剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
N第1季 第9集
猎 人
Previously on Hunters...
《猎人》前情提要...
McCarthy.
麦卡锡
You let our most prized asset get away.
你放走了我们最大的宝物
Abby isn't dead. I was with her yesterday.
艾比没有死 我昨天还和她在一起的
She's gone, Emme. You have to let her go.
她不在了 艾姆 你要接受这个事实
I know what you are. I've seen one.
我知道你的真面目 我见过你们这样的
Guanos are after a human.
Guanos正在追踪一个人类
Sterling Martinez. It's just research
斯特林 马丁内斯 这只是个研究
Don't know why they want him.
不知道为什么他们想抓他
It has to do with something they called the Purge.
但肯定和他们说的清除计划有关
Do not disappoint me. I won't.
别让我失望 我不会的
You don't know shit about me.
你对我一无所知
You don't know shit about you.
你才是对自己一无所知
And what about Regan's father?
那里根的爸爸呢?
He clearly loves his child.
很显然他深爱自己的孩子
Who did this to you?
是谁把你弄成这样的?
He wasn't spared torture.
他没能幸免于那些折磨
Which is precisely why I kept you out of it.
正是如此我才不让你插手这事
Your mother tried to kill me.
你妈妈想杀我
She's Musa's right hand.
她就是穆萨的左膀右臂
Abby doesn't want to turn herself in, this is her play.
艾比根本不想自首 这是她演的戏
You're not gonna have the guts to do anything about it.
你根本没胆子做什么
Why the hell didn't you stop her?!
你怎么不阻止她?!
I couldn't imagine living without you.
我不能想象没有你的生活
You're a survivor, Flynn.
你是条硬汉 弗林
I only keep on going because of you.
你是我继续坚持下去的唯一动力
I didn't think I'd ever have coffee again.
没想到我还能喝到咖啡
Or see you.
或者见到你
If we're gonna keep meeting,
你如果还想这样
there are things I need to ask you.
就得回答我的一些问题
Finnerman's conditions?
芬纳曼的条件吗?
No, my conditions.
不 我的条件
I don't give a shit what Finnerman wants.
我才不管芬纳曼想怎样
I care about stopping Musa.
我关心的是阻止穆萨
We don't have the capacity to house prisoners.
我们没能力关住这些囚犯
It's only temporary.
只是暂时的
And I have nowhere else to house him now, do I?
而且我现在也没别的地方可以关他了 不是吗?
The last thing we need
我们最不想看到的
is McCarthy to turn up to the black site
就是麦卡锡投靠黑暗势力
and attempt a rescue mission.
采取救援行动
Regan should not be interrogating her own father.
不该由里根来盘问她父亲
It's too personal.
这太私人了
For her or for you?
对她而言还是对你?
Jackson.
杰克逊
What?
什么?
When?
什么时候?
Is Flynn all right?
弗林没事吧?
What can you tell me about Viktor Karp?
关于维克托·卡普你知道些什么?
I don't know the name.
我没听说过这名字
Karp was moving lithium out of the mine you and mom ran.
卡普当时负责运出你和妈妈经营的矿井里的锂
ETU raided the offices last week.
ETU上周突袭了局里
He started as a drug runner.
他一开始是个毒贩
Now he transports weapons.
现在贩卖♥♥军♥火♥
Is Musa planning an attack?
穆萨是不是在策划袭击事件?
I mean, is that what the Purge is?
这就是清除计划的目的吗?
I... I don't know.
我... 我不知道
I never met Karp.
我没见过卡普
Only your mother dealt with him.
只有你妈妈负责他的事
So Mom dealt with Karp, what did you do?
妈妈负责卡普的事 那你负责什么?
I had other business.
我有别的事要做
I also maintained the family unit.
我负责经营我们的家庭
I took my job seriously.
我很认真地对待我的工作
That part was always real.
这方面我一直都是真心的
Guy's got nine lives.
这家伙伤了九个人
Got away with just cuts and bruises.
自己只是有点擦伤
And a hell of a hangover.
这个宿醉真是够狠的啊
We sure it was just an accident?
真的只是个意外吗?
Doc says his blood alcohol level was 0.23.
医生说他血液酒精浓度有0.23
Deliberate, then?
那就是故意酗酒了?
Because of his wife?
因为他老婆吗?
That and he's battle-bent.
还因为他好斗
Came at me pretty hard yesterday.
昨天对我可是够狠的
Are you two going to be able to work together?
你们俩还能一起工作吗?
No, I don't take that shit personally.
当然 我不觉得这是私人恩怨
But I can't say the same for sleeping beauty.
至于睡着的这位我就不知道了
God knows he could tell anybody anything.
谁知道他会对其他人说什么
It was his drive to find his wife
正是他寻找自己妻子的执着
that led us to McCarthy.
让我们抓到了麦卡锡
Perhaps he can still be of some use.
也许他还有点用
And if he's not?
如果没有呢?
Well...
那么...
...we pull the plug.
...我们就把线拔了
Latest SAT intel has Karp running planes
最新的信息分♥析♥情报表明卡普的飞机
from a dirt strip in Northern Mexico.
在墨西哥北部一个机场出现
No, we know where Karp is,
不 我们知道卡普在哪
and his entire family for that matter.
而且他整个家族在哪我们都知道
That's never been the issue.
这从来都不是问题
We just confirmed, Karp's working with the Hunters.
我们刚刚确认 卡普在帮猎人做事
Karp also has ongoing dealings with the CIA.
卡普与CIA之间也有关系
He's protected.
我们不能动他
I don't want Karp.
我并不想抓卡普
I want the bitch he answers to.
我只想抓他上头的那个贱♥人♥
Your mother.
你妈妈
She knows more than my dad ever could.
她知道的绝对比我爸爸知道的多
That's whose fingernails
要严刑拷问
you should be pulling out with pliers.
你就应该拷问她
You did well with your father.
关于爸爸的事你处理得很好
You gained more in ten minutes than we have in years.
你十分钟里收集到的信息比我们十年收集得还多
You hurt him again and I will tear your throat out.
你要是敢再伤害他 我就把你喉咙撕碎
Careful, Agent Regan.
注意言行 里根探员
Threatening a superior officer is cause
威胁高级官员
for immediate dismissal.
会被立即解雇的
You won't.
你不会这么做的
You need me and you know it.
你知道你需要我
Let me go to Mexico.
让我去墨西哥吧
I go through Karp to get my mom and I bring her back.
我可以通过卡普抓到我妈妈 然后带她回来
In exchange, you release my dad.
作为交换条件 你放了我爸爸
I don't feel anything.
我什么都没发现
The scute protein's solution's tricky,
鳞甲蛋白溶液确实很难搞定
but I think I'm making progress.
但我觉得自己进展得还不错
You think?
你觉得?
Well, I haven't slept in days.
我已经好几天没睡觉了
Maybe if you just let me get some rest.
也许你们让我休息一下会更好
I just got kidnapped by space aliens
我刚被一群外星人绑♥架♥了
to conduct a freaking top secret science experiment.
被强制要求做一个高度机密的变♥态♥科学实验
You know what we need.
你知道我们想要什么
Accelerated regrowth of your native mantle.
加速你们自身外皮的再生
I understand what you're asking but come on.
我知道你们要我做什么 但拜托啦
He's doing the best he can.
他已经尽力了
Do better.
那就再尽点力
Liana's under a lot of pressure.
莱安娜只是压力太大了
Don't worry, once you crack this,
别怕 只要你把这事搞定
you'll be back home, safe and sound.
就能安全地回家了
What if I can't?
要是我搞不定呢?
I won't let her harm you.
我不会让她伤害你的
You have my word.
我保证
Adios.
再见
Allison's in a play this weekend.
艾莉森今晚有表演
Put the meeting off a couple days.
你把这个会推迟几天
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表