different.
你不一样
So are the Hunters inside.
里面的那些猎人也不一样
None of them have speeding tickets,
他们甚至都没有超速罚单
let alone criminal records.
更别说犯罪记录了
I'm sure their orders were to lay low,
我肯定他们的命令是低调潜伏
but even if some of them aren't terrorists,
但即便其中一部分不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
we can't just let them go.
我们也不能就这么放走他们
We can't just lock them up because they're Hunters.
我们不能因为他们是猎人就把他们监禁起来
We are detaining them.
我们只是扣留而已
Where?
在哪儿?
Another black site?
另一处黑狱吗?
Torture them like my dad?
像对我爸爸那样折磨他们?
They didn't do anything wrong.
他们没有犯任何错
Protect the innocent ones.
保护无辜的猎人
There are families in there.
里面都是一个一个家庭
Children just like I was.
如曾经的我一般的孩子们
I'll talk to Finnerman.
我会跟芬纳曼说
How many do we have?
里面有多少?
47.
Lock it down.
封锁住
No one else goes in or out.
不许任何人出入
We are go for lockdown.
开启一级封锁
Lockdown in effect, repeat, lockdown in effect.
立刻封锁 重复 立刻封锁
Any agent still inside, get out immediately.
任何留在内部的探员 立刻出来
Falcon four, counter response,
猎鹰4号♥ 响应
get into position.
就位
We're in position.
已就位
Ready to move in.
准备突进
You have to go.
你们必须离开
Why?
为什么?
Come on.
快点
It's a trap. Let's go.
这是个陷阱 快走
What? No.
什么? 不
I know a way out, follow me, now!
我知道一条出路 跟上我 现在!
It's the last open exit.
这是最后一个出口
Run!
跑!
Stay together. Don't look back.
呆在一起 别回头
Be brave, okay?
勇敢点 好吗?
Go.
走
Lockdown is my call.
我才能下令封锁
We've lost the element of surprise.
我们已经失去一部分奇袭的效力了
It's time to strike.
是时候突击了
This is my operation, Ruth.
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表