剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
嗯
Mmm.
外加每年五百英镑的津贴
...and an annual fee of 500.
用来交换一场风平浪静的选举
In return for a completely uneventful election
以及你安安静静从此处撤离
and a very peaceful evacuation of these premises.
对了,你有一周的时间
By the way, you have one week.
我的价码是一万
My price is 10,000.
等同今日一百五十万英镑
不给你们就下地狱去吧!
Or you can go to hell!
七千五
Seven and a half.
不二价
Final offer.
我感觉你我越来越像一个团队了
I feel like you and I are becoming something of a team.
我真不知道我们在干嘛
I don't know what we're doing
竟然把选战交给那个纽约牛仔
handing over the election to the New York cowboy.
♪ 哦 过了好久 ♪
♪ Oh, it's been ages ♪
♪ 我们才又上了头版 我们的停更到此为止 ♪
♪ Since we made the front pages Sin deireadh linn ar hiatus ♪
♪ 回来继续烦那些恨我们的人 ♪
♪ Back to annoy 'em cunts that hate us ♪
♪ 回到本色 基础盘活…… ♪
♪ It's back to basics... ♪
「那个纽约牛仔」让我们利润增长
"The New York cowboy" is responsible for an increase in profits
地区遍及美国东岸
throughout the east coast of the United States
和华盛顿特区 他还声称
and Washington, D.C., where he claims
美国总统本人如今也喝我们的啤酒
the president of the United States is himself now a drinker.
嗯
Mm.
♪ 假装你人很好 ♪
♪ Cuir i gcéill go bhfuil tu deas ♪
♪ 端坐在你的宫殿里 可我们全都被你花言巧语摆弄 ♪
♪ I do shuigh i do phálás Ach téimid ar fad i do phlámás ♪
两位好
Greetings
来自纽约的问候
from New York.
♪ 硬把毫不相干的东西牵在一起…… ♪
♪ Ag ceangail rudaí nach bhfuil nasc... ♪
如今我回到都柏林 们的选战也正式开打了
With my return to Dublin, our election campaign begins.
七号♥码头的拆除作业
The demolition of Dock 7
是我们向人♥民♥推销的手法
we sell to people
用来证明我们的美德
as proof of our virtue,
也用来证明我们有决心
as proof of our willingness
对抗这座罪恶之城的种种罪孽
to confront the sins of this sinful city.
投亚瑟健力士一票就是投给美德一票
A vote for Arthur Guinness is a vote for virtue.
若要我帮你们掩盖放纵行为 我得知道有些什么
If I am to hide your excesses, I need to know what they are.
我得知道即将共事之人最真实的一面
I'm gonna need to know the truth about the people I'm gonna be working with.
♪ 因为真的过了好久 ♪
♪ 'Cause it's been ages ♪
♪ 争议也吓不倒我们 我们手里全是王牌…… ♪
♪ Controversy won't faze us We hold all the cards and they're aces... ♪
直到
Up until
我婚礼前的两个月
two months before my wedding,
我和爱伦考克伦
Ellen Cochrane and I were sleeping together
会定期在她码头区的住处同床共枕
on regular occasions at her lodgings in the docks.
我就是代表保守党 在都柏林参选的候选人
I am the Conservative candidate standing for election in Dublin.
我没有任何过错 也绝对没有任何秘密
I've got absolutely no faults or no secrets whatsoever.
除了我曾是那个鼠窝的常客
Except for the fact that I was a regular frequenter of that rat's nest.
还有
And...
我亲爱的妻子 我用自己的方式
my dear wife, whom I love in my own way,
深深爱着她,她怀孕了
very much is pregnant...
她怀了我工头的孩子
...with my foreman's baby.
♪ 我靠 都好久了 自打我那玩意儿还会传染起 ♪
♪ Fuck me, it's been ages Since my mickеy was contagious ♪
♪ 你以为 Kneecap 的热潮退了吧…… ♪
♪ So you thought The Kneecap craze was over... ♪
所以,不忠
So, infidelity.
三
Three.
鸡♥奸♥
Sodomy.
二
Two.
逝去的爱与随机暴♥力♥行为
Lost love and random acts of violence.
一
One.
很难找到比这更典型的都柏林家庭了
A more typical Dublin family would be hard to find.
♪ 因为真的过了好久 上帝保佑拯救我们 ♪
♪ 'Cause it's been ages God bless us and save us ♪
♪ 我们强势回归 感觉妙极了 要么原地踏步要么一飞冲天 ♪
♪ Back with a bang and it feels amazing Going nowhere or going places ♪
♪ 哦 过了好久 我们才又上了头版 ♪
♪ Oh, it's been ages Since we made the front pages ♪
♪ 我们的休整结束 回来继续烦那些恨我们的人 ♪
♪ Sin deireadh linn ar hiatus Back to annoy 'em cunts that hate us ♪
♪ 回到起点 我这无赖兜帽毫无羞耻 ♪
♪ It's back to basics A scumbag hood, I'm shameless ♪
故事构想:伊凡娜罗威尔
♪ 想驯服我们没那么容易 都怪你把我们捧红了 ♪
♪ Take more than that to tame us All your fault 'cause you made us famous ♪
♪ 我们让你头疼已久 ♪
♪ Is fada an lá, ó a bhí muid de do chrá ♪
♪ 新的版面中心 《每日电讯》 想我们了吗?高兴不? ♪
♪ New centerpiece, Telegraph Did you miss us? Are you glad? ♪
♪ 我们带着计划回归 之前歇过阵 还挺爽 ♪
♪ Go bhfuil muid ar ais le plean Bhí sos againn, its been class ♪
♪ 但从现在开始 胜利归我们 ♪
♪ Ach anois ó seo amach Is linn an buacht ♪
♪ 每天都在新闻上 宣传机器开足马力 ♪
♪ Gach lá ar an nuacht, bolscaireacht ♪
♪ 宣传机器开动 Kneecap 重返各大屏幕 ♪
♪ Propaganda machine Kneecap back all over your screens ♪
♪ 轻蔑如旧 甚至更甚 ♪
♪ Drochmheas ó mar a bhí Ach i bhfad níos measa ♪
♪ 等着瞧吧 因为真的过了好久 ♪
♪ Wait and see 'Cause it's been ages ♪
♪ 争议也吓不倒我们 我们手里全是王牌 ♪
♪ Controversy won't phase us We hold all the cards and they're aces ♪
♪ 你尽管想保护孩子 但他们照样会听到我们 ♪
♪ Try to protect your kids But they'll hear us ♪
♪ ……我奶奶在桌边她那一席之地 ♪
♪ ...do mhamó faoina áit ag an tabla ♪
♪ 我看见什么……被电缆绑着 她的背影……一个白肤女人 ♪
♪ Goidé a chím... ceangailte le cábla ♪ A cúl... bhean ban ♪
♪ 三个蒙面男人在那儿 接下来会怎样 ♪
♪ Le triúr fear ann i mbalaclava Goidé a tharlaíonn ansin ♪
♪ 我们会弄一大段 看不见的戏码 ♪
♪ Píosa fada maith a deánfaidh Muid as radharc ♪
♪ 可我还想再上《周日世界报》的头版 ♪
♪ But I wanna be back In the Sunday World ♪
♪ 于是我用曲棍棒背脊 把那混账给抽了 ♪
♪ So I smacked that cunt With the back of my hurl ♪
♪ 把这个登你报纸上去吧 ♪
♪ Stick that in your paper ♪
♪ 哦 过了好久 我们才又上了头版 ♪
♪ Oh, it's been ages Since we made the front pages ♪
♪ 都怪你把我们捧红 把我们脸往你报纸上一贴 ♪
♪ Your fault 'cause you made us famous Stickin' our face in your papers ♪
♪ 但邻里还是爱我们 你给人情时自己记着账 ♪
♪ But we got love by our neighbors You keep track when you're giving favors ♪
♪ 真可悲 ♪
♪ Sad ♪
♪ 假装你人很好 坐在你的宫殿里 ♪
♪ Cuir i gcéill go bhfuil tu deas I do shuigh i do phálás ♪
♪ 可我们全都被你花言巧语摆弄 一次又一次 ♪
♪ Ach téimid ar fad i do phlámás Téimid ar fad i do phlámás ♪
♪ 为了你的“福祉”事事周全 更多选票就是你的任务 ♪
♪ Achan uile rud ar shon do leas Níos mo votai sin do tasc ♪
♪ 硬把毫不相干的东西牵在一起…… ♪
♪ Ag ceangail rudaí nach bhfuil nasc... ♪
♪ 当面喊你好 之后又把你骂成渣滓 ♪
♪ Call in your face And then you're scum ♪
♪ 为了那条会疯传的故事就够了 标题耸动 任务搞定 ♪
♪ That's enough for the story that'll run Sensational headline, that's job done ♪
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表