剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
Of course, we will all wear gloves.
还会有雪莉酒
And there will be sherry.
很多很多的雪莉酒
Lots and lots of sherry.
克莉丝汀
Oh, Christine.
去他的男人和他们那些麻烦事
To hell with men and their complications.
来加入我们女人的行列,好吗?
Come join the women, yes?
天啊!我的妈呀!
Oh Jesus! Holy fuck!
普伦基特夫人,继续用力,非常好
That's very good. Very good.
天啊
各位女士先生
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到
welcome to this new era
健力士啤酒厂历史的新时代
in the history of the Guinness Brewery.
也欢迎见证我们企业新扩建的成果
And welcome to this new extension to our enterprise.
许多人努力不懈才得以实现这一切
Many people have worked hard to make this become a reality.
但事实上
But, in truth,
这全是爱德华
it has been Edward,
我弟弟的功劳
my younger brother,
是他带领我们度过惊涛骇浪
who has steered us through stormy waters,
努力不懈 让我们拥有今日的成就
working tirelessly to bring us to this moment,
如今美国的大量新订单涌入
where huge new orders are coming in from America.
我家族在慈善和善行上的声誉
And my family's reputation for benevolence and good works
也享誉全世界
is becoming famous around the world.
全都要归功于我完美无缺的弟弟
All thanks to my faultless brother.
我们的父亲会感到骄傲
Our father would be proud.
现在 请看
And now... behold,
健力士
Guinness.
全世界最大最顶尖的啤酒厂
None bigger or better in the whole world.
同时,我本人则在权力走廊玩弄权术
Meanwhile, I myself have been playing games in the corridors of power,
争取国会席次
pursuing a parliamentary seat.
但努力全是徒劳
A futile endeavor.
没关系,不用这样
No. No, no. No, please.
结果以一场惨痛的失败告终
And it... it ended in a particularly painful kind of defeat.
但我在此发誓
But I hereby make a vow
对我弟弟
to my brother,
对我太太...
to my wife...
对我父亲
to my father,
以及对我自己
myself...
我发誓会做得更多
that I will do more.
确实 这是全新的开始
Indeed, a new beginning.
我在此郑重宣告 我们将以
I now declare that the conquest of the known world
一桶又一桶的黑东西征服已知世界
by the rolling barrels of the black stuff
此项伟业于此刻正式启动!
is hereby set in motion!
令人骄傲的一天,先生
恭喜您,健力士先生!
爱德华!
Edward!
好耶!
Aye!
目的地:美国
健力士
专用
发酵槽
一切都进行得很顺利
That all went very well.
谢谢你的美言 也谢谢你展现的决心
And thank you for your kind words. And your words of intent.
我是真心的
I meant it.
尽管一切看似平静
But even though all is tranquil,
等等大家走了之后
I'm afraid later, when everyone's gone,
我恐怕有事得同你商量
I need to talk to you.
哥,我得跟你谈谈纽约的事
Brother, I need to talk to you about New York.
♪ 今天真是烂透的一天 ♪
♪ Today was a pretty shit day ♪
♪ 没做成什么事 ♪
♪ Didn't get much done ♪
♪ 也没什么可说的 ♪
♪ And I haven't got much to say ♪
♪ 也没怎么开心过 ♪
♪ Didn't have much fun ♪
♪ 今天真是烂透的一天 ♪
♪ Today was a pretty shit day ♪
♪ 我只是躺在床上 ♪
♪ I just laid in bed ♪
♪ 也没什么可说的 ♪
♪ And I haven't got much to say ♪
♪ 我就是讨厌这脑袋 ♪
♪ I just hate my head ♪
♪ 我就是讨厌这脑袋 ♪
♪ I just hate my head ♪
♪ 我就是讨厌这脑袋 ♪
♪ I just hate my head ♪
♪ 我就是讨厌这脑袋 ♪
♪ I just hate my head ♪
♪ 我就是讨厌这脑袋 ♪
♪ I just hate my head ♪
♪ 选择去生活 ♪
♪ Choose life ♪
♪ 选择一份工作 ♪
♪ Choose a job ♪
♪ 选择一个伴侣 ♪
♪ Choose a wife ♪
♪ 选择自己动手做 ♪
♪ Choose DIY ♪
♪ 选择你的未来 ♪
♪ Choose your future ♪
♪ 选择你的未来 ♪
♪ Choose your future ♪
♪ 请不要失去她 ♪
♪ Please don't lose her ♪
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表