剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
N第1季 第3集
猎 人
芝加哥, 伊利诺伊州, 2012年
库克郡矫正中心
Previously on "Hunters"...
《猎人》 前情提要...
That audio message said blood would be spilt, and it has been.
音频信息表明血液可以被溅出 而且有过先例
The bastard who took Abby.
那个混♥蛋♥挟持了艾比
We find out where he is, we find your wife.
我们要找出他的位置 找到你的妻子
My wife is not one of you.
我妻子跟你们不一样
You wanna see Abby now? Come on.
你想现在就见艾比吗 来啊
We got some forensics off the body in the warehouse.
我们在仓库安排了几个法医检查尸体
Turns out there was heroin in the victim's system.
发现在受害者体内有海♥洛♥因♥成分
It's not Abby.
那不是艾比
We're everywhere, and you can't stop us.
我们无处不在 无人能挡
Slavich's wife.
斯拉维齐的妻子
I tore that woman to shreds,
我把那女人撕碎了
like an animal... and I liked it.
像个野兽一样 而且让我非常享受
Agent Regan is shedding like a freakin' cobra.
特工里根像眼镜蛇一样在蜕皮
Slavich's last words to me were about
斯拉维齐最后留给我的话
Hunters being inside the ETU.
是关于潜伏在外形恐♥怖♥主♥义♥小组中的猎人
Regan's confused.
里根很迷茫
I think she's one of them.
我觉得她是他们的人
She better watch herself.
她最好小心点
Hey! What is it, Allison?
嘿 那是什么 艾莉森
Could you play something else?
你们能玩些别的吗
Are you serious?
你在开玩笑吗
The noise hurts my head.
这声音让我头疼
You are so weird.
你也太奇怪了
Allison?
艾莉森
What happened?
怎么了
What'd you do?
你干了什么
It was an accident, Daddy.
我不是故意的 爸爸
Oh, my God. I'm-- I'm sorry!
天啊 对不起
She's okay. Ted, everything all right out there?
她还好 特德 外面怎么了
We need help! Call 911!
我们需要帮助 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call 911! They need some help!
报♥警♥ 他们需要帮助
The junkie body we found in McCarthy's warehouse
在麦卡锡仓库里找到的那具毒鬼尸体
had Columbian Olvidos' heroin in her system.
体内的海♥洛♥因♥是来自哥伦比亚奥尔维多的
DEA got pictures of McCarthy and the Quins
缉毒局拿到了麦卡锡和五怪
with the Olvidos last year.
去年和奥尔兰多在一起的照片
They had no idea who or what they were dealing with.
他们不清楚自己是在跟人还是鬼在打交道
Quins? Those are the freaks I saw at the farmhouse.
五怪 我之前在农场看到过这些怪胎
That's what we're calling 'em.
我们就这么称呼他们
What's happening?
发生什么了
This picture was taken on a road
这张照片拍摄于
leading to a drug compound deep in the Columbian jungle.
一条通往哥伦比亚丛林深处毒品窝的路
Hunters and heroin like a Mujahidin situation.
猎人和海♥洛♥因♥ 跟圣♥战♥游击队一样
Tried and true method of raising funds.
是个筹钱的好办法
Girl Scouts have cookies, terrorists have dope.
女童子军有饼干 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有毒品
Regan. You getting all this?
里根 你在听吗
The Hunters are running drugs in the jungle,
猎人在丛林里经营毒品
and you're sending me a new guy to find them.
并且你给了我一个新人去搜捕他们
Got it. Count me in.
明白了 算我一个
Agent Carroll has history with narcotics, Briggs.
卡罗尔特工处理过毒品相关的案子 布里格斯
It's not him I'm worried about.
我不是担心他
You think I need protecting?
你是觉得我需要保护么
Oh, let's ask Jessie Slavich.
我们来问问杰西·斯拉维齐
Agent Regan is the only reason
里根特工是你还能在这
you're still here to shoot your mouth off.
夸夸其谈的唯一原因
You and Carroll.
你和卡罗尔
My two cents
我的建议是
if we're going into the jungle to catch Hunters,
如果我们要深入丛林抓捕猎人
another soldier couldn't hurt.
那我们的队友不能受伤
All right... Briggs, you're in.
好吧 布里格斯 算你一个
Work together, find this camp, shut it down.
共同合作 找到营地 拿下它
Capture any Hunters or collaborators you may find.
抓捕任何你能找到的猎人和通敌者
There are some local guys we've used before.
那有一些当地人我们用过
You can trust them.
他们可以信任
I'll handle the McCarthy cleanup.
我会负责麦卡锡的清除工作
That is all.
就这些
I'm taking these.
我要拿走这些
Family pictures?
家庭照吗
I was kidding.
我开玩笑的
Lighten up.
别生气
Thought you were still a married man?
你应该还是已婚吧
I'm not getting down to my skin in here, so...
我不准备在这脱衣服 所以
Yeah.
好吧
Um, about your skin thing.
关于你皮肤的事
We're still on that?
还聊这个
Go on.
说吧
Is there any other way to, you know,
还有没有别的办法
tell if someone is... whatever you are.
证实某些人是 无论你是什么
I get urges, physical urges.
我有冲动 生理冲动
They're hard to control.
很难抑制住
You mean physical like, um...
你说的生理像
Yes, that. And other stuff.
是的 就是那个 还有一些其他的
Impulse control.
冲动控制
Hunger, rage.
饥饿 愤怒
Aww, is she blaming her feelings?
她把一切归咎于她的感受吗
Next she'll say it was PMS.
下一次她该说是大姨妈的事了
Give her a break.
饶她一会吧
A tiger doesn't change its stripes.
江山易改 本性难移
Where we're going, were gonna
我们将要去的地方
need everything she's got in her.
会需要她身上所有的东西
Allison... what are you doing?
艾莉森 你干嘛呢
You said that hurts your ears.
你说过这声音会伤害你的耳朵
It does.
是的
Sweetie...
亲爱的
What happened to Nicole... was a mistake.
尼科尔身上发生的事是个误会
No, it wasn't.
不 那不是
I wanted her to stop, so I pushed her.
我想让她停下 所以我推了她
But you didn't mean to hurt her.
但是你没想伤害她
This was not your fault.
那不是你的错
Janine and Amber said it was.
亚尼内和安布尔说是我的错
They told me they're not gonna be my friends anymore.
他们告诉我不会再跟我做朋友了
The reason this happened to Nicole...
尼科尔之所以会遭遇这些
is because we're different.
是因为我们与众不同
You... me, your mom.
你 我和你妈妈
I'm gonna show you the truth.
我会告诉你真♥相♥
And it might be scary.
但是会有些吓人
But I need you to be strong.
所以我需要你坚强一点
Now, watch closely.
来 过来看
Try not to turn away.
不要转头
Daddy, no! Stop! Stop!
爸爸 不 停 停下来
Keep keep watching. Dad, please!
看着 继续看 爸爸 求你了
Don't look away, Allison.
不许转头 艾莉森
This is what we are.
这就是我们
This is in me, and it's in you, too.
我身体里是这样的 你也是
And it's why you hurt Nicole...
这就是为什么你会伤害尼科尔
That isn't inside me. It isn't.
我身体里不是这样的 不是
Hey... it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
I don't ever want to hurt anyone.
我不想再伤害任何人了
Then don't.
那就不要
We'll never find anything in here on our own.
光靠我们永远不会在这找到任何东西
They'll turn up. They're hired guns.
他们会出现的 他们是雇佣兵
No show, no dough.
一分耕耘一分收获
Hola.
你好
Buenos dias.
早安
I'm Carroll.
我是卡罗尔
This is Briggs. Regan.
这是布里格斯 里根
Jackson sent us.
杰克逊派我们来的
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表