剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
这是我的行动 露丝
Suspicious vehicle, south perimeter.
可疑车辆 南边
Everybody on full alert.
大家警惕点
Out of the vehicle!
从车里出来!
I want to see Truss Jackson.
我要见特拉斯·杰克逊
Get down.
跪下
On your knees!
跪下!
Watch his hands!
注意他的手!
Get on your knees or I'll shoot!
快点跪下不然我就开枪了!
Musa.
穆萨
To surrender.
投降
With a suicide vest?
穿着自杀背心来投降?
It's to stop you from killing me.
防止你们杀我
If you're here to surrender, then surrender.
如果你是来投降的 那就投降吧
We won't shoot.
我们不会开枪的
You have my word.
我保证
My people will fight to the death.
我的人会奋战到底
Unless I tell them to surrender.
除非我让他们投降
If you let me inside, I will calm them,
如果让我进去 我会让他们镇定下来
then we will all surrender, peacefully.
然后我们集体投降 大家相安无事
Don't trust him.
别相信他
No one gets hurt this way, on either side.
这样谁也不会受伤 对大家都好
Tell me where your weapons are.
告诉我你的武器在哪
Please, Jackson.
别这样 杰克森
Let's bring this to a peaceful end?
让我们和平解决吧?
No WMDs, no deal.
没有武器 没有交易
You take off your vest and I'll let you in.
你把背心脱了我就让你进去
No!
不!
Yes.
脱吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now the vest.
现在脱掉背心
That's right, all the way off.
没错 全都脱掉
Slowly.
慢一点
Check 'em for weapons.
检查一下他还有没有武器
And then let 'em in.
让他进去
Clear.
没有武器
Wait.
等等
Check his back.
检查一下他的后背
You've just given him exactly what he wanted.
你这是正中他下怀
The operation has changed.
行动变了
They led you here like lambs to the slaughter.
他们将你们像待宰的羔羊一般困在这里
I have come to set you free!
我来给你们自♥由♥!
We're gonna have another Waco on our hands.
我们必须再调用一架韦科双翼飞机
No. We have the terrorists exactly where we want them.
不 我们就是要让这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在这
Regan is inside.
里根还在里面
Her intel has these Hunters as part of a network,
她说这些猎人虽然是信息网的一部分
but not engaging in any criminal activities!
但没有参与任何犯罪活动!
Agent Regan can't be trusted.
里根探员不值得信任
Agent Regan has repeatedly proven her loyalty!
里根探员已经数次证明了她的忠诚!
She helped these Hunters escape.
她帮助这些猎人逃跑了
Let them out a secure door.
从安全门那跑了出去
Well, there must be some explanation.
必定是有原因的
There is. Treason.
有啊 背叛
Take those Hunters
把旅馆里的猎人
and Carroll's wife inside the hotel.
和卡罗尔的妻子统统解决
My pleasure.
乐意至极
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Echo Protocol.
回声协议
You're going to kill them all?
你要把他们全杀光?
That's genocide.
这是屠♥杀♥
Genocide? please, Jackson.
屠♥杀♥? 拜托 杰克森
There's what? 47 of them?
这有多少? 他们中的47个?
There's plenty more where they came from,
他们来的地方还有更多呢
and we need to strike at their numbers
而且我们必须趁机
while we still can.
消减他们
If you kill everyone,
如果你杀掉所有人
we'll have no way of finding out where their nukes are.
我们就再也找不到他们的核武器了
They are a useless asset.
他们根本毫无用处
It'll take years to crack a Hunter,
需要数年时间才能摧毁一个猎人
time that we don't have.
我们根本没这个时间
What about Regan?
那里根怎么办?
She stays with her kind.
她可以和同类一起安息了
She's my agent, not yours.
她是我的探员 不是你的
I've made my decision.
我已经做了决定
You are no longer in command here.
这里不再归你管了
I'm pulling her out.
我要带她出来
Get him out of here.
把他给我带出去
Take your hands off me.
拿开你的手
You told me this was a detainment mission!
你和我说这不过是一次扣留行动!
This is wrong.
这是错的
Initiate Echo Protocol.
启动回声协议
No Hunter leaves alive.
所有猎人必须死
Our Intel is clear.
我们的信息网已经清楚了
The Hunter combatants are not willing to surrender,
猎人们不愿投降
therefore they leave us no choice.
因此我们别无选择
Biochemical weapons are,
不幸的是
unfortunately, not yet an option.
生化武器还不现实
This is a kill mission.
这是杀戮行动
All Hunters are to be shot on site.
所有猎人都必须被原地射杀
Every last one of them.
每一个都必须如此
Commence.
行动
Regan's in there.
里根还在里面
Are you using her as an excuse to go in and rescue your wife?
你要用她做借口然后进去救出你妻子吗?
I delivered her to you, cuffed.
我亲手给她戴上手铐 交给了你
I didn't expect her to walk out of here.
本来就没指望她能活着出来
We will not forget your sacrifice,
我们不会忘记你的牺牲
all that you have lost.
和你失去的一切的
You are a true patriot.
你是一个真正的爱国斗士
Easy for the generals to say
将军们总是说的容易
when they're nowhere near the battle lines.
他们根本不在炮火连天的前线
If I could go in there
如果我今天能进去
and lay down my life here today, I would do that.
把我的性命交代在这 我会做的
We are what those monsters fear,
那些怪物惧怕我们
and they will fear us.
我们会让他们害怕的
Jackson, Flynn, what's happening?
杰克森 弗林 发生了什么?
Briggs?
布里格斯?
Come on, it's me, your favorite Guano.
快点 是我啊 你最爱的Guano
Get everyone upstairs.
带所有人上楼
This way!
这边走!
Wait!
等等!
We have defeated the Exalted
我们打败了歌♥颂者
and we will defeat this enemy, too.
我们也会打败这些敌人的
We all must give a piece of ourselves.
我们每个人拿出一部分来
Something's happening!
有情况!
The Hunters have released some kind of tear gas.
猎人释放了某种催泪瓦斯
They're contained to the top floors.
他们已经控制了顶楼
It's a trap!
这是个陷阱!
Do not pull back.
不许撤退
Repeat, do not abandon the mission.
重复 不许放弃任务
It looks like the gas is only affecting the humans!
看起来这些气体只对人类有影响!
Agent Briggs, what is the status of...
布里格斯探员 情况怎么...
Repeat, what is your status?
重复 你那边情况怎么样?
We have lost communication.
我们失去联络了
I can't hear anything. I can't hear anything!
我听不到了 什么都听不到了!
Fall back. Fall back!
撤退 撤退!
It's a counter attack!
这是反♥攻♥!
Get out of there!
赶快离开!
Join Carroll, he's on the first floor!
去找卡罗尔 他在一楼!
Carroll, Regan is trying to escape.
卡罗尔 里根正打算逃跑
Stop her.
阻止她
We killed a child.
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表