剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
她一如往常坐在橘园里
Sitting in the orangery, as she loves to do
看别人做柑橘酱 您的帽子呢?
while others make the marmalade. Where is your hat, sir?
弄丢了 大概在某个乞丐头上吧
Lost. On the head of some beggar, I imagine.
波特先生
Mr. Potter,
从现在起你不需要再向我报告
from now on, there will be no need for you to report to me anything
奥莉维亚女爵的一举一动
regarding what Lady Olivia does or doesn't do.
明白了,先生
Understood, sir.
未来也一样 如果其他佣人听到小提琴声
And in the future, if any of the other servants hear violins being played,
或任何类似的声音...
or any other similar noises...
佣人们不会听到那些声音
The servants will not hear those noises.
很好
Good.
再次恭喜您,先生
And again, congratulations on the day, sir.
我知道这不合时宜 但我讨厌这么白
I know it's unfashionable, but I hate to be white.
我想看起来像西班牙人
I want to look Spanish.
我祖母就是西班牙人
My grandmother was Spanish.
你听说判决结果了?
You heard the verdict?
有好有坏
There is good and bad.
爱德华绝对不会原谅我
Edward will never forgive me.
我想你是因为天性使然 才会强调坏的一面
I assume, because of your nature, you are emphasizing the bad.
奥莉维亚
Olivia...
我才刚毁了家族声誉
I have just destroyed the reputation of my family.
或许我不在时 拉小提琴不是最适合打发时间的方式
Perhaps violins might not be the best way to pass the time when I'm away.
那个声音
Sound
会传遍整栋房♥子
travels through the whole house.
我不懂
I don't understand.
是你派他来找我的
You sent him to me.
应你的无言之请,是的
At your silent request, yes.
他只教我一首利尔舞曲就走了
All he did was teach me a reel, and then he left.
我反对你拉小提琴 是因为它们发出的噪音
My objection to violins is the noise that they make.
你的意思是我该安静点?
You mean I should do things more quietly?
是的,根据我们的协议 你确实是要安静点
As part of our arrangement, you will do things quietly, yes.
波特会跟家里的佣人解释
I've spoken to Potter. He will explain to the household.
我只是讨厌女佣们窃窃私语
I just hate the thought of the maids giggling.
这当然
Of course.
我理解 不
I understand. -No, no.
根本没人理解
Nobody fucking understands.
亚瑟,你以为自己是孤单一人
You think you are alone, Arthur.
但你不是
You're not.
莱佛迪演奏了《班特里湾》
Rafferty played "Bantry Bay,"
让我想起岸边那座冷冰冰的破城♥堡♥
and it reminded me of that frozen fucking castle on the shore
是你把我从那里救出来
that you rescued me from.
我救了你?那我就是你的王子了
Rescued you? Well, I'm your prince?
我讨厌你这样自嘲
I hate it when you mock yourself.
你今天赢了官司,正因为你是王子
You won today because you are a prince.
用啤酒施洗的王子仍是王子
Baptized with beer, but still a prince.
既然没有其他人有资格这么做
Why would you regulate or judge yourself
你又何必规范或评判自己?
when no one else is in a position to do so?
嗯
Mmm.
从今以后 我只会为你的事业发声
From now on, I will only make a noise in your causes.
我们会一起成就大事
We will do great things together.
爱不一定需要性♥爱♥来加持
Love does not have to be blessed with a fuck.
健力士先生... -现在没空
Mr. Guinness, sir-- -Not now.
雅德蕾德,天啊
Adelaide, goodness.
很抱歉让你久等了
I am so sorry I kept you.
你没有让我等,我没有预约
You didn't keep me. I didn't have an appointment.
你不需要预约
You don't need an appointment.
爱德华,你脸上沾到黑漆了
Edward, you have black paint on your face.
有吗? -有
I do? -Yes.
不,别擦,越擦只会越脏
No, no. Don't wipe it. It'll only make it worse.
过来
Come here.
我在帮油漆工漆新的招牌
I was helping the painters paint a new sign.
原来如此,公♥司♥老板
Of course. Which company owner
兼常务董事帮油漆工漆招牌很正常吧?
and... managing director wouldn't help the painters paint a sign?
宣判过后亚瑟还好吗?
How is Arthur after today?
还是说你去帮油漆工漆招牌 就是因为亚瑟
Or is Arthur the reason you were helping the painters,
想借此转移注意力?
to take your mind off things?
雅德蕾德,我写了好几封信给你
Adelaide, I... I have written to you several times
邀请你参加社交活动,都没收到回覆
with invitations to social engagements and received no reply.
有人会把没回覆当成明确回应
And there are those who would see no reply as a very definite response.
我十分钟后要和库存部门开会
I... I have a meeting with my stock department in ten minutes.
这件事更重要
This is more important.
而且能帮你家族挽回声誉
And will help you restore your family's reputation.
这是一张都柏林未来样貌的绘图
This is a drawing of how Dublin might look
在一个更美好、更公正的世界
in a better and more just world.
我身为新成立的
As co-chair of the newly formed
艾维宅邸健力士信托 住♥宅♥慈善机构的共同主席...
Iveagh House Guinness Trust Housing Charity...
什么机构?
The... the... the what?
我和你姐想出一个方法
Your sister and I have conceived of a way
可以清除贫民窟和龙蛇杂处之地 直到圣派翠克大教堂北边
of clearing away the slums and rookeries to the north of St. Patrick's Cathedral,
在原地建造110间红砖公♥寓♥
and in their place,construct 110 redbrick apartments,
专门为贫困家庭打造
built especially for poor families.
每间公♥寓♥都有浴室
Every apartment has a bathroom.
有为职业妇女小孩设立的游乐中心
There is a play center for the children of working mothers.
还有为未婚男性设立的宿舍
There is also a hostel for unmarried men,
我想他们多数都会在你的啤酒厂工作
most of whom, one would imagine, will work in your brewery.
这里也有很多开放空间
There is also, uh, plenty of open space.
用新鲜空气和步道 取代目前的酒馆和妓院
Fresh air and pathways where today there are gin houses and brothels.
这是上帝的旨意
This is God's work.
是的
Yes.
但上帝不会付钱
But God will not pay the bill.
没错,但你会付钱
No, you will.
我们估计总建筑成本是
We have estimated a total building cost
85,000英镑
of £85,000.
等同于今日一千两百万英镑
若你帮忙油漆的话,说不定能少一点
Perhaps a little less if you helped with the painting.
雅德蕾德,其实你不需要向我推销
You know, Adelaide, you really don't have to sell anything to me.
你渴望某事发生的心意就已足够
Your desire that something should happen is provenance enough.
不 不对,此事你不能把我考虑进去
No. No, you will not consider me in this.
你必须基于健全的财务管理来判断
You will make a judgment on the grounds of sound fiscal management.
我不是这项协议的一部分
I am not part of the arrangement.
我把这些绘图留给你 你姐会拿更多图给你看
I will leave these drawings with you. Your sister will show you many others.
你会一砖一瓦协助改变这个世界
You would be helping to change the world one brick at a time,
而且参加下个会议也不会迟到
and you won't even be late for your next meeting.
雅德蕾德
Oh, Adelaide.
我把「没回覆」
I am taking "no reply"
当成「继续努力」
as "keep trying."
妈的
Fuck.
先生,您的信件
Your correspondence, sir.
亲爱的表哥 我遇到了一些优秀又有抱负的绅士
Dearest cousin, I have met some fine, ambitious gentlemen
我信心十足,我们征服美国的计划
and feel confident that our plan for the conquest of America
即将创下新纪录
is about to set new records.
未来充满希望
The future holds much promise
健力士啤酒厂将会享誉国际
for the international acclaim of the Guinness Brewery.
我想到一个妙计 足以一劳永逸解决我们的困境
I have hit on a fine plan to smooth our path once and for all.
不好意思,各位先生,请问...
Excuse me, gentlemen, can I ask you...
拜伦,走啦,我们有正事要办
Byron, come on. We have business.
拜伦,走了
Byron, come on.
请问各位骄傲的爱尔兰人 为何不喝健力士?
Can I ask you, why are you proud Irishmen not drinking Guinness?
你们或许有发现纽约人都在喝
You may have noticed, everyone else in New York is drinking it.
因为我们在喝威士忌
'Cause we're drinking whiskey.
你们肯定在酒吧看过健力士的广♥告♥
You will have seen advertisements for Guinness in bars
从炮台公园到中♥央♥公园都有
from The Battery to the park.
我可以告诉各位 「啤酒」一词远不足以形容它
I can tell you this, "beer" is much too small a word for it.
这琼浆玉液...
The elixir...
拜托
Hey. -Jesus.
...不仅尝起来像爱尔兰的晨露
...not only tastes like the morning dew of Ireland,
它还能让你勃起 让你的老二硬得就像
it also serves to stiffen your erection to the extent that your cock resembles
用来固定蒸汽船的钢制螺栓
one of those steel bolts they use to hold together steamships.
而你将如同一艘蒸汽船
And like a steamship,
你能顶着老婆或
you will plow on through the storm
情妇的激♥情♥风暴他妈的持续挺进一整晚
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表