剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
Does this look like a hoax to you?
你觉得像是在耍你?
hunter number seven,
七号♥猎人
Aka Lionel Mccarthy.
阿卡·莱昂纳尔·麦卡锡
He's a professional dj who uses the name cymatic society.
他是个职业DJ 艺名是Cymatic Society
Have we reached out to T.S.C.?
我们联♥系♥到相关部门了吗?
Mccarthy's on their watch list.
麦卡锡在他们的监视名单上
He may attempt to travel to the middle east,
他可能会去中东
Where as far as we know, brother number four is based.
也就是四号♥猎人的基地
that's their leader.
那是他们的领导
He's like the bin laden of little green men.
他就像是小绿人里的本拉♥登♥
if mccarthy's on the no-fly list,
如果麦卡锡是在禁飞名单上
He won't get past security.
他就不可能通过安检
Or an x-ray machine.
或者是X光扫描仪
He wont have to get past all of them, just one.
他不用全部通过 只要一个就够了
Randall slavich runs security at an airport near D.C.
兰德尔·斯拉维奇负责华盛顿机场的安检工作
We suspect he's a sleeper agent.
我们怀疑他是个卧底
we've been monitoring his communications for weeks,
我们已经监控他几个礼拜了
And our surveillance turned up nothing
一直都没有发现什么
Until last night, when slavich received
而昨晚 斯拉维奇收到了
This link from mccarthy via mccarthy's spotify chat.
麦卡锡发来的链接
That song was playing in the farmhouse.
这是农屋里播放的那首
O.M.D., orchestral manoeuvres in the dark.
O.M.D 夜半行军乐团
'80s british new wave group.
八十年代英国流行组合
They did that song, "If you leave."
他们写的歌♥ 《如果你离开》
It was in, uh, "Pretty in pink"
是《粉红佳人》的插曲
In the last scene, when andie Jules.
电影最后一幕 当安迪 是朱尔斯
My guess is that it's an encoded message.
我觉得这是加密过的信息
I think Mccarthy's telling Slavich
麦卡锡应该是在告诉斯拉维奇
That he needs help getting out of the country.
他需要人帮他出国
Slavich's next shift starts in four hours.
斯拉维奇四小时后换班
We're gonna take a team, stake it out, see if Mccarthy shows.
我们得出动一个小队盯梢 看看麦卡锡会不会出现
Abby Carroll may turn up with Mccarthy.
艾比·卡罗尔可能会和麦卡锡一起出现
And if she does?
如果她真的出现了呢?
She's to be apprehended and held for interrogation.
那就逮捕她 把她关起来审问一下
That is all. Let's go, people.
就这样了 咱们行动吧 同志们
Let's bring 'em in this time.
这次我们一定要抓到他们
Hunters use sonic weapons.
猎人们都用声波武器
The two-eighty.
这种二八零式武器
That's twoeighty as in... Decibels.
也就是说有两百八十... 分贝
Well, look at you with the science.
啧啧 看来你是科技达人啊
E.T.U. Weapons are reverse engineered
E.T.U.的武器将我们现在
Using hunter guns that we've seized.
使用的猎人手♥枪♥进行反向设计
Battery snaps out, in, like so.
电池这样取下来 装上去
Aim for the head. That's how you take one down.
要瞄准头部射击 这样才能击倒敌人
There'll be a muffled sound, some kickback.
用的时候会有一声闷响 有点反冲力
You'll get used to the feel.
你会习惯这种感觉的
Like spooning a lover.
就像习惯自己的爱人一样
A gun that shoots martians.
用来打火星人的枪
we don't know where they come from.
我们不知道他们从哪里来
Could be space. No one knows for sure.
可能是从外太空来的 不过没人敢肯定
What we do know is that hunters don't come in peace.
不过我们很肯定猎人一定会带来腥风血雨
Stay calm, keep focused and whatever you do,
保持冷静 注意力集中点 还有 不论如何
Stay the hell away from this one.
都别靠近这家伙
She had a secret.
她有秘密
Your wife.
你老婆
Something you didn't know.
一定有些你不知道的事
Something that got her caught.
她才会被抓走
You don't know anything about Abby.
你一点也不了解艾比
Everyone's hiding something.
每个人都有秘密
Sir, you need to hear this.
您得过来听下这个
On the surface, just another lame remix,
表面上看来 只是个无聊的混音
But when we pull the tracks apart,
但把声道分出来之后
That's when things get interesting.
就变得有趣了
Those clicks were on the tape from the Coahuila factory.
这些咔哒声是科阿韦拉工厂的录音带上的
Yeah, we'll see. We'll start cracking it.
现在还不知道 我们正准备破解一下
That's not all, sir.
还不止这些
There was another track buried in the song.
这首歌♥里还有另一个音轨
No code, no attempt to hide it.
没有加密 没有做任何隐藏
What is it? It's a warning, sir.
这是什么? 是个警告
This is a warning from our leader,
这是一条由我们的领袖 亲爱的四哥
Dear brother number four.
发出的警告
This is his one and only warning,
这条警告仅发出一次
So sit up and listen close.
你们坐好了听仔细了
For years we have remained hidden amongst you,
多年以来我们都隐匿于你们之中
Watching, waiting.
一直在观察和等待
We take nothing without reason.
我们不会无缘无故行动
What we want is good and right.
我们所想要的东西是正当合理的
It's what we've been waiting for.
那是我们一直在等的东西
Their first direct communication,
他们第一次和我们进行直接交流
And it's a damn manifesto.
竟然就是挑衅
Our cause is just.
我们的理由是正当的
The end justifies our means.
我们的行为最终会证明是对的
Love swings the hammer.
爱挥舞着锤子
Blood will be shed.
将你们打出血来
You will bleed, you will cry,
你们会流血 你们会痛哭
And you will die.
你们会失去生命
You will not be safe.
危险就要来临
You will pay the price.
你们会付出代价
We are many, we are everywhere,
我们万众一心 无所不在
And we are angry.
而且我们已经愤怒
The end begins now.
末日由此开启
Escalator.
自动扶梯那
Mccarthy's here, headed to security.
麦卡锡来了 正走向安检
Alone?
他一个人?
Looks like. Stay with him.
好像是 跟着他
We're on him.
已经开始跟踪了
We're at baggage carousel one.
我们在一号♥行李传送带这儿
Slavich's letting Mccarthy through a secure door.
斯拉维奇让麦卡锡从一个安全门走了
We're in pursuit.
我们正在追他
Briggs, Slavich's been hit.
布里格斯 斯拉维奇被打中了
He's heading to the service hangar.
他朝飞机棚那边去了
I'm on my way.
我正在赶过去
Slavich!
斯拉维奇!
Slavich, stop!
斯拉维奇 站住!
Tell me where my wife is.
告诉我我老婆在哪
Tell me!
告诉我啊!
Tell me where my wife is,
告诉我我老婆在哪
Or I'll blow your damn head off.
不然我就打爆你的头
Hello, Allison.
你好啊 艾莉森
You can't stop us.
你阻止不了我们的
We're inside.
我们已经打入内部了
Inside what?
什么东西内部?
The E.T.U.
E.T.U.
We're inside.
我们已经混进去了
They're using you.
他们在利用你
Carroll?
卡罗尔?
Where's Regan? Where's Mccarthy?
里根在哪儿? 还有麦卡锡呢?
What a fine and fearsome creature you are.
你真是个完美又可怕的生物
Magnificent in every way.
各方面都如此完美
You don't know me.
你根本不了解我
Oh, but I do.
不 我了解
I know what's inside of both of us,
我知道我们内心真正的样子
And I know how badly it wants to come out.
而且我知道我们都渴望释放真正的自我
Go on. Shoot me.
来啊 开枪啊
Spill my blood, then lick it up,
让我的血流到地上 你再吸光它
And then run with me like the animal you are.
然后释放你的兽♥性♥ 和我一起跑走吧
He's got a gun!
他手上有枪
No!
不要啊!
Holy shit.
我勒个去
He escaped. He got a shot off first.
他跑了 被他抢了先机
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表