剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
There's no need for guards. I sent them away.
克伦布残存的一切皆由我掌管
I run what's left of Cloonboo.
我从马车上
From the carriage,
看到好多穷♥人♥
I saw so many poor people.
好多坟墓
So many graves.
是大饥荒造成的,对吧?
From the Great Famine, yes?
把茶喝掉
Finish your cup.
那些人都饿死了 我们不谈那些事
All those people starved to death. -We don't talk about those things.
我会找人拿件衬裙给你 你就可以继续上路了 给她拿些衣服来
I'll get you something to wear underneath, and you can finish your journey.
你的真名是什么?
What is your real name?
大家都叫我桑顿
Sultan is how I'm known.
我父亲留下一栋 在康瑙特的大房♥子给孩子们
My father left a big house at Connacht to his children.
我是继承人之一
I am one of them.
我知道你是谁
Oh, I know who you are.
等我好一点后
And when I feel better,
我很希望能回到克伦布
I would very much like to come back to Cloonboo
让你带我四处看看
and have you show me around.
因为我认为 上帝让此事在此发生有其原因
Because I think God made this happen here for a reason.
或许是祂在告诉我 我这辈子该做什么
Perhaps he's telling me what I should do with my life.
喝完你的茶吧 不然你这辈子就没得活了
Oh, finish your cup, or you'll have no life left to live.
来这里! -食物!这里需要食物!
Come in here! -Food! We need food in here!
来这里,亲爱的
Come in here, darling.
把她关进来 -退后!
Bring her in here. -Get back!
进去,你这芬尼亚贱♥人♥
Get in there, you Fenian bitch.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我吩咐他们别伤害你
I told them to do you no harm.
你吩咐他们?
You told them?
你吩咐警♥察♥,他们就听命?
You told the police, and they obey?
是啊
Yes.
这就是不公平的现实
It is the unjust reality.
大海另一边,一名无辜之人刚被绞死
Across the sea, an innocent man was just hanged.
他埋设的炸♥弹♥炸死了12人
Twelve people died in the explosion from the bomb he planted.
你是天主教♥徒♥ 却相信撒克逊人的那套鬼话?
You swallow that Saxon shit even though you're Catholic?
是受尽折磨的天主教♥徒♥
A tormented one.
你想做什么?
What do you want?
为什么带我来这里?
Why did you bring me here?
我带你来这里,是为了让你专心
I brought you here to concentrate your mind.
做什么?
On what?
做这件事
On this.
「爱德华健力士先生 诚挚邀请您一同品茶」
"Mr. Edward Guinness invites you to join him for tea
「本周五下午四点于萨克维尔街的帝国酒店」
at the Imperial Hotel, Sackville Street, this Friday at 4:00 p.m."
在帝国酒店? -一起喝茶、吃蛋糕
The Imperial? -For tea and cake.
聊聊天
And conversation.
你可以告诉爱德华健力士先生 我没兴趣聊天
You can tell Mr. Edward Guinness that I have no desire for conversation.
而且我在政♥治♥上 道德上和饮食习惯上
And I have political, moral, and gastronomical objections
都反对在那里会面
to meeting at that hotel.
你不吃东西也没关系
You don't have to eat.
他们不会让我们这种人进去
They don't allow people like me in.
如果你没有适合那个场合的洋装
If you don't have a dress suitable for the venue,
我被授权可以...提供帮助
I am authorized to... help out.
把你的臭钱拿走 我不是妓♥女♥
Put your fucking money away. I'm not a whore.
原来啊,不过呢
Ah, but, you see,
我是
I am.
上头的人 给我钱,让我保护他们
Those above me, they give me money to protect them,
替他们打理事务
to fend for them.
只要他们开口,我甚至会跟他们上♥床♥
I even fuck 'em when they ask.
你告诉爱德华健力士先生 他知道我合作的条件
You tell Mr. Edward Guinness that he knows my terms of engagement.
只要他哥对芬尼亚理念抱持开放态度
And we Fenians will remain silent about his brother's sexual proclivities
我们就会对他哥的性癖守口如瓶
if his brother opens up his mind to the Fenian cause.
这么简单的事情 不用喝茶吃蛋糕就能理解
You don't need tea and fucking cakes to understand something so simple.
我想健力士先生想了解的是你
I think what Mr. Guinness wants to understand is you.
他想要重新开始
He wants a new beginning.
他是想在选举前让我关上嘴
He wants to shut me up before the election.
我想今天已经证明 如果我们要你关上嘴
I think today has proven that if we wanted to shut you up,
你就会被关在
you would be shut up,
这种地方很长一段时间
in a place like this, for a very long time.
如果老先生还活着
And if the old man were alive...
天啊
Oh glory.
我就会那么做
That is what I would have done
而且连在告解时都不会提
and not even mentioned it in confession.
但爱德华健力士先生 想听听不同的观点
But Mr. Edward Guinness wants to hear a different point of view.
真不收我的钱?
Shall I keep my money?
就把这里当自己家吧
You make yourself at home.
把刚才的五镑给我
Give me that fucking £5.
进来
Come.
所以呢?
So?
你觉得她怎么样?
What did you think of her?
她也问了我同样的问题
She asked me the same question.
问我对她的看法
She asked me what I thought of her.
问我觉得她看起来如何
Of how she looked.
那你怎么回答?
And what did you say?
我身为佣人,无权发表意见
That, as a servant, I have no right to an opinion,
所以我什么也没说
so I said nothing.
但如果你要表达意见
But if you were to express an opinion
评论这位几乎确定 会成为我未来妻子的女人呢?
of the woman who is almost certain to become my future wife?
已经决定了?
It is decided?
艾葛妮丝姑姑坚持 要对她的家世做些尽职调查
Well, Aunt Agnes is insisting on some due diligence regarding her lineage,
我们有一周时间能考虑,不过...
and that we both have a week for reflection, but...
就我个人而言,我已经考虑好了
for myself, I have reflected.
但在那之前
But before then,
我感兴趣的是你对她的看法
it is your opinion of her that interests me.
若我被迫... -你就是被迫回答
If I was forced-- -You are being forced.
我会说经过短暂的接触
I would say that, after a very brief encounter,
她有些过于尖锐了
she is rather too sharp.
没事了
That'll be all.
波特的正式反对消除了所有疑虑
And the Potter seal of disapproval removes all doubt.
我会去圣派翠克大教堂
I'll go to St. Patrick's Cathedral
跟教长商量,安排相关事宜
and speak to the dean to make arrangements.
你负责安排女佣、管家、马夫
You prepare the maids, the butlers, the grooms...
为健力士家族婚礼做准备
for a Guinness wedding.
糖化槽 27号♥门
乔治
Georgie.
这跟年龄有什么关系?搞什么?
What's this about age? What the fuck!
那封信写了什么?
What does the letter say?
你们绝对不会相信 莱佛迪在墙上钉了什么鬼东西
Yous won't fucking believe what Rafferty just pinned to the wall.
莱佛迪先生刚给我的信
The letter Mr. Rafferty just gave me,
上面写着
it says
当我这周五从工作岗位退休时
that when I retire from my labors this coming Friday,
即使那天是我65岁生日
even though it will be my 65th birthday on that day,
而且我会因为太老而无法工作
and I'll be too old to work...
他们还是会继续付我薪水
...they're going to carry on paying me anyway.
他们会继续付我钱
They will carry on paying me,
即便我在家烤着火取暖
even though... I'm at home by the fire
不再受雇
and no longer employed. Um...
信上说这叫做
The letter says it's called, um...
「老年退休金」
"an old age pension."
莱佛迪先生,你宣布了吗?
Mr. Rafferty, you made the announcement?
我把您的公告钉在墙上了 但我实在说不出口
I pinned your notice on the wall, but could not bring myself to announce it.
这简直是疯了 这是未来,莱佛迪先生
It is... plain madness. -It is the future, Mr. Rafferty.
我哥即将参选
My brother will soon stand for election,
而新的选举法规
and new electoral rules mean that more ordinary workers
表示会有更多普通工人能投票
will be allowed to vote.
所以你就白白送他们钱?
So you give them money for nothing?
下周,我们会宣布第二阶段
And next week, we will announce phase two
新的健力士员工健康福利计划
of the new Guinness Workers' Health and Benefits Scheme.
第二阶段又是什么?
What the fuck is in phase two?
你今天受的惊吓够多了,莱佛迪先生
You've had enough shocks for one day, Mr. Rafferty.
是的,父亲
Yes, Father.
我非常认真
I am deadly serious.
为爱德华健力士先生 和他的疯狂退休金欢呼三声
Three cheers for Mr. Edward Guinness and his mad fecking pension.
万岁、万岁 -万万岁!
Hip, hip... -Hooray!
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表