剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
She will cooperate.
她会合作的
Only if we give her what she demands.
只有我们给她想要的 她才会
That's not unreasonable.
这不无道理
If you know anything about Regan's parents,
如果你知道任何关于里根父母的事
now would be the time to tell me.
最好现在告诉我
We've shut down the breeding camp
我们已经关闭了繁殖营
and the Columbian operation.
和哥伦比亚操作室
All other loose ends need to be tied.
其他所有事都得来个了结了
There's nothing else outstanding.
一切都很完美
Except Regan.
除了里根
The reprogramming was unsuccessful.
消除计划没有成功
Hers or yours?
她的还是你的?
You failed.
你是失败了
She spent so long as a human.
她做了太久的人类
You failed.
你就是失败了
Where is she now?
她现在在哪儿?
Let me answer that question for you.
让我来回答你的问题
She's back with the ETU.
她回到了ETU
Full of information about us, spilling everything.
她把关于我们的一切都吐露出来了
You're in charge of her during the Hunt.
狩猎的时候你是她的负责人
Alison ran off before the kill.
艾莉森在狩猎前逃跑了
Alison? Why would she do that?
是么?她为什么这么做?
I guess she got spooked.
我猜她被吓到了
You lost a Seraphin to the ETU, now Regan.
你已经对塞拉芬失败了 现在是里根
Despite this, Musa still seems to think you're an asset.
尽管如此 穆萨仍然觉得你有点用处
But I beg to differ.
恕我不能赞同
He's dying.
他快死了
It's the reversion process.
这是逆转过程
The shell hasn't taken.
皮肤还没有脱落完全
It isn't working.
不管用了
Stuck between Hunter and human.
他卡在了猎人和人类之间
Shh...
嘘...
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Regan.
里根
Regan.
里根
Before I say anything, I need to know you're gonna talk to me.
在我说之前 我需要知道你已经愿意开口跟我谈谈了
Holding out is just gonna make things worse.
僵持着只会让事情变得更糟
Worse than you lying to me?
比你对我撒谎还糟糕?
Are you gonna cooperate?
你还想合作吗?
Guanos are after a human.
Guanos正在追踪一个人类
Sterling Martinez.
施特林 马丁内斯
Lives in Baltimore.
他住在巴尔的摩
Don't know why they want him.
我不知道他们为什么想要他
It has to do with something they called the Purge.
不过与一个叫清除计划的事情有关
Sounds ominous.
不祥的预感
Your turn.
该你了
I don't know anything about your mother...
我不了解你的母亲...
But your father, we have him.
但是你的父亲 他在我们手里
You have him?
在你们手里?
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Finnerman has him at a secure facility.
芬纳曼把他安置在了一个安全的地方
For how long?
多久了?
How long?!
多久了?!
He hasn't been at that site for long, but altogether,
他去那个地方时间不长 但总的来说
he's been held for six years.
他已经被关起来六年了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I want to see my father.
我想见见我的父亲
You deceived me, Ruth.
你把我骗了 鲁斯
Agent Regan is our best asset, or was.
里根探员是我们的最佳武器 或者说曾经是
I don't know if she'll ever trust me again.
我不知道她是否会再次相信我
You and I go back three decades.
你我过去三十年间
There is no one I trust more.
我最信任的就是你
Which is precisely why I didn't tell you.
我不告诉你
To protect you.
是为了保护你
Protecting me does not help Agent Regan.
保护我并不能帮助里根探员
She's in a very vulnerable state.
她现在非常脆弱
If Agent Regan is medically unfit for work,
如果里根探员在医学的角度上已经不适合工作
she will need to provide a report to that effect.
她就需要提供一份报告
She gave us what we wanted.
她提供了我们想要的
Now it's our turn.
现在轮到我们了
Once Flynn and Briggs
一旦弗林和布里格斯
have found this Martinez
找到这个马丁内斯
and we can establish that the intel is legitimate,
我们也能建立了合法的网络
then we can move on Regan's request.
那接下来我们就能满足里根的要求了
No. I'm not lying to Regan.
不 我不会再对里根说谎了
I made a deal with her.
我和她达成了一个协议
She will see her father without waiting on
她要见她父亲
what happens to Martinez.
不再等着看马丁内斯会发生什么了
Matter of fact, I'll take her myself.
不管发生什么 我负责
All right, we gotta move fast on this.
好的 我们快速浏览一下
Sterling Martinez, 37.
施特林 马丁内斯 37岁
Martinez is a former scientist with Wexxler-Kline,
马丁内斯以前是一名科学家
a Belgian pharmaceutical.
在比利时的制药公♥司♥Wexxler-Kline工作
As far as we can tell, he retired early, aged 30.
就我们所知 他很早就退休了 那时才30岁
Big time farmer.
人生赢家
Probably cashed in after inventing a pill
也许是发明了一种药赚了大钱
that makes modern life better.
那种让现代生活更好的药
Oh, you'd know.
你听起来很懂啊
Martinez appears to live modestly.
马丁内斯生活得很谨慎
Jules' replacement can scour his financials to find out
朱尔斯的复位可以查清楚他的财务状况
what he's been hiding.
看看他到底在隐藏什么
Stephanie Le Guin,
斯蒂芬妮 拉奎因
meet Agent Briggs, Agent Carroll.
来见见布里格斯探员和卡罗尔探员
The muscle.
肌肉男你好
Oh, Miss Congeniality.
噢 美女特工
Steph's a cryptographer,
史蒂芬妮是一个密♥码♥破译员
Finnerman brought her in to continue working on
芬纳曼把她带来一起工作
decoding the Hunter language.
破解猎人的语言
The Hunters have their eyes on Martinez.
猎人们现在正盯着马丁内斯
This is coming from Regan.
他们是冲着里根来的
How do we know it's not compromised?
我们怎么知道这不是妥协?
We don't.
我们不知道
This is where he's holed up, Fells Point.
这是他的所在地 费尔斯角
Musa is casting a line.
穆萨正在布网
Let's reel Martinez in first.
我们先让马丁内斯上钩
We've tried everything to make the process work.
我们想了各种可行的办法
Without the reversion, there is no Purge.
不能复原的话 就别谈什么清除计划了
Losing the Coahuila cell set us back.
失去科阿韦拉细胞拖延了我们的进度
Ted alone cost us a decade of research
光是特德就花费了我们十年的时间做研究
and then McCarthy and his antics.
接着是麦卡锡还有他那些怪癖
Maybe it's time you bring in the human.
也许我们该利用人类
We rely on them too much as it is.
我们太过于依赖他们了
But he's made a breakthrough.
但是他的确有些进展
And we have no other options.
而且我们也别无选择
Abby's right. Bring in Martinez.
艾比说的没错 利用马丁内斯
I can't. I have to meet with Karp.
我去不了 我要去见卡普
He'll only deal with me.
他只和我打交道
I'll go.
我去
No, definitely not.
不 绝对不行
I've already been in touch with him.
我已经联♥系♥到他了
I can handle it.
我可以处理好的
As well as you handled Regan?
就像你处理里根那样?
Abby can take care of it.
艾比可以处理好的
Thank you, Musa.
谢谢你 穆萨
Do not disappoint me.
不要让我失望
I won't.
我不会的
The Feelers will go with you.
和感知者一起去
Go.
去吧
All clear.
没有异常
Looks like Martinez didn't retire after all.
看来马丁内斯还没有退休
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表