剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
They say it's therapeutic.
他们说远足有益身心健康
They found a trailer.
他们发现了一辆拖车
Is that where the files are?
文件就在那里吗?
I never said I had files.
我没说过我有文件
Flynn told me.
弗林告诉我了
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I need to pee.
我要嘘嘘
We can go back. No, it's okay.
我们可以回去 不用 没事的
I'll go here.
我去那里就行了
Hey!
嘿!
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
Where is Flynn? Did you hurt him?
弗林在哪? 你伤害他了吗?
Are you one of those things?
你也是那种东西吗?
I didn't hurt Flynn.
我没有伤害弗林
Are you gonna hurt me?
你会伤害我吗?
You know something about Abby.
你知道一些关于艾比的事情
Something important and you're going to show me.
这些事情很重要 我要你告诉我
Or what?
不然呢?
I'm sorry.
太对不起了
I-- I didn't mean to hurt you.
我... 我不是有意要伤你的
Not a good move, kid.
你不该这么做的 孩子
I'm not gonna ask again.
我不会再问你第二遍
It's okay.
没关系的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I'm here to help.
我是来帮你的
Can you tell me who did this?
你能告诉我这是谁干的吗?
Was it a monster?
是个什么怪物吗?
Was it someone you recognize?
是你们认识的人吗?
Was it your dad?
是你们的爸爸吗?
Okay, come on.
好的 过来吧
Agent Briggs.
布里格斯探员
Get those kids out of here.
把这些孩子带走
Jackson.
杰克逊
Confirming Brecke's a Hunter,
我们已经确认了布雷克是一个猎人
running a hidden comms center.
还操控着一个小型的通信集团
No sign of Flynn.
没有弗林的踪迹
This file has pictures of bodies.
这份文件中有尸体的照片
They're not human.
他们不是人类
These are fake, right?
这些都是造假的 对吧?
Like alien autopsies are real.
就像给外星人验尸一样 只是看起来像是真的
That's what I thought, too.
我原来也是这么想的
But then I found these.
但是后来我发现了这些
Abby's skin did the same thing.
艾比的皮肤也这样过
You saw it?
你看见了?
Just once.
只见过一次
Um, I walked in on it once by mistake.
呃 我当时不小心走错了
She was rubbing lotion on it.
她正在用洗涤液搓这些东西
It's exactly the same as in these pictures.
就跟照片里一模一样
And these pictures are of non-human subjects.
这些照片也不是人类的东西
That's what it says in the notes.
这就是笔记里说的
Whatever these things are, that's what Abby was.
无论这些东西是什么 艾比就是它们其中之一
And it's what you are, too, isn't it?
你也是 对吧?
There's even more stuff in the-- in the boxes at Flynn's house.
在... 在费林家的盒子里还有更多资料
Pictures and files. I read them all.
照片和文件 我全看完了
ETU is on the way. They'll find Katie's body.
外星恐♥怖♥主♥义♥小组就要来了 他们会发现凯特的尸体的
Not really your concern anymore, is it?
这应该不是你现在该担心的 对吧?
I don't know what he sees in you.
我不知道他在你身上看到了什么
Who? Musa.
谁? 穆萨
If it were up to me, I would have eaten you alive.
如果要是我的话 我肯定会把你生吞活剥
You were there.
你当时在那
You were one of the Hunters at Paktia.
你就是那些在帕克蒂亚的猎人之一
Brecke, what's happening?
布雷克 发生了什么?
What the fu-- is that?
我♥操♥ 这是什么?
The Great Hunt.
感知者们
You boys were the prey.
你们就是他们的猎物
It's you.
是你
You're the Mandrake!
你就像是曼德拉草一样给人带来不幸!
We'll finish what I started.
我们会把这些因我而起的事通通结束
Go, Flynn, run.
费林 快跑! 跑!
I'm not leaving you.
我不会丢下你的
Run.
跑啊
Run.
跑
Run! Run!
跑! 跑!
Hang on, Bob.
坚持住 鲍勃
I'm getting you out of here.
我会你带离开这里的
I got you, I got you.
我抓紧你了 我抓紧你了
You saved Bob, and it saved you.
你救了鲍勃 也救了你自己
Why?
为什么?
Musa thought it was a sign.
穆萨觉得这是个征兆
That's bullshit.
放屁
Musa's been wrong before.
穆萨之前就错了
I got Bob eventually.
是我最终救了鲍勃
His accident. Your leg.
他的事故 你的腿
Cut mine off to match him, the lame son of a bitch.
把我的腿砍掉了给那个傻♥逼♥
You murdered my friend!
你杀了我的朋友!
Why did you look in those boxes?
你为什么要看那些盒子?
Why couldn't you just leave this all alone?
你为什么就是不能少管点闲事?
Stupid, stupid kid.
太蠢了 你真是太蠢了
All this weird stuff was happening.
当时发生了这么多诡异的事
Abby's missing, Abby's dead, Abby's a something.
艾比的失踪 艾比的死 艾比又变成了什么未知的东西
I needed to know the truth.
我必须知道真♥相♥
Doesn't help.
你什么忙都帮不上的
Can I please just call my dad?
我能不能给我爸爸打个电♥话♥?
Flynn is not your dad. He's all I've got!
费林根本不是你♥爸♥爸 我只有他了
Too low.
太少了
The dose was too low.
剂量太少了
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么?
Protect the innocents.
保护好那些无辜的人
She's going to cut him up.
她会把他剁碎的
Who? Who's getting cut up?
谁? 你说谁会被剁碎?
You're not making sense.
你到底在胡说些什么
Someday, we'll all have wings.
有一天 我们都会长出翅膀
Why did Musa let me live?
为什么穆萨没杀了我?
A sign of what?
什么的征兆?
Tell me!
说啊!
This-- this is for P.F.C. Brecke,
这... 这一下是为了布雷克中校
you son of a bitch.
你个丧尽天良的傻♥逼♥
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表