剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
♪ 白日已逝 ♪
♪ Gone is the day ♪
「我改为遗赠给他一笔由每月补助金 支应的受控收入」
"I instead bequeath to him a controlled income from a monthly bursary,
「每月的收入金额是...」
and the level of that monthly income..."
♪ 白日已逝,黑夜也不在 ♪
♪ Gone is the day, gone is the night ♪
♪ 白日已逝 ♪
♪ Gone is the day ♪
该死!
Fuck!
该死!
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
「至于我堂弟,亨利格拉坦 我意愿并指示」
"To my cousin, Henry Grattan, I will and direct that all bequests
「所有对他传教工作的遗赠」
towards his missionary work be at the discretion of my eldest son,
「均由我的长子 亚瑟爱德华健力士全权决定」
Arthur Edward Guinness."
♪ 白日已逝,黑夜也不在 ♪
♪ Gone is the day, gone is the night ♪
♪ 白日已逝 ♪
♪ Gone is the day ♪
♪ 都走了,都走了,都走了 都走了,都走了,都走了 ♪
♪ It's gone, it's gone, it's gone It's gone, it's gone, it's gone ♪
♪ 都走了,都走了…… ♪
♪ It's gone, it's gone... ♪
班 你还好吗?
Ben, are you all right?
我仿佛赤身裸体
I'm naked,
孤单一人
alone,
被洗劫一空
stolen from,
心也被射穿了
and shot through the heart.
你有什么办法能治好?
What have you got to remedy that?
我们后面有好东西
We've got the good stuff in the back.
跟我来吧
Come on.
还有
Also,
邦尼钱皮恩想见你
Bonnie Champion wants to see you.
没事的
It's all right.
钱皮恩先生不担心你欠下的赌债
Mr. Champion is tranquil with the state of your gambling account.
他只是想聊一聊
He just wants to have a conversation
关于你其中一位兄弟的事
about one of your brothers.
走吧,班,小子
Come on, Ben, me boy.
他们人在哪?
Where are they?
亚瑟有事要忙,很晚才能回来
Arthur is busy, but he's late back.
至于班杰明,我当然不知道
Benjamin, of course, I have no idea.
但我在这一切之中算什么?
But where am I, in all this?
这个嘛,看来你结婚了
Well, it seems you are married.
所以
And so...
你不觉得这很神奇吗?爱迪
Do you not see the miracle of it, Eddie?
我们的父亲遗赠了 数百万的钱财和土地
Our father has managed to bequeath millions in money and land
却让我们所有人都不快乐
and yet make all of us unhappy.
至少他在这方面是一视同仁
Well, at least in that, he was even-handed.
你觉得他了解我吗?了解你什么?
Do you think he knew about me? -Knew what about you?
就是 我其实很有能力
You know, that I am capable of things.
我并非只会服侍人和摇曳生姿的淑女
That I am not this lady ministering and swishing.
从高处俯视一切 父亲绝对不会想到...
And looking down from great heights. -Father would never have dreamed...
他把你和亚瑟绑在一起 把我跟我丈夫绑在一起
He has tied you to Arthur and has tied me to my husband
因为我别无选择
because I have no alternative.
反正你本来就没有其他选择
You had no alternative anyway.
而你另寻出路的做法
And your search... for an alternative
说得委婉点是鲁莽
was, to say the least, reckless.
「不合适」 是我能想到最客气的用词
Unsuitable is the kindest word I can use for it.
你是指在我跌落时 仍愿意接住我的那个人?
You mean the man who caught me when I fell.
我跌落时 是他伸手接住我,让我安稳落地
I fell, and he caught me and laid me down.
我不需要听细节 -这一切都不是计划好的
I don't need details. -None of it was planned.
我们该谈谈实际问题
We should talk about the practicalities.
没什么是实际的
Nothing is practical.
夫人,我不知道您到了 有什么需要吗?
I didn't know you had arrived, madam. Is there anything you need?
我最需要的是隐私
Privacy... above all else.
和下人谨慎得体,谢谢
And discretion, thank you.
最近
Lately,
自从结婚后,但我想不是因为结婚
since getting married, but not, I think, because of it,
我一直觉得自己失控了
I have been feeling out of control with myself.
我是说我的心灵
My mind, I mean.
还有我的身体
And also my body.
你可曾留意我的动作似有异样?
Have you noticed anything in the way that I move?
我走路的样子?你有给雷医生看看吗?
The way I walk? -Have you seen Dr. Ray?
真希望我有个姐妺
I wish to God I had a sister.
我现在脑子里装满了
My mind is pretty full at the moment
需要实际考量的事情
with things that need practical consideration.
我给雷医生看过了
I have seen Dr. Ray,
我告诉他,当我们在庄园外
and I told him that,when we are out on the estate
在我丈夫射雉鸡的时候
and my husband is shooting pheasants,
我有一股强烈欲望 想用牙齿把雉鸡的头咬掉
I have a strong desire to tear the heads off the pheasants with my teeth.
打猎有时确实挺乏味的
Shoots can be pretty... tedious.
我想扯掉衣衫
To tear off my clothes.
安妮
Annie...
还有 我在大门口走到第5阶楼梯就喘不过气
And also, I am short of breath by the fifth stair on the grand entrance,
以前在第20阶才会如此
and it used to be the 20th.
雷医生帮我抽了血,正在做检验
Dr. Ray took some blood. He's carrying out tests.
而且我无法离开都柏林 因为我是一只猫
And I cannot leave Dublin because I am a cat.
一只猫?
A cat?
对
Yes.
一只渴望待在屋顶上的猫
Who longs to be on the rooftops.
今天真是个大日子,爱迪
What a day this is, Eddie.
我们都将明白什么最重要
When we all find out what's what.
话说,你刚才提到什么实际问题?
So you said something about practicalities.
审判日
Judgment Day.
如果今天是审判日
Well, if this is Judgment Day,
这里有几位就要面对地狱之门了
there's a few around here that are facing the gates of hell.
是啊
Yes.
特别是邦尼钱皮恩
Especially Bonnie Champion.
你说他想见我?
You said he wanted to see me?
听着,邦尼
Look, Bonnie.
我知道我欠下你 无法偿还的金额,不过
I know I owe you money I can't repay, but
如果这场小戏码是要吓唬我
if this little bit of theater is meant to scare me...
我可不怕
...I'm not afraid.
若要杀我,那就给我把武器 我们来打一场
If you're gonna kill me, give me a weapon, and let's make a fight of it.
这小子今天是怎么了?
What's got into the boy today?
他说今天是审判日
He says it's Judgment Day.
给我们拿瓶威士忌来
Bring us out a bottle of whiskey.
再拿两个杯子
Two glasses.
昨晚
Last night,
在暴风雨来临前
before the storm,
有位带有几分姿色的 芬尼亚女子来找我
I had some fine-looking Fenian woman come to me...
打听袐密
asking after secrets,
关于你哥亚瑟 代价不菲的袐密
expensive secrets involving your brother Arthur.
情况如何?
So how was it?
我...我被限制了
I am... confined.
那是什么意思?妈的
What does that mean? -Fuck.
亚瑟
Arthur.
我若离开就会一无所有
I would have nothing if I go.
我只能接受
I am obliged.
否则只有一无所有这条路可走
Utterly without alternative other than to have nothing.
只能接受?这...这是什么意思?
Obliged? What... what are you talking about?
我必须留下来经营生意 留在都柏林?
I must stay and run the business. -In Dublin?
不然还能在哪?
Well, where else?
你说过会卖♥♥给你弟 我父亲料到我会这么做
You said you'd sell to your brother. -My father knew that's what I'd do.
他阻止了我
So he prevented me.
他怎能阻止你?你根本不懂其中的运作方式
How can he?You know fucking nothing about how any of these things work.
我是律师 -我指的是家族
I am a lawyer. -I mean families.
我的家族
My family.
不但有秘密
Secrets.
也有挖掘袐密的手段
Ways of discovering secrets.
一栋栋偏僻寒冷的房♥子 都摆满着紧锁的箱子
Ice-cold houses in the middle of nowhere filled with locked fucking boxes.
我们要去哪喝一杯吗?
Should we go somewhere for a drink?
想被人看见吗?
And be seen?
我继承了南部各地和都柏林湾的地♥产♥
I've been left places all across the South and in Dublin Bay.
你是说要待在这里?
You mean stay here?
应该不会太糟
Wouldn't be so bad.
能欣赏海湾美景
A view of the bay.
一栋房♥子
A house.
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表