剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
No, he took up fishing or he's opening a Red Lobster.
他又开始钓鱼了还是解剖了一只红龙虾
No, he's studying this stuff.
他是在研究这些东西
Carroll, take a look at this.
卡罗尔 看看这个
Quins.
五兄弟
He's working for the Hunters.
他为猎人们工作
These are dated ten years ago.
这些都是十年前的
If they are baby Quins, then they're all grown up now.
如果是五兄弟宝宝的话 他们现在都已经长大了
That's a comforting thought.
听起来真让人觉得欣慰
Lots of stuff on a bone disease
骨疾上面的这些东西
called craniodiaphyseal dysplasia.
叫做颅骨变异
Says here it causes bone defects in the skull and face.
这里说这会造成颅骨和脸部的骨质缺损
Well, what do aliens care about a calcium disorder?
这些外星人为什么要关心钙质失衡?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
The hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
Collecting evidence.
收集证据
Don't pull that shit.
别胡扯了
How you gonna watch my back if you're tweaked?
你自己的麻烦都没解决还让我小心?
I'm not tweaked. No, not yet, maybe.
我没事 是啊 只是目前没事
It's for the pain.
这是止痛用的
My legs have been screwed since the prison raid.
上次监狱暴♥乱♥时我把腿给扭了
Not your leg. Try your head.
不是腿 是你的脑子
If you can't handle this...
如果你实在受不了...
I can handle it just fine.
我没事
Sterling Martinez!
施特林 马丁内斯!
Please don't shoot me.
求你们别开枪
Just take it one step at a time.
慢慢来
I'll be close by if you need me.
如果你需要我的话 我就在这儿
Dad?
爸爸?
Alison.
艾莉森
Look at you all grown up.
你都长这么大了
Your hands, scars.
你的手 疤痕
Who did this to you?
是谁做的?
It's okay, it's okay, I'm not in pain.
我没事 我没事 我不疼
At least it stopped me from molting.
至少我没有间谍嫌疑了
I don't miss that.
我可不怀念那时
Where's Mom? Is she here, too?
妈妈在哪? 她也在这吗?
No.
没有
I don't know where she is.
我也不知道她在哪儿
I haven't see her in years.
我已经很久没见到她了
I can't believe it's you.
我简直不敢相信真的是你
It's me.
是我
I didn't think you were still alive.
我以为你已经死了
How'd they catch you?
他们怎么抓到你的?
I'm not a prisoner.
我不是罪犯
I work for them.
我为他们工作
Look at what they're capable of.
看看他们这么厉害
I didn't know this place existed.
我都不知道有这个地方
Hunters were killing people.
猎人们一直在杀人
That's what I wanted to stop.
我想阻止他们
There's a lot you don't know.
你有很多事情都不知道
Who are these kids? What's wrong with them?
这些孩子是谁? 他们怎么了?
They were born with a rare sclerotic bone disorder,
他们天生就患有罕见的骨骼硬化症
severe calcium buildup in the skull.
骨骼中的钙严重堆积
So they're human.
所以他们是人类
I don't understand.
我不懂你在说什么
He doesn't know.
他不知道
You have a homemade lab.
你有一个自己的实验室
You're conducting experiments.
你在里面做实验
Well, maybe you're cooking drugs.
好吧 或者你是制♥造♥毒品
Or bombs or worse.
炸♥弹♥甚至更糟
No, no, it's just-- it's just research.
不 不 这只是--只是研究
I work for a pharmaceutical company.
我为一个制药公♥司♥工作
We did a critical trial of a new drug.
我们做了一个药物的临界试验
There were some side effects.
它产生了一些副作用
They didn't show up until some patients had children.
这些副作用直到病人有孩子的时候才出现
You caused birth defects.
是你造成的这种先天性缺陷
Yeah, we did.
对 是这样
Hundreds of kids.
很多的孩子
I took full responsibility.
我会负全责
I mean, that's why I retired early, to try and help them.
我的意思是 这就是我辞职的原因 我想帮他们
I wanted to fix this.
我想做些弥补
That's what my research is about.
这就是我实验的内容
I just made what I think might be a huge breakthrough.
我只是在做在我看来会有突破性进展的实验
I'm meeting with some new investors this afternoon.
今天下午我还要和一些新投资者见面
My last memory of you and Mom
我对你和妈妈最后的记忆就是
is both of you being taken by the Quins.
你们都被五兄弟带走了
Quins?
五兄弟?
Never heard that before.
我从来没听说过
The deformed Hunters.
猎人的变体
The ones who attacked our house.
那些袭击我们房♥子的人
We call them Feelers.
我们叫他们感知者
They're Brother's servants, like his bloodhounds.
就是一些忠实的仆人 就像他的猎犬
Very dangerous.
很危险
How did you end up in here if Musa took you?
如果穆萨抓了你你怎么会在这里?
You know Musa?
你知道穆萨
Brother number four.
兄弟四号♥
We've met.
我们见过
I know he's the leader of the Hunters.
我知道他是猎人的首领
Musa and I... we had a falling out.
穆萨和我...我们起了争执
Musa was becoming extreme in his measures and I disagreed.
穆萨一些措施变得很极端 我不同意他
My life was in danger, so I left.
我有生命危险 所以我离开了
The humans caught me.
人类抓住了我
Here I am.
我就在这里了
Finnerman did this to you?
芬纳曼对你做的这些吗?
So many over the years.
已经很多年了
Not just me, other Hunters, too.
不仅是我 其他的猎人也是
They're watching all of us.
他们一直在监视我们所有人
I can't really blame them for the experiments.
我不能对他们的实验指手画脚
Humans are very curious, and also easily frightened.
人类好奇心很强而且很胆小
Quite nasty if you don't answer their questions.
如果不回答他们的问题他们就很暴躁
Um...
嗯...
Was this man ever involved?
这个人也包括在内吗?
I've never seen him before.
我从来没见过他
A soldier brought me here.
是一个士兵把我带过来的
Polynesian looking, had an accent.
有口音 一副波利尼亚人的面孔
This guy?
这个人吗?
The one on the left?
左边的这个吗?
He looks familiar, but I can't be sure.
看起来像 不过我不确定
Someone reached out to me after I posted my results online,
在我把研究结果放到网上之后就有人联♥系♥了我
but I never met them.
但是我从来没见过他
Oh, you didn't think that was weird?
哦 你不觉得很奇怪吗?
Random e-mail from a pharma exec?
随便一个药物公♥司♥的邮件?
Well, I vetted the credentials as best as I could.
我尽力查了他们的证明材料
They're with a startup, they seem well financed.
他们公♥司♥刚刚起步 看上去资金实力雄厚
And what do they want from you?--Well, my research.
他们想要什么?--就是我的研究
They have an interest in skull and bone disorders.
他们对头骨和骨骼疾病很有兴趣
They're on their way here now.
他们现在就在来的路上
We need to roll, come on.
我们得马上离开 快
Excuse me? You're in danger,
什么意思? 你处在危险之中
we're getting you out of here.
我们把你从这里带走
Gather your research. All of it.
拿好你的研究 所有的
There must be a mistake, I'm just a retired--
你们肯定弄错了 我只是一个已经辞职的--
Get your shit, now.
收好你的东西 现在
Flynn Carroll.
这是弗林·卡罗尔
Flynn? It's me, Abby.
弗林?是我 艾比
Hang on.
等等别挂断
I'm in trouble. I don't know what to do.
我有麻烦了 我不知道要怎么做
Just-- just slow down. Start from the beginning.
慢点--你慢点说 从头说起
Musa wants me to do something, but I don't think I can do it.
穆萨想让我做些事情 但是我觉得我做不到
What does he want you to do?
他让你做什么?
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表