剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
Ridiculous, yes.
我相信你正在追求某位名媛
I'm sure you have some grand lady who you're pursuing.
她无意被人追求
She does not care to be pursued.
所以在你追求更上等货色稍作喘息时
So some girl down the docks would be easy meat
码头区女孩就成了现成猎物?
while you take a break in the pursuit of finer fare?
没错,我就是那种人 我就是为此而来
Absolutely. That's who I am. That's exactly why I came.
听着 你觉得我蹑手蹑脚能安全离开吗?
Look, if I tiptoed, do you think I could get out?
你想的话可以试试看
You can try if you want.
我根本不想
I really don't want.
我也不想,但你想试就试
Nor is it what I want, but try if you want.
我都搞不清楚「想」和「不想」了
I lost track of the "wants" and "not wants."
你要我留下不是因为房♥东,而是...
You want me to stay not because of the landlady, just
而是因为你想要我留下?
because that is what you want?
我想是吧
I think so, yes.
此时此刻
Right now, in this moment,
愿上帝垂怜,这的确就是我想要的
God help me, it is what I want.
♪ 自那屠♥杀♥的黑色星期一起 ♪
♪ Ó Luan dubh an áir ♪
♪ 宁静过分美好地降临 ♪
♪ Tháinig suaimhneas ró-bhreá ♪
♪ 而你悄然自我身边远去 ♪
♪ Is do ghluaiseathair uaimse ♪
♪ 在天亮前半个时辰 ♪
♪ Leath-uairín roimh lá ♪
♪ 你驾舟出海去打鱼 ♪
♪ Ag iascaireacht i mbád ♪
♪ 陷入溺亡的险境 ♪
♪ I gcontúirt bhur mbá ♪
♪ 那一年的残余时光 ♪
♪ 'S go mbeidh iarsma na bliana úd ♪
♪ 我将在思念中度过 直至我也离世 ♪
♪ Bhur ndiaidh go bhfaghad bás ♪
小声点
Shh! Shh, shh.
我的老天爷啊
Oh good Lord Almighty...
身为健力士家的人真是太棒了
...what it is to be a Guinness.
继续用力
Keep pushing.
现在用力
Push now.
继续用力 继续
Keep pushing! -Keep going.
继续用力
Keep pushing.
很好 就是这样
That's very good. That's it.
打扰了,普伦基特夫人
Beg your pardon, Mrs. Plunket.
普伦基特先生要我来询问 您还需要多少时间
Mr. Plunket has asked me to ask how much longer you'll be,
因为他希望能赶去参加典礼
as he wants to attend the ceremony.
告诉他妈的普伦基特先生...
Well, tell Mr. fucking Plunket...
去你的!
Fuhh--!
这次的新扩建
With this new expansion, we will be able to produce
能让我们每年生产 超过50万大桶的啤酒
over 500,000 hogshead of beer every year.
啤酒厂目前占地18公顷
The brewery now covers 45 acres.
是的,我知道这些数据,莱佛迪先生
Yes, I know the statistics, Mr. Rafferty.
14辆蒸汽火车
Fourteen steam locomotives,
50辆运货马车
50 cargo wagons,
160公里的轨道
100 miles of track,
五台能做一千人工作的新蒸汽机
five new steam engines doing the work of a thousand men,
也就是说 这是目前世上最大的啤酒厂
meaning that now this is the biggest brewery on earth.
你弟弟做得...
Your brother has done a...
我弟弟做得很好,是的
My brother has done a fine job, yes.
我想表达的是... -你想表达的不过是文字游戏
What I mean to say-- -What you mean to say are words.
空话、连篇的空话
Words, more words,
混淆视听 惺惺作态地收回
obfuscation, apologetic retraction,
以及对浅白真♥相♥的重新诠释 而说到底
a reworking of the plain truth, and at the end of it,
尽管事实如此 今天还是由我上台演讲
in spite of that plain truth, it'll be me making the speech today,
由我负责剪彩
cutting the ribbon,
而不是我弟,只因为一个出生意外
not my brother, because of an accident of birth.
因为事情就是这样
Because that is how things are
而且永远不会改变
and always will be.
您可以做得更多 亚瑟爵士
You could do more, Sir Arthur.
您应该这么做
You should.
我也有同样想法,莱佛迪先生
I've been thinking the same thing, Mr. Rafferty.
一个全新的开始
A new beginning.
但那样我太太就得更常一个人了
But that would mean my wife would be left alone more.
我不是那个意思
That is not what I meant.
不 我们从不说真心话
No. We never say what we mean.
我太太今天会出席典礼
My wife will be here today for the ceremony,
她根本不会往你那里看
and she won't even look in your direction.
先生,我们之间没什么
Sir, nothing has occurred.
她铁定会行事谨慎 因为她生来就是行家
And she will not be indiscreet, because she was born to this,
生来就是玩这种游戏的行家
born to play these games.
而你不是
You were not,
所以我指望你学会
and I am depending on you to learn.
谨慎行事
Discretion.
我在都柏林最信任的人就是你
I trust you more than any man in Dublin.
典礼结束后
After the ceremony,
我已安排好让你护送奥莉维亚回家
I have made arrangements that you can escort Olivia home,
不论发生了什么事 我相信你会守口如瓶
and if anything should transpire, I trust you to tell no one.
这是她要求的吗?
This is at her request?
你会明白,一切都是如她所求
You will learn that everything is at her request.
也得到了您的允许?
And with your permission?
我允许了 其他一切照旧
Permission given. All else remains the same.
现在,我得去向弟弟摇尾乞怜了
Now, I must go and grovel to my brother.
欢迎回家,班杰明 我们这位大兵,在伦敦过得如何?
Welcome home, Benjamin. How fares the soldier in London?
大兵我过得很好
The soldier fares well,
大兵的太太过得更好
and the soldier's wife even better.
我们离开英国前,我得到消息
Before we left England, I was given news.
我怀孕了
I'm expecting a baby.
太好了
Splendid news.
弟弟 对不起,我错过了你的婚礼
Brother, I'm sorry I missed your wedding.
我那时忙着在法庭上受辱
I was busy in court being humiliated.
当然,爱德华也忙着工作
Mm! And, of course, Edward was busy working.
我是代替你工作
I was working on your behalf.
确实,你喝水不喝酒,弟弟
Indeed. Water, brother.
太棒了
Bravo. Bravo.
我不敢居功
I take no credit.
地狱之门已永远锁上
Mm. The gates of hell have been locked for good.
就我而言,在都柏林呢
Ahh. And in my case, here in Dublin,
是别人为我锁上了那些门
those gates have been locked for me by someone else.
对此我心怀感激
To which now I give thanks.
我的天啊 健力士家族战场迎来和平了吗?
Good God! Has peace broken out on the Guinness battlefield?
我其实不确定 不过我想顶多只是休战
I'm actually not sure. But I imagine it's only a truce at best.
艾葛妮丝姑姑呢?
Where is Aunt Agnes?
我们想谢谢她撮合我们
We wanted to thank her for bringing us together.
她在艾维宅邸有事耽搁了
She was delayed at Iveagh House.
是的,为了...处理某个表亲的事
Yes, some business involving... one of the cousins.
克莉丝汀!开门
Christine! Open the door.
克莉丝汀,我知道你听得到
Christine, I know you can hear me.
让我们独处 先退下
Leave us. Leave us.
我没受邀参加典礼
I was not invited to the ceremony.
但我还是来了 -克莉丝汀
But I came here anyway. -Christine.
爱德华不让我上家族马车
Edward would not let me get into the family carriage
因为他说班杰明和他太太也会在车上
because Benjamin and his wife would be there.
把抢放下
Put the gun down.
我竟然是从报纸上得知他结婚一事
I learned that he had married from a newspaper.
克莉丝汀,拜托,把枪放下
Christine, please, put down the gun.
这把枪是我之前为他拿来的
This is a gun I once fetched for him.
有了它,他就能帮我找到平静
With it, he will help me to find peace.
我也能免于受你管辖!
And I will be spared your jurisdiction!
克莉丝汀
Christine.
克莉丝汀,你听到了吗?
Christine, do you hear that?
安妮在东翼生孩子
Anne is giving birth in the east wing.
在你考虑死亡的同时,她在生孩子
Giving birth even while you consider death.
生命,克莉丝汀
Life, Christine.
想想你的生命还能做些什么
Think of the things you can do with your life.
你可以做善事
You can do good.
安妮和雅德蕾德 成立了一个慈善基金会
Anne and Adelaide have started a... a charitable foundation,
改变穷♥人♥的生活
transforming the lives of the poor.
克莉丝汀
Christine!
克莉丝汀,拜托!
Christine, please!
安妮,可怜的安妮,学会了打字
Anne, poor Anne, has learned to type.
我本身也在学爱尔兰语 这样才能跟穷♥人♥对话
I myself am learning to speak Irish so...so I can talk to poor people.
当然,我们都会戴手套
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表