剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
现在开庭审理亚瑟健力士爵士
In the matter of Sir Arthur Guinness versus the Crown
与王室的选举舞弊一案 全体起立,法官大人到
in the question of election fraud, all rise for the judge.
六个月后
亚瑟健力士爵士选举舞弊案 于今日宣判
♪ 亲爱的,若真♥相♥刺痛你 别看,也许就会消散 ♪
♪ Honey, if the truth hurts Don't look, it might go away ♪
♪ 装作人生是一束玫瑰花很容易 ♪
♪ It's easy to pretend That life is a rosy bouquet ♪
♪ 门敞得大大的 苦寒的风直灌 ♪
♪ The doors are open wide And the wind blows a bitter cold ♪
♪ 人心藏着谜 但钥匙在别人手里 ♪
♪ Man holds a mystery Someone else holds the key ♪
♪ 我知道很可悲 都是一样 答案不必非得如此 ♪
♪ I know it's a shame, they're the same The answer doesn't have to be ♪
♪ 风暴正在酝酿 ♪
♪ Brewing up a storm ♪
♪ 体内翻涌 他的眼神疯狂 ♪
♪ Brewing up inside And his eyes are wild ♪
♪ 这样下去不行了 ♪
♪ And it can't go on ♪
健力士王朝
第一季
第五集
♪ 他正酝酿着一场风暴 ♪
♪ He's brewing up a storm ♪
♪ 你眼里有火 你脑中有火 你触碰之处也在燃烧 ♪
♪ Fire in your eyes, in your head Fire in your ♪
♪ 触碰 ♪
♪ Touch ♪
♪ 但我喊不出“着火了” 因为我太爱你 ♪
♪ But I can't shout "fire" 'Cause I love you too much ♪
♪ 竞赛已打响 信息就写在你灵魂里 ♪
♪ The race is on The message is in your soul ♪
♪ 每秒千百个念头 此刻尽数爆开 ♪
♪ As a thousand thoughts a second Now explode ♪
♪ 风暴正在酝酿 ♪
♪ Brewing up a storm ♪
♪ 体内翻涌 他的眼神疯狂 ♪
♪ Brewing up inside And his eyes are wild ♪
♪ 这样下去不行了 ♪
♪ And it can't go on ♪
♪ 他正酝酿着一场风暴 ♪
♪ He's brewing up a storm ♪
♪ 风暴正在酝酿 ♪
♪ Brewing up a storm ♪
♪ 体内翻涌 他的眼神疯狂 ♪
♪ Brewing up inside And his eyes are wild ♪
♪ 这样下去不行了 ♪
♪ And it can't go on ♪
♪ 哒,哒 哒-哒,哒 哒-哒,哒 哒 哒-哒 ♪
♪ Da, da da-da, da da-da, da da da-da ♪
♪ 哒,哒 哒-哒,哒 哒-哒,哒 哒 哒-哒 ♪
♪ Da, da da-da, da da-da, da da da-da ♪
♪ 哒,哒 哒-哒,哒 哒-哒,哒 哒 哒-哒 ♪
♪ Da, da da-da, da da-da, da da da-da ♪
♪ 他正酝酿着一场风暴 ♪
♪ He's brewing up a storm ♪
今天,这艘船撑过了风暴继续前行
Today, this ship came out from a storm and sails on.
明天,这间伟大啤酒厂 将举♥行♥扩建典礼
Tomorrow, there is a ceremony to mark the expansion of this great brewery,
无论风浪多大
and however rough the seas,
我都不会让任何人把它弄沉
I will never allow anyone to sink it.
就算是我的亲哥哥也不行
Not even my fucking brother.
我丈夫在哪?
Where is my husband?
他得留下来签署文件和宣誓书
He had to stay and sign some papers and an affidavit.
你就直说吧 是好还是坏?
Just tell me. Good or bad?
以下是我抄录的 基欧法官的总结和判决
This is Judge Keogh's summation and verdict as I wrote it down.
「关于对亚瑟爱德华健力士爵士」
"This is the verdict as regards charges brought against Sir Arthur Edward Guinness
「和雇用之人的判决」
and others in his pay."
「他们在近期的 都柏林议会选举期间」
"That they did engage in acts of bribery and corruption
「确实从事了贿选与腐♥败♥行为」
during the recent parliamentary election campaign in Dublin,
「导致亚瑟健力士爵士的表面胜选」
leading to Sir Arthur Guinness's apparent victory."
「表面」?妈的
"Apparent"? Shit.
「本裁决认定」
"This verdict certifies that the election result
「对亚瑟健力士爵士 有利之选举结果」
in favor of Sir Arthur Guinness
「兹宣告为」
is hereby declared to be
「无效」
void."
爱德华会宰了他,妈的
Edward will kill him! Fuck.
「本席在此宣判 亚瑟健力士爵士
"I must declare that Sir Arthur Guinness was,
之代理人 行贿选罪名成立 贿款总额为15,575英镑」
by his agents, guilty of bribery involving a sum of £15,575
等同于今日两百三十七万英镑
「其意图在于确保胜选」
paid to secure victory in the election."
「然而」
"However,
「本席亦在此宣告」
I shall also declare
「亚瑟健力士爵士本人」
that Sir Arthur Guinness was not guilty
「并未亲身涉及任何贪腐交易」
of any transaction of a corrupt nature himself personally."
这算是好事吧?
That is good, isn't it?
「尚无证据证明」
"It has not been proven
「亚瑟爵士本人 对于支付给特定选民的款项知情」
that Sir Arthur himself was aware of the payments to said voters."
接着他不知为何 引用了《失乐园》的一段话
He then for reasons known only to himself quoted a passage from Paradise Lost.
我丈夫逃过一劫 我需要找个人一起庆祝
I need someone to celebrate with, now my husband has slipped the noose.
你就可以了
You will do.
我在啤酒厂还有事
I have business at the brewery.
我相信啤酒厂 有其他人能代你处理工作
I'm sure there are others at the brewery who can do your job for you.
就像也有其他人
Just as there are others
能代我丈夫处理他的工作
who can do my husband's job for him.
如您所愿
As you wish.
向来都如我所愿
As I wish always.
打扰了,奥莉维亚女爵 您的小提琴老师来了
Begging pardon, Lady Olivia, your violin teacher is here.
转告拥有无比耐心的寇普太太
Well, tell the endlessly patient Mrs. Cope that
我今天想自己练习
I will practice on my own today.
您自己练习?
On your own?
其实,奥莉维亚女爵
Actually, Lady Olivia,
敝人小提琴拉得还算不错
I myself play the violin to a relatively competent level.
哦?
Oh?
你是指在酒吧拉小提琴吧
You mean you play the fiddle in pubs.
是在教堂
In church.
莱佛迪先生 今天或许就由你来代替寇普太太上课
Then perhaps today, Mr. Rafferty, you can take the lesson instead of Mrs. Cope.
为了表示歉意
By way of apology,
给寇普太太两罐 假装是我自♥制♥的柑橘酱
give Mrs. Cope two jars of the marmalade that I pretend to make myself.
好的,夫人
Yes, my lady.
如果你演奏《班特里湾》
If you play "Bantry Bay,"
会让我想起家乡
it will remind me of home...
也会害我哭
and make me cry.
我不习惯用如此高贵的小提琴
I'm not accustomed to such elegance.
别管高贵不高贵了
Ignore the elegance.
就当作是你在酒吧拉的小提琴吧
Handle it like you would handle a fiddle.
你想让我把你弄哭?
You want me to make you cry?
是的
Yes.
我厌倦了嘲笑自己的人生
I'm tired of laughing at my life.
谢了
Thank you.
你弟就像利菲河里的鳗鱼
Your brother is like an eel from the River Liffey,
从正义的手中溜走
slipping out of the grasp of justice.
他的国会席位已经被剥夺了
He's been stripped of his seat in Parliament.
要是人们因为这桩丑闻 不再喝我们的啤酒
If people stop drinking our beer because of this scandal,
投入扩建的投资都将付诸流水
all the investment sunk into the expansion will be lost.
你还想怎样?
What more do you want?
我还想怎样?
What more do I want?
他亏欠的对象不是我
It is not me who he has left in want.
是东伦敦和西非的人♥民♥
It is the people of East London and the people of West Africa,
自从他偷走我的遗产后 那些人就无人照料
who have no one to minister to them since he stole my inheritance from me.
我的情况你也知道,堂叔
You can see my condition, Uncle.
我随时可能临盆
I will give birth any day now!
你为何偏偏挑我当你的泄愤对象?
Why have you chosen me to vent your fury on?
因为...我相信你打从心底明白 我的事业是正义的
Because... I believe, in your heart, you see the justice of my cause.
在所有人之中 我相信你是唯一真正的基♥督♥徒
Of them all, I believe you are the only true Christian.
我要你替我传话给那条利菲鳗鱼
And I want it to be you who carries my message to the Liffey eel.
告诉他我知道 有人做了交易换取他的自♥由♥
Tell him I know deals were done to secure his liberty.
我还知道是谁谈成的交易
And I know who those deals were done with.
就是他的辩护律师,艾萨克巴特
His defense barrister, Isaac Butt.
我早料到会有这种无稽之谈
I'm predicting a predictable absurdity.
那个让他免于牢狱之灾的放荡律师
The dissolute lawyer who kept him out of jail.
艾萨克巴特是都柏林最厉害的律师
Isaac Butt is the best barrister in Dublin.
他是个淫乱人父 有15个不同教派的小孩
A licentious father of 15 children of all denominations
遍布全城各区
in all the boroughs of the city.
众所皆知,他是恶名昭彰的芬尼亚人
A famous and infamous Fenian.
我知道他和自治同盟请♥愿♥者做了交易
I know a deal was done with the Home Rule petitioners
好让亚瑟健力士脱身
to let Arthur Guinness walk free.
告诉那条利菲鳗鱼 我抓到他的把柄了
Tell the Liffey eel I have him by the gills,
我会不惜一切代价 让他为自己的罪孽赎罪!
and I will do what is necessary to have him pay penance for his sins!
我听说您个人获判无罪
I hear, sir, that you were personally exonerated.
我是从奥莉维亚女爵那听说的 而她是听莱佛迪先生说的
I heard that news from Lady Olivia, who herself heard it from Mr. Rafferty.
是的
Yes.
是我亲自派莱佛迪先生来报佳音
I sent Mr. Rafferty here with the good tidings myself.
他报完信后,他们还一起拉了小提琴
And after delivering the news, they played violin together.
奥莉维亚女爵和莱佛迪先生 在起居室合奏小提琴
Lady Olivia and Mr. Rafferty played violin together
气氛相当欢乐
in the drawing room to some hilarity.
很好
Good.
奥莉维亚女爵在哪?
Where is Lady Olivia?
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表