剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
Allah Hu-Akbar.
真♥主♥至上
And he said take thy son Isaac,
然后他说 带走你的儿子艾萨克吧
who thou loves, and offer him there for a burnt offering.
你深爱的艾萨克 然后把他当做祭品献出
And in Kings,
对于那些国王而言
God asking for the blood sacrifice
上帝让所罗门将自己的孩子
of Solomon's own child as an act of obedience.
献给上帝以示忠诚
God tests us all.
上帝考验着我们所有的人
Allah Hu-Akbar.
真♥主♥至上
Allah Hu-Akbar.
真♥主♥至上
Fuse is lit.
警报响了
We're on.
该行动了
We move along block A,
我们顺着A区移♥动♥
unlock the cells, release the prisoners, instant chaos.
打开牢门 释放囚徒 制♥造♥混乱
Musa won't know what hit him.
穆萨分辨不出是谁打了他
He wants to see you.
他要见你
I'm sorry, there is a problem, Mr. Wazari.
我很抱歉 现在出了问题 阿扎里先生
You must leave at once.
您必须马上离开
The Americans, they're coming.
那些美国人找来了
We can't keep them out of your wing.
我们没办法阻挡他们进入您的房♥间
You have betrayed me, Amari.
你背叛了我 阿扎里
Never. I'm warning you.
我从未背叛您 我在提醒您
I'm trying to save you.
我在想办法救你呢
Please, you must believe me.
拜托了 您必须相信我
So far, so good.
目前状况不错
Musa's guards are fleeing his wing.
穆萨的护卫们在逃离他的房♥间
Tough night?
难熬的一晚吧?
Got a bruise, another guy got a riot.
有点擦伤 有个兄弟陷在暴♥乱♥里了
Flynn and I will push in and smoke Musa out.
我和弗林闯进去把穆萨熏出来
Briggs, you're on your own for block D.
布里格斯 D区只剩你一个了
Copy that.
明白
I'll release more prisoners, add bodies to the herd.
我再去放些囚徒 让场面再乱点
The UAV is about to enter Turkish airspace.
无人机即将进入土耳其领空
How long until they reach Musa's wing?
离他们到达穆萨的房♥间还需要多久?
Any minute.
随时
Patching in the GoPro feed now.
已经到摄像前了
There, Musa's wing!
就是那 穆萨的房♥间!
Move!
快点!
You're not... you're not real!
你不是... 你不是真的!
Flynn, Regan, can you hear me?
弗林 里根 能听到我说话么?
Flynn, Regan, can you hear me?
弗林 里根 能不能听到?
Human. But it doesn't mean the rest of them are.
这是人类 不过其他的就不一定了
Are you all right?
你还好么?
I'm okay, I'm good.
我没事 我还好
I saw Musa up on the second floor.
我看见穆萨在二楼
I don't know which way he went, there's too much smoke.
这里烟雾太多 我不知道他现在去哪了
He made us.
他耍了我们
We need to cut off the exit routes. Go!
我们得赶紧切断出路通道 快走!
The drone is two minutes out. Blast radius estimates 177
无人机还需2分钟 爆♥炸♥半径约177
Civilian casualties at 200, conservatively.
保守估计伤亡200人
If Regan, Flynn, and Briggs don't get out soon...
如果里根 弗林 和布里格斯不赶快出来的话...
Move!
快点!
Move!
快点!
Where's Regan?
里根呢?
She saw Musa then lost sight of him.
她看见了穆萨 之后跟丢了
We split up.
我们就分开了
Regan, have you located the target?
里根 你确定目标位置了么?
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Brother Number Four. Musa.
四号♥猎人 穆萨
She's not answering. You know what that means.
她没回答 你知道这意味着什么吗
It means she's not answering.
意味着她没回答
I haven't seen you since you were small.
你小时候我就再没见过你了
You're all grown up now.
而现在你已经是个大人了
And here you are. You came to me.
你到这了 来到了我身边
You understand me because you're one of us.
你听得懂 因为你是我们的一员
I am your brother. You belong to me.
我是你的哥哥 你属于我
Move, move!
快点 动起来!
Musa's guards. With me!
穆萨的护卫 跟上我!
Clicking.
咔哒声
The drone is in position.
无人机已到位
What are your orders?
你有什么指令?
He's still inside?
他还在里面么?
Yes.
是的
The drone is now armed.
无人机已上膛
Do you want to fire?
是否开火?
What the f...
这他妈...
Abort.
终止计划
Abort, Briggs, Carroll,
终止计划 布里格斯 卡罗尔
get transport and get out of there.
马上出来
That's an order.
这是命令
Carroll, fall back.
卡罗尔 回来
Clear! Clear!
安全! 安全!
I can't.
我做不到
You go.
你先走
Regan's alone. You heard Jackson.
里根一个人在里面 你听到杰克逊的命令了
We need to get out of here.
我们必须马上离开这
I'm not leaving her.
我不能丢下她
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表