剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
I heard a phone number Karp dialed a few times.
我听到卡普打了这个号♥码几次
Hunter hearing.
猎人的听觉
So where is he?
所以他在哪?
The number pings to Rochester.
号♥码是罗切斯特的
New York?
纽约?
Minnesota.
明尼苏达
There's a defense cluster there.
那里有个防御站
Makes sense, he's a weapons dealer.
这就讲的通了 他是个军♥火♥商
If he isn't there, someone who knows him is.
如果他不在 那里也会有人知道他在哪的
We find Karp, we find Musa.
我们找到卡普 就能找到穆萨
Hey, no running, this is a parking lot.
嗨 不要跑 这里是停车场
I'm not running.
我没跑
I know, you were good. Hop in.
我知道 你最乖了 上车
The others were running.
是别人在跑
All right.
好了
So are missionaries allowed
所以现在工作人员
to use cell phones now?
也允许用手♥机♥了?
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吧?
They're not?
他们不能用?
Of course they are.
他们当然能用
He's not wearing a name tag.
他没带工作牌
Take the kids, stay down.
带着孩子们 压低身子
All right, everybody out.
好了 大家都出来
Change of plans.
计划变了
Let's go, quickly and out.
赶紧 快出来
That's the way, okay.
就往这边走 好的
Let's go.
走吧
Willa!
薇拉!
Truss!
特拉斯!
Let's go.
快走
You're okay. You're okay.
没事了 没事了
Security threat level is now threatcon Charlie.
查理 安全威胁等级现已达到危险程度
The Hunters are planning a nuclear attack,
猎人正在酝酿一场核攻击
but we have nothing.
而我们还两手空空
Okay, I'm on it.
好的 我正在处理
We are we with support?
我们的支援设备有什么?
DSP satellites and the PAWS radar array
DSP卫星和PAWS雷达阵列
are monitoring the airspace that Hunters tried to clear.
正在监控猎人的目标区域
I want updates on the tens.
我需要全部的最新消息
We're able to track this morning's breach?
我们能追踪到今早发生的破坏吗?
Agent Regan tired to cover her tracks.
里根探员曾尝试掩盖她的痕迹
She's using an old operating system.
她使用了一个老式的操作系统
She probably pick up a second-hand laptop.
可能用的是一台二手笔记本
But it's definitely her.
但可以肯定就是她
Should I notify Commander Jackson?
需要我向杰克逊指挥官通报吗?
Steph, are you aware of what happened to your predecessor?
斯蒂芬 你知道你前辈遭遇了什么吗?
Jules leaked critical information
朱尔斯泄露了关键信息
while under Commander Jackson's watch.
正是在杰克逊指挥官的监视下
We cannot allow that scenario to repeat itself.
我们不能让同样的情节再次上演
So you will report directly to me
因此 有关于里根探员的一切行踪
on Agent Regan's whereabouts.
你都直接汇报给我
Only me, understood?
只汇报给我 明白了吗?
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
Ahh!
啊!
Are you trying to kill me? Sorry.
你是想杀了我吗? 抱歉
Liana should be doing this.
应该由莱安娜来做这些
I need Liana to finalize the operations.
我需要莱安娜来完成这个手术
Maybe we should delay the Purge.
也许我们应该推后清除计划
We can't.
我们不能
The humans are closing in.
人类在步步逼近了
But you're not well.
但你状况不好
And you're not getting better.
短期内你也好不起来
They did something to me
在旅馆
at the hotel.
他们对我动了手脚
They released a biological weapon,
他们在空气中释放了一种生化武器
or a virus, something into the air.
或是病毒 直接进入空气中
The humans want my body.
人类想要我的身体
Because you can heal yourself?
因为你的自愈功能?
Except I can't now.
但我现在不能了
No, for other purposes.
不 还有其他目的
The entirety of Hunter knowledge.
他们想要获取全部的有关猎人的知识
Culture, language, technology.
文化 语言 技术
Everything that Hunters are or will be
一切事关猎人的现在与未来
is contained inside me.
都存在于我体内
The humans want my core.
人类想要获取我的核心
McCarthy must be helping them.
麦卡锡肯定在帮他们
That is why he disappeared.
这就是他之前消失的原因
The snake.
这个阴险的人
There are traitors everywhere.
叛徒无处不在
Perhaps amongst us.
也许就在我们之中
Gather everyone, I must determine their loyalty.
让所有人集♥合♥ 我必须检验他们的忠心
You're not well, you should rest.
你现在状态不好 你需要休息
Now.
马上
The last call was eight minutes ago.
最后一通电♥话♥是在8分钟前
Cell number pings to here.
电♥话♥号♥码打向这里
A medical center.
一个医疗中心
We shouldn't be handling this without backup.
我们没有支援 不能冒险行动
You think Jackson is gonna help either of us now?
你认为杰克逊现在还会帮我们吗?
He's out of the ETU.
他已经退出ETU了
Yeah, well, helping you escape
是啊 没错 帮助你逃跑
was probably not the best career move.
可不是聪明的举动
I never thanked you for that.
我从未感谢过你
Still haven't.
到现在也没有
I'm just relieved no one was hurt.
我很欣慰没有人受伤
Where's your family now?
你的家人现在在哪儿?
They're safe. But you're not.
他们很安全 但你不安全
Where are you? I'll send protection.
你在哪儿? 我派人去保护你
I'm mobile.
我在不断移♥动♥中
The Hunters tried to kill my family.
猎人想要杀掉我的家人
They used a sonic bomb similar to one they used
他们用了和之前那个很像的音爆弹
in D.C. Mall.
就在市区购物中心
I was out of line at the hotel.
在旅馆的时候 我掉队 了
Yes. You were.
是的
I want back in.
我想要重新归队
Well, I'd be lying if I said
如果我说不需要你
I couldn't use your help.
那肯定是假的
But I cannot have you undermine my decisions.
但我不能让你破坏我的决策
No, of course not, I...I was wrong.
当然不会 之前是我错了
I want you to know I completely accept whatever it's gonna take
我希望你知道 只要我们能赢
to win this war.
要我做什么都可以
Well, I'm very glad to hear that.
我很高兴你能这么说
Remember the Marshall farm?
记得马歇尔农场吗?
Safe house off Route 41.
41号♥路旁的安全屋
I'll meet you there. One hour.
一小时后那里见
I'll see you then.
到时见
And, Ruth...
露丝 还有...
Yes?
什么?
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm just glad you're back.
我很高兴你能回归
Passenger seat.
副驾驶座上
That's one of Karp's guards.
那是卡普的其中一个守卫
Karp must be in the back.
卡普肯定在后座上
Let's go get him.
我们跟上他们
I'll lure them out of the car.
我引他们下车
You grab Karp.
你来抓卡普
Hey, asshole, take it easy!
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 不会慢慢开吗!
You're driving too close. What's your problem, man?
你离得太近了 伙计 你有病吧?
Where's Karp?
卡普在哪儿?
My dad?
我爸爸?
We got his kid.
我们抓到他的孩子了
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表