剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表
I don't hear a thing.
我什么也没听到
Let's move in from below.
我们从下面进去
Clear.
安全
Empty. The bodies outside must be the workers.
空的 外面的尸体肯定是工人
A massacre. Clear.
大屠♥杀♥ 安全
No bullet wounds.
没有枪伤
No signs of firefight. Just...
没有交火的痕迹 只是
Ripped apart.
被撕碎了
What the hell could have done this?
什么东西能做出这样的事来
Flynn?
弗林
What did you find?
你发现什么了
Footprints.
脚印
They look fresh.
看着像刚踩的
Hey... yeah, we searched the entire camp.
我们搜查了整个营地
There's no one left here alive.
没有任何活物
Nothing more to see.
没有什么可看的了
No, we're not leaving.
不 我们不走
We go now, we might make it back before dark.
我们现在走的话 天黑前我们还有可能回得去
Oh, is it past their bedtime?
他们该起床了吗
'Cause we did our job... got you to the camp.
因为我们已经做了我们该做的了 带你们到这
That's what I told Jackson we'd do,
这就是我跟杰克逊说的我们能做的
and it's done.
我做完了
Is this your jungle?
这是你的丛林吗
Si.
是
Then act like it.
那就做出样子来
You're not here for a drug bust.
你不是来这里缉毒的
Briggs... let's set up a watch.
布里格斯... 对一下手表时间
We'll take shifts till morning.
我们轮流值夜班
Mato... you and your men
马托... 你和你的人
can clean up the bodies outside.
把外面的尸体处理掉
We'll search the lab.
我们去实验室看看
They were producing heroin.
他们在制♥造♥海♥洛♥因♥
Look at this.
快看这个
Check this out.
检查一下
That body wasn't killed like the ones outside.
这具尸体和外面的尸体不一样
It's the same wounds as the junkie
他的伤口和麦卡锡仓库里
in McCarthy's warehouse.
的那帮瘾君子一样
I've raided dozens of drug labs,
我搜查过很多毒窝
I've never seen anything like this.
但从来没见过这种
Something else was going on.
有动静
It's still warm.
还热着
They were destroying evidence.
他们是在毁灭证据
And people.
还有人
No loose ends.
不留线索
Like they were one step ahead of us.
看来他们比我们抢先一步
Slavich told me they had someone on the inside.
斯拉维奇告诉我他们在我们内部有人
A mole? That's crazy.
内奸? 这太可怕了
What is that?
那是啥?
Yeah, it's skin.
是皮肤
Yeah.
对
It's some kind of tissue, not human.
是某种皮肤组织 不是人类的
What the hell were they doing here?
他们到底在这里做了什么?
Taking the pain away.
消除痛苦
You want a medal?
你还要接着来吗?
My break's almost over. Shoo.
我已经休息好了
Crazy fu... bitch.
疯了吧... 婊♥子♥
I'll call you!
我会打电♥话♥给你的
Not.
不用了
Hey.
嘿
What are you doin'?
你在干嘛?
None of your business, dick wad.
关你屁事 傻♥逼♥
What did you say?
你说什么?
You heard me, donut ass.
没听到吗 死胖子
Up against the wall.
趴到墙上
Let him go!
放开他
Let him go, or I'll shoot!
放开他 不然我开枪了
Hear anything? Is it out there?
听到什么了吗? 从外面传来的吗?
I don't know. Could be.
我也不知道 有可能
Can't do much till morning.
天亮前都做不了什么
At least Briggs will be the first one
至少布里格斯肯定是第一个
getting ripped apart.
被♥干♥掉的
What?
为什么这么说他?
After all the shit he gives you
就因为你是猎人 他处处为难你
for being a Hunter?
你还为他说话?
Briggs has his reasons for hating me.
布里格斯对我
And loving me.
爱恨参半
It's complicated.
原因很复杂
Did you two, um...
你们有没有...
No. No. God, no.
没 没有 我去 没有
I'm not his type.
我不是他的菜
Besides, he's kind of a loner,
再说了 他这人很不合群
in case you hadn't figured that out yet.
给你提个醒 怕你没看出来
Can't say I blame him.
也不能说怪他吧
I've seen human beings do some heinous shit.
我也见过人类做些可恶的事
But I've never seen anything like that.
但从没见过像那样的
This helps.
喝点这个会好点
So alcohol doesn't affect you like...
酒精是不是对你没有...
No. No. But I like the ritual.
对 没有作用 但我喜欢喝酒的氛围
It makes me feel normal.
让我感觉自己和正常人一样
It's pretty much the opposite for me.
对我而言正好相反
I like how it makes me feel not normal.
我喜欢它给我带来的不同寻常的感觉
Did you always look... so...
你总是看起来...这么...
What? Human?
什么? 这么像人吗?
As far as I can remember.
至少我记忆中都是这样
Thought I was, until my parents
我原来以为自己是人类
told me I wasn't.
不过后来我父母告诉我不是
Your wife...you never suspected?
你老婆 你从没怀疑过吗?
What?
怀疑什么?
That she could be from outer space?
她可能来自外星?
No.
没怀疑过
Had no damn reason to think she might be.
没理由怀疑她
But, watching you...
不过 见到你之后...
I'd say it's possible.
就觉得有可能了
Miguel!
米格尔!
Miguel! Como estas?
米格尔! 你没事吧?
You're gonna fry, you bastard.
你死定了 你个混♥蛋♥
This killed all of Mato's men.
这家伙把马托的人全杀了
What the hell is that?
那是个什么鬼?
Let's get it away.
咱们去把它干掉吧
What was that?
那是什么东西?
Whatever it was...
不管那是什么...
it wasn't human.
一定不是人类
Where's my cell phone? I'm calling in backup.
我的手♥机♥呢? 我得打电♥话♥叫支援
The whole God damn army if I have to.
有必要的话整个军队都得叫过来
We will find that thing and go kill it...
我们得找到它 杀了它...
Wanna tell me what the hell that was about?
能告诉我为什么这么做吗?
Containment protocol. Jackson's orders.
保密协议 杰克逊的命令
He saw too much. He was about to talk.
他知道的太多了 肯定会四处谣言的
She's right. ETU rules.
她没错 这是ETU的规矩
We can't let any of this get out.
我们不能让这事走漏风声
Whatever killed his men is still out there.
干掉他手下的那东西肯定还在外面
We need to notify Jackson, get moving.
我们得通知杰克逊采取行动了
Regan, if I hadn't have joined the unit,
里根 如果我没有加入这个小组
would you have... contained me?
你会... 把我也杀了吗?
Not in human form?
没有化成人形吗?
Well, what form is it in?
那它是以什么形态出现的?
I don't know, exactly.
实际上 我也不知道
All I know for sure is that it's a Hunter.
我能肯定的是它是个猎人
And Mato saw it?
马托也看见了?
Has he been...
那你们有没有把他...
剧集 | 异猎(2016) | 导航列表