剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
So then perhaps Edward himself should go out
寻找一位他信得过 又知道我们有多疯狂的女子
and find a woman he can trust who knows how mad we all are.
之后爱德华是一人当两人用 没有空档做这些事
Edward is going to be far, far too busy doing the work of two men to do that,
所以我倒觉得
so, I rather thought
你和我可以替他物色
you and I could do it for him.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
我已经跟爱德华谈过了
I already spoke to Edward
并明确拒绝了他
and told him no.
你拒绝了?
No?
天啊
Goodness.
安妮,你可能没有意识到
Anne, perhaps you're not aware of
遗嘱宣读后的改变
the change that took place when the will was read out.
亚瑟和爱德华现在拥有啤酒厂
Arthur and Edward now own the brewery.
他们现在也是家族的共同领导人
They are also now joint heads of the family.
意思是我得听他们的命令
Meaning I do as they tell me to do.
他们会需要帮助
They will need help.
男人很容易被骗
Men are easily fooled.
有钱男子总能吸引聪明女子
Rich men attract clever women.
聪明是好事
Clever is a good thing.
记住 无论爱德华娶谁为妻 她都会成为家族一分子
Remember, whoever Edward marries will become one of us.
我们将必须接受这个选择
We will have to live with the choice.
我自有计划
I have plans.
我们活在多么荒谬的时代
What absurd times we live in.
女人竟然有计划
Women with plans.
而且
And also,
我也知道接受并忍♥受一段婚姻
I know how it feels to accept and endure...
是什么感觉 一段由那些认为
a marriage that was arranged for you
联姻对双方皆有益之人安排的婚姻
by people who thought it was for the good of both parties.
安妮啊
Oh, Anne.
你是一道冲击磐石的浪潮
You are a wave crashing against a rock,
但那块磐石 是由金戒指和订婚钻戒堆砌而成
but the rock is made of gold bands and diamond engagement rings.
我也曾是一道冲击命运的浪潮
I was also a wave crashing against my fate once,
最终 那阵风哮雨嚎在杯底平静下来
and eventually the roaring storm settled down into a glass
化作一杯琴酒
and became a glass of gin.
波澜不惊
Untroubled.
任由冰块冷却
Cooled by ice.
选择遗忘
Forgetful.
就让我俩选一位
Let's we two pick out someone
能容忍♥你弟那惹人厌自负个性的人
who will tolerate your brother's infuriating certainty.
我们可以一边畅饮琴酒
We can drink lots of gin
一边对乡下亲戚品头论足
and say rude things about our country cousins.
那亚瑟呢?
And what about Arthur?
你也打算替他找个妻子
You are planning to find a wife for him too.
当然
Of course.
但这会更加困难
But this will be more difficult.
要更有策略
More... strategic.
也更加危险
More dangerous.
这张名单是具有美貌、出身高贵 但身无分文的女子
A list of women who are pretty, privileged, and penniless.
我们得找一个接近亚瑟是为了钱
We need someone who comes to Arthur for the money
而不是为了有人陪伴的女子
rather than the companionship.
把这段婚姻当成工作
Sees it as a job.
你觉得如何?安妮
What do you say, Anne?
我们一起合作吧
Let's do this together.
我们来敬媒人一杯吧
Let's raise a toast to the matchmakers.
很好
Good.
亚瑟,这边
Arthur, this way.
为何不在他的办公室见面?我打算来场正式介绍
Why are we not meeting him in his office? -I am planning a formal introduction.
周一早上 我会把你介绍给所有员工认识
I will introduce you to all of the staff on Monday morning.
别担心,到时会准备茶和糕点
Don't worry, there'll be tea and cakes.
不过今晚的事
But tonight's business
要避人耳目地进行
will be conducted away from prying eyes.
很高兴见到你 -晚安
Good to see you, sir. -Good evening to you.
都出去吧
Leave us.
我好一段时间没见到您了,先生
I haven't seen you for a while, Mr. Guinness, sir.
你一点都没变
You don't look any older.
我没有恶习,而且喝很多黑东西
I live a clean life and drink lots of the black stuff,
这让我保持年轻
which keeps me young.
我弟说有收到一些匿名指控
My brother tells me there have been some anonymous accusations.
您父亲的过世 以及健力士酒厂新秩序的建立
The death of your father and establishment of the new order at the Guinness Brewery
等同是...捅了马蜂窝
has served to... poke a stick in a hornet's nest.
制桶厂发生了火灾,亚瑟
There was a fire at the cooperage, Arthur.
是在试探新秩序的决心
A way of testing the resolve of the new order.
什么马蜂窝?
What hornets?
有两个特别棘手
Two, in particular.
第一个来自芬尼亚人 是今天用匿名式送来的
The first has come from the Fenians, sent anonymously today.
信中暗示他们有证据
A suggestion that they have proof
或有证人可以作证
or witnesses who will testify
你一直以来都与其他男人有肉体关系
that you have been having carnal relations with other men.
妈的!
Fuck!
他们能有什么证据?
What proof could they possibly have?
谁又会作证指控我们?
Huh? And who would testify against us?
另一个管道 是一位名叫邦尼钱皮恩的先生
The other approach has come from a gentleman called Bonnie Champion,
他提到你去伦敦前发生的事情
regarding things that happened before you went away to London,
和返国后发生的两起事件
and since, on two occasions after you returned.
如你所知
As you know,
邦尼钱皮恩经营某些场所,而且...
Bonnie Champion runs certain houses and...
对,我知道
Yes. I know.
我很久以前去过,在我...
I used to go there a long time ago, before I...
在你什么?亚瑟
Before what, Arthur?
就在
Before
我
I...
在伦敦
met someone...
遇见某人之前
in London
一个能带给我宁静的人
who brought me peace.
当然,今天例外
Except, of course, today,
那份宁静终究在一朵睡莲旁...
that peace was shattered...
彻底粉碎了
beside a water lily.
哥,今天我们必须说实话
Today, brother, we must speak plainly
把这些事情解决
and get these matters resolved.
一个半月前
A month and a half ago,
都柏林巡回法庭 判处一名犯下此类罪行的男子
the Dublin assizes sentenced a man convicted of these crimes
在马利波罗监狱服20年苦役
to 20 years' hard labor in the Maryborough Gaol.
不考虑家庭或财富 没有例外
No consideration for family or fortune. No exceptions.
芬尼亚人会拿你大作文章
And the Fenians would use you as proof
当作英国新教♥徒♥统治阶层 已经堕落的证据
of a degenerate English Protestant ruling class.
谁都无权告诉我... -亚瑟,我们要务实一点
No one has any right to tell me what-- -Arthur, we need to be practical.
要活在现实世界 不是我们希望的世界
And live in the world that exists, not the one we wish existed.
如果这件事被揭露
If this were to be revealed...
健力士啤酒厂就完蛋了
...the Guinness Brewery would be finished.
好吧,所以是钱的问题 不,这是家族问题,亚瑟
Okay, so this is about money. -No, this is about family, Arthur.
事关家族辛苦打下的江山
All the things the family has achieved.
寄信的芬尼亚女子 是这一切的始作俑者
The Fenian woman who sent the letter started all of this.
如果不是她 邦尼钱皮恩永远不会有这个机会
If it wasn't for her, then Bonnie Champion would never have had the opportunity.
他们想要什么?
Then what do they want?
邦尼钱皮恩想要五千英镑 作为他沉默的代价
Bonnie Champion wants £5,000 in return for his silence.
那些高尚、正义的芬尼亚人呢?
And what about the noble, righteous Fenians?
如果你读完那封信 就会看到他们想要一个保证
If you'd finished reading the letter,you would have seen they want a guarantee
当你接替父亲在国会的席位后...
that when you take father's seat at Parliament...
是如果,爱德华 如果我接替他的席位
If, Edward. If I take his seat.
你会开始以一个更平衡的观点
...that you would begin to see the future of Ireland from a more
来看待爱尔兰的未来
balanced point of view.
去你的!
Fuck you!
他们去死吧!
And fuck them!
全都下地狱!我们要冷静以对
No, to fucking hell with them! -We need cool heads.
就让他们来吧
Oh, let them come.
让他们试试看
Let them try.
让他们见识我的能耐
Let them see what I am.
我会给你五千英镑现金 拿给邦尼钱皮恩
I will get you the £5,000 in cash to give to Bonnie Champion.
至于芬尼亚人,我会...从长计议
And as for the Fenians, I will... work on him.
再六个月才选举,还有时间
The election isn't for six months, so there is time.
这个女人
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表