剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
像激流一样
Like a riptide.
然后很快就变成了
Then, just as quickly,
妈呀 打鼾、青春痘和脱发
it's, "Ah hell, the snoring and the pimples and the hair."
去死吧
To hell with it.
你的经历是这样?
That has been your experience?
嗯
Mmm.
形形色♥色♥的经历
A multitude of experiences.
有时候你说话又像爱尔兰人了
Sometimes, you sound Irish again.
是的
Yes.
在我难过的时候
When I'm sad.
你为什么难过?
Why are you sad?
因为到了明天早上
Ah, because as of tomorrow morning,
一切都变得真实了
everything becomes real.
酿酒、政♥治♥
Brewing, politics.
你要坐上爸爸在下议院的席位
You will take father's seat in the Commons.
大家都这么说 所以一定是真的了
That's what everyone says, so it must be true.
你必须要
You must.
这是个微妙的时刻
This is a delicate moment.
我会陪在你身边
I will be with you.
哥哥 我对啤酒厂了如指掌
Brother, I know the brewery like the back of my hand.
至于政♥治♥
And as for politics,
都柏林人投票 支持的是啤酒 而不是党派
Dubliners vote for the beer, not the party.
但我还在寻找 我不确定自己是否拥有的能量
And yet I'm in search of an energy I'm not sure I have.
我有
I have it.
我也有想法
And I have ideas.
我对于美国的言论是认真的
I meant what I said about America.
三千六百万人口
Population 36 million,
14%是解放了的奴隶
14% freed slaves.
不再是一片荒野了
No longer a wilderness.
两个海岸 富得流油
Two coasts, rich as fuck,
中部还有一支饥渴的军队
with a thirsty army in between.
在大饥荒之后 东海岸有一半是爱尔兰人
And since the famine, the East Coast is half Irish.
而我被地狱的火焰吞噬了一大半
And I am half consumed by the flames of hell.
你在说什么火焰?
What flames are you talking about?
亚瑟
Arthur.
什么火焰吞噬了你?
What flames consume you?
克莉丝汀小姐带本杰明离开了 就好像他是一只受惊的小狗一样
Lady Christine leads Benjamin away as if he were a frightened puppy.
她会怀孕 他们会结婚
She will get herself pregnant, they will marry,
而她整个贵族家庭 都会成为我账目上的开支
and her entire aristocratic family will be an expense in my accounts.
他只是在假装倔强 安妮
He's just pretending to be bullheaded, Anne.
其实 亚瑟才是
In truth, it is Arthur
那只受惊的小狗
who is the frightened puppy.
哦 亚瑟
Oh, Arthur.
我们都该睡一觉了
We should all get some sleep.
明天会是个大日子
Tomorrow will be a big day.
好了 小子们!
Okay, boys!
让这场雨替你们完成工作吧
Let the rain do your work for you.
也许上帝真的和那些混♥蛋♥们站在一边
Maybe the fuckers do have God on their side, after all.
♪你认识的最暴♥力♥的人是谁 除了阿琳?♪
♪Who's the most violent person you know Except Arlene?♪
♪哦 孩子 那会是你吧♪
♪Oh, what would be you, kid♪
♪尊重♪
♪Respect♪
♪毒品又一次被丢掉♪
♪Focain caite amach arís♪
♪喝了太多啤酒 又嗅了太多鼻烟♪
♪Barraíocht piontaí Le barraíocht snaois♪
♪混成一杯鸡尾酒 释放野兽♪
♪Equals a cocktail bread For unleashing the beast♪
♪至少又是个疯狂的夜晚♪
♪Oíche mhór amach fuinne, at least♪
灵感来源于伊凡娜·洛厄尔
♪又一次打架 他把某人打倒♪
♪Troid eile, he's beating some fella♪
♪皇家警♥察♥来了 这是为了基拉的自♥由♥♪
♪Tá an R.U.C. anseo anois And it's for saoirse na Cilla♪
♪被扔进吉普车后座 他昏睡过去♪
♪Fucked into the back of the Jeep He falls asleep♪
♪他每周都这么干♪
♪He does it every week♪
♪我们的日子终将到来♪
♪Tiocfaidh ár lá♪
♪把英国佬赶出去吧 伙计♪
♪Get the Brits out, lad♪
♪请给我一张单程票 我把公交卡弄丢了♪
♪A one-way ticket, please I've lost my bus pass♪
♪这将是一场血战♪
♪It's gonna be a bloodbath♪
♪这将是一场血战♪
♪It's gonna be a bloodbath♪
♪这将是一场血战 这将是一场血战♪
♪-It's gonna be a bloodbath -It's gonna be a bloodbath♪
♪挥出一记勾拳 直拳 还有一脚♪
♪Throw a hook, a jab, and a boot♪
♪我偷偷吸了一口 然后又猛踢一脚♪
♪I sneak a quick toot Then I fire another boot♪
♪因为他们骂我是废物 还想抢我的战利品♪
♪For calling me a fruit For trying to take the loot♪
♪好吧 比利再也不会来骚扰任何混混了♪
♪Well, Billy won't be bothering Any more hoods♪
♪现在有几个问题♪
♪'Nois cúpla ceist♪
♪你要它打在胸口吗?♪
♪Do you want it in your chest♪
♪还是打在膝盖 还是脑袋?DJ Próvaí 已经带起节奏♪
♪Or your knees or your head? DJ Próvaí has the lead♪
♪你可以求饶 你可以哀求 你可以说出我们需要什么♪
♪You can beg, you can plead You can tell us what we need♪
♪你可以改名换姓 但你们全都一样混♥蛋♥♪
♪You can change your name But you're all the fucking same♪
♪混混♪
♪H.O.O.D♪
♪下等渣滓 他们就是这样骂我♪
♪Low-life scum That's what they say about me♪
♪因为我是个混混♪
♪'Cause I'm a H.O.O.D♪
♪下等渣滓 他们就是这样骂我♪
♪Low-life scum That's what they say about me♪
本虚构作品受真实事件启发本虚构作品受真实事件启发
♪我是个混混♪
♪I'm a H.O.O.D♪
为体现戏剧效果 场景、情节、事件和人物均为虚构
♪下等渣滓 他们就是这样骂我♪
♪Low-life scum That's what they say about me♪
♪因为我是个混混♪
♪'Cause I'm a H.O.O.D♪
♪下等渣滓 他们就是这样骂我♪
♪Low-life scum That's what they say about me♪
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表