剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
I can't do my job properly if you keep things from me.
如果你捣乱的话 我的工作就没法好好完成
You let our most prized asset get away.
你放走了我最珍贵的财产
If it wouldn't raise questions about my facility,
要不是它没有对我的设备起疑
you'd be out of a job right now.
你现在不会还有机会工作
What the hell were you thinking?
你现在还在想什么?
He was bleeding.
他还在流血
He was coughing up blood.
他还在咳血
There were wounds all over him.
全身都是伤口
It was immoral, it was dirty,
这是件又脏又不道德的事
and I don't want to take any more part in it.
我一点儿都不想再参与了
McCarthy is a liar and a serial killer.
麦卡锡是个说谎精还是个连环杀手
He murdered his own offspring.
他杀死了他自己的子孙
And what about Regan's father?
那里根的爸爸呢
He clearly loves his child, like a human.
他那么爱他的孩子 跟人类没什么两样
And he wasn't spared torture.
可他一直在受折磨
Which is precisely why I kept you out of it.
这也是我为什么不想让你插手的原因
I know your limitations, Truss, believe me.
我知道你的弱点 特拉斯 相信我
Better than you do.
我比你还清楚
Now, you're not gonna go and do anything foolish
现在 你不会去做一些蠢事吧
like resign, are you?
例如辞职 会吗
No.
不 我不会
We have a job to do.
我们还有事情要解决
Well, as long as you remain,
只要你继续待在这
I require your subordination
在这件事情上 你就得
and your discretion on this matter.
服从命令 谨慎行事
You have it.
就像你说的
As always.
和往常一样
Good.
很好
Oh, and don't worry.
不必担忧
I've made sure that the deaths
我向你保证
of those young soldiers today aren't on you.
今天那些年轻士兵的死亡都不怪你
Not on paper, at least.
至少在官方文件上不会这么写
Maybe if you weren't so doped up,
要是你没有用药过猛
we'd still have Martinez.
也许马丁内斯还在呢
And your sexy wife.
还有你迷人的妻子
I should have handled Abby, not you.
艾比应该交给我来对付 而不是你
Like you did at the hotel?
像你在旅馆里做的那样吗?
I would have brought her in this time.
这个时候我应该把她带来的
Oh, bullshit.
胡说
You just had your shot. You let her go.
你本来有机会的 但你放了她
You still think she loves you.
你觉得她还爱着你吗
Oh, whatever's in that medication,
不管那药里是什么
that's some strong hooch.
一定放了烈酒
You don't know shit about me.
你对我知道些什么?
You don't know shit about you.
你自己都不了解你自己
You know that scar on your arm?
你知道你胳膊上的伤疤吗?
Jules had the same scar.
朱尔斯胳膊上也有一个
So did other Hunter victims.
其他的猎人身上也有
Jackson didn't tell you?
杰克逊没有告诉你吗?
No.
没有
Man up and face your demons, if you even can.
振作起来吧 面对你内心的魔鬼 如果你有能力的话
Guano should have killed you when they had the chance.
Guano真应该杀了你
I'm back, Musa.
穆萨 我回来了
The humans held me captive, but I escaped.
那些人抓了我 但是我逃了
I've warned you to stop with the injections,
我警告过你停止注射那些东西
the drug abusers.
你这个瘾君子
I did.
我有啊
Your recklessness caused the deaths of two Hunters,
是你的鲁莽导致那两个猎人
including your own child.
还有你自己的孩子死去
Yet another transgression,
还有另一例企图
attempting to breed in human form.
用人类外型繁殖的违规行为
What do you care?
你在意什么?
We're all expendable to you.
我们都是你的牺牲品吗?
You're excluded from the Purge.
你被 "清除计划" 除名了
You can't do that!
你不能这么做
You've become a demon!
你简直就是恶魔!
Injecting human flesh has made you sick in the mind!
注射人类的肉体已经让你脑子腐朽了!
Weak in the heart!
还有你的心也腐朽了
I can separate you from your misery right now.
我现在就能让你马上脱离痛苦
Or you do as I say, do you understand?
要么你照着我说的做 你明白吗?
Know your place.
明白你自己的处境
Forgive me, Musa.
穆萨 请原谅我
You're my brother. I am your servant.
您是我的兄弟 我是您的仆人
Your will is mine.
您的意志就是我的意志
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表