剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
One of you the C.O.?
你们谁是老大
Alejandro.
亚历杭德罗
But they...
但是他们
call me Mato.
叫我马托
Welcome to my jungle.
欢迎来到我的丛林
The Olvidos' drug camp
奥尔维多的毒品老巢
is somewhere in this part of the jungle.
就在这个丛林中的某个角落
I had to guess, I'd say here.
我只能猜测 是这里
But you don't know for sure?
但是你不确定
The plantation is run by cold-blooded killers.
那块种植园是由一群冷血的杀手管着的
They keep it hidden.
他们把它藏起来了
Guard the perimeter with traps and snipers.
用陷阱和狙击手做守卫
And these guys-- puro cabrons.
这些混♥蛋♥守卫
Former MFC.
出身于洛克希德·马丁导弹火控公♥司♥的
Military.
军人
That and FARC.
还有哥伦比业革命武装部队
They're soldiers we grew up with
他们是和我们一起长大的军人
who decided they wanted a payday instead of freedom.
他们想要的是钱而不是自♥由♥
You can thank Jackson and his CIA friends for that.
这一点可以归功于杰克逊和他的CIA朋友们
So they got kids guarding the candy store.
所以他们让孩子守卫糖果店
Kids own the candy store.
孩子们掌管着糖果店
The Olvidos, they don't play.
奥尔维多 他们可不是闹着玩的
They cut your eyes out for stealing.
他们会挖掉你的眼睛
But you...
至于你
But no one has ever made it to that camp uninvited.
没有人在未经许可的情况下 进入过那个毒品基地
Not the army, not your DEA... no one.
军队 反毒局 没有任何人成功过
You're sure you want to do this?
你们确定要去冒这个险么
Why, you getting cold feet?
怎么 害怕了
Me?
我吗
No... I just want to be sure you won't run away
不 我只是想确定
when the fan hits the shit.
出事的时候你们不会临阵脱逃
You worry about your own.
你担心你自己就行了
We're sure as hell not backing down.
我们绝不会后退
Mato says the drug camp
马托说毒品基地
is ten miles in.
就在方圆十英里内
He'll get us there by nightfall.
他会在傍晚前把我们带到那里
Not bad for a guy who did his tours of duty in Kandahar.
对一个在坎大哈(阿富汗城市)服役的军人来说 做的还不错
I'd take Afghanistan over this FernGully shit any day.
总有一天 我要让阿富汗摆脱这片丛林里的肮脏交易
Yeah, I hate this green stuff, too.
我也讨厌绿色的东西
You're a vegetarian. Isn't this all just... salad?
你是个素食主义者 这些对你来说是不是都是沙拉
Now I'm being led by Dora the Explorer.
现在我是被多拉那个探测器引导着
Best keep that attitude to yourself.
你最好别吭声
We need it.
我们需要它
Especially if there are Hunters out there.
特别是如果周围有猎人在
An Olvidos welcome.
一个奥尔维多式的欢迎
Ladies first.
女士优先
You hearing anything?
你听到什么了吗
Hold on!
等一下
Mato!
马托
Hold fire! Wait!
停火 等一下
Hold fire!
停火
Workers.
是工人
Armed.
全副武装的
They could have killed us all.
他们本可以把我们干掉
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
You're okay now.
你现在没事了
You're safe.
你安全了
What did she say?
她说什么
Someone came out of the jungle and took her mother.
有个从丛林外来的人抓走了她妈妈
Una Monstruo.
一个怪物
Allison!
艾莉森
Allison, open the door!
艾莉森 开门!
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
你在干什么 你疯了吗
It's just weed. You need to leave, now.
只是大♥麻♥而已 你要立马离开
Oh, my God!
天呐
Was that an earthquake? What's happening?
是地震了吗 发生了什么
The people I told you about, the ones we can't trust.
我和你说过的那些人 不能信任的那些
They're here. Come on, hurry.
他们来了 快点
My ears!
我的耳朵
Mom!
妈
Dad, I'm scared.
爸爸 我好害怕
What's happening?
发生了什么
Take this. Climb Allegheny.
拿着这个 去阿利根尼山
Follow your instincts.
跟随你的直觉
I'll come get you when I can.
我会来找你
But I can't just leave. What about Mom?
但我不能就这样走 妈妈怎么办
Allison, listen, I need you to be my brave girl.
艾莉森 听着 我要你做一个勇敢的女孩子
Okay? Just follow your instincts.
好吗 跟着你的直觉就好
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Now out the window. Now. Go, now!
现在 从窗户出去 现在 走 现在
She says a monster took her mother.
她说一个怪物劫走了她妈妈
Ask her again.
再问她一遍
We need to know exactly what she saw.
我们需要确切的知道她看到的一切
It's La Mojana.
是拉莫哈娜
It's a local legend.
是一个当地神话
A woman that changes shape,
一个可以变形的女人
takes people into the jungle and eats them.
把人类劫入丛林然后吃掉他们
The cartel encourages it to keep peasants out of the jungle.
毒枭们宣扬这样的故事来防止农民进入丛林
Si. La Mojana.
对 拉莫哈娜
La Mojana.
拉莫哈娜
We need to get her back to the camp.
我们要把她带回营地
No, no, no-- she stays.
不 不 不 她得留下
We're walking into a shit storm,
我们有场恶战要打
and I need every soldier I got.
我需要每一个战士
She's just a kid.
她还是个孩子
I'm taking her back.
我要带她回去
You got a job to do...
你有工作要做
with us.
和我们
Flynn's right.
弗林说的没错
Oh... we got La Mojana out there,
拉莫哈娜在外面
and suddenly you need me.
然后突然之间你就需要我了
Yo, G.I. Joe Barbie, she's a big girl.
嘿芭比娃娃 她已经是个大姑娘了
I was slitting throats when I was her age.
我像她这么大的时候已经开始割喉咙了
You want your payday like Jackson promised?
你还要拿到杰克逊许诺的报酬吗
Send your weakest man to take the girl back to camp,
让你们中最弱的那个把这个女孩子护送回营地
otherwise, we take her.
否则我们带走她
And you go home empty-handed.
你两手空空的回家
Choice is yours, jefe.
你的选择 Jefe
Carlos.
卡洛斯
Gracias.
谢谢
De nada.
没事
Vamos.
走吧
When do we tell him we're fighting monsters
我们什么时候才告诉他我们在和怪物战斗
and not a drug cartel?
而不是贩毒集团
We don't tell them anything.
我们什么也不告诉他们
And they're not monsters.
还有他们不是怪物
They're just not human.
他们只是不是人类
If you're reading this, it means I'm no longer with you.
如果你在读这个 说明我已经不在了
You're on your own now, and you have to be strong.
你现在只能靠自己了 你必须坚强
No matter what you do, I am your father,
不管你做什么 我都是你的父亲
and you're my little girl.
你是我的宝贝女儿
And I will always love you.
我永远爱你
Check it out.
看
Straight ahead.
向前直走
I think we found our camp.
我觉得我们找到了
Looks empty.
看起来是空的
No guards, nothing.
没有守卫 什么都没有
Ghost town.
鬼城
Regan?
里根
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表