剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
Like my father did and his father before him.
像我父亲和我爷爷过去做的那样
What you perceive as compromise,
你所理解的妥协
future generations will see as sacrifice.
我们的后人只会视作牺牲
You and I are heroes.
你我都是英雄
And if we're really lucky,
要是我们够走运的话
the world will never even know what we've done for them.
这个世界永远都不会知道我们为他们做了什么
Heroes don't kill innocent people.
英雄不会滥杀无辜
They do what needs to be done
他们会做该做的事
despite the cost to their conscience or otherwise.
哪怕他们会遭受良心的指责或别的什么事
Let's find another way.
我们一定有别的办法
Truss.
特拉斯
There is no place for compassion
面对这种敌人 没有必要
against this enemy.
发慈悲了
You know there was a time
曾经你有权
when you could make the hard decisions.
做这些艰难的决定
But you can't anymore and that's okay.
但你现在不能 不过没关系
There's no shame in that.
这没什么不好意思的
But I can still make those decisions.
但我 还是能做这些决定的
It's the only way we're gonna win this war.
这是我们打赢这场仗的唯一方式了
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 你说得对
I'm sorry, Ruth.
对不起了 露丝
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表