剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
No, this is all nonsense, because today is a celebration.
天啊,我讨厌星期五
God, I hate Fridays.
拿去,别再抱怨了
Here. Stop complaining.
据我所知,艾葛妮丝姑姑
As I understand, Aunt Agnes,
从安妮那得来的消息 安妮则是从雅德蕾德那听来的...
who was told by Anne, who was told by Adelaide...
你的意思是 如果我现在跟雅德蕾德求婚
That in her opinion, Adelaide would now respond favorably
她应该会给出正面回应,是吧?
to a proposal of marriage from me, yes?
我知道,谢谢你
I know, thank you.
我觉得
Well,
也该是时候了,不是吗?
it's about time, isn't it?
是时候做什么?
About time for what?
我已经结婚了 也该轮到你了吧
I got married. Surely it's your turn.
结婚跟轮流无关吧
It's not about taking turns.
好 我懂了
Ah, okay. I see.
是因为那个芬尼亚女孩
It's about the Fenian girl.
奥莉维亚跟我提到 此事是她从波特那听来的
I understand from Olivia, who was told by Potter,
你收到一封来自保守党党♥魁♥的信
you've had a letter from the Conservative Party.
波特这混♥蛋♥ -迪斯雷利先生亲自写信给你
Fucking Potter. -Mr. Disraeli himself has written to you.
他邀请你代表都柏林保守党
And asked you to stand for Conservative Party
竞选下一届的席位
candidate for Dublin at the next election.
对,我婉言谢绝了
Yes, I've politely declined.
即便这完全符合公♥司♥的最佳利益?
Even though it would be very much in the best interests of the company?
不用倒茶,谢谢
No need to pour. Thank you.
据说有一个很关键的吻
Apparently, there was a significant kiss,
或许改变了整个情势,我不确定
which might've changed things, I'm not sure.
据说迪斯雷利在信中 几乎是苦苦哀求你出马参选
Apparently, in the letter, Disraeli was virtually begging you to stand.
我们干脆开除波特吧? 我的问题是,你为何不参选?
Should we get fucking rid of Potter? -My question is, why would you not stand?
我的问题是,你为何不结婚?
My question to you is, why would you not marry?
身为在爱而不得方面
Well, as someone with long experience
经验丰富的过来人
of impossible love,
我可以告诉你
I will tell you
你和住在码头区的女子
that you and this woman in the docks
永远不可能在一起
can never be together.
因此你寻找幸福 必须以门当户对为前提
So you must find happiness in the world of what is possible.
我总是下意识抗拒你的建议
I always instinctively reject your advice.
我也是总是如此 不过...
And I reject yours instinctively. However...
安妮和奥莉薇雅似乎都在暗示
it appears that Anne and Olivia are suggesting that,
为了公♥司♥的前途
for the good of the company...
我们两个都该长大了
we both grow up.
实现我们父亲的梦想 成为真正的贵族
And fulfil our father's dream of becoming true aristocracy.
就这样吧 我会参选 而你就去告别吧
Come on. I will run for election, and you go say goodbye.
嗨
Hello.
你好吗? -我很好,你呢?
How are you? -Good. How are you?
我写了一张传♥单♥草稿
I've drafted a leaflet which
用一般都柏林人也能懂的语言
explains in language a common Dubliner can understand
说明为何地方自治 是迈向爱尔兰独♥立♥的第一步
why Home Rule is a logical first step towards an independent Ireland.
还有,我房♥东要求每周多收十先令
Also, my landlady has requested an extra ten shillings a week
才会对你来访一事睁只眼闭只眼
in return for turning a blind eye to your visits.
我跟她说没关系
I said it would be okay. -Um...
不过这段时间
For a little while,
应该暂时不需要了
it will not be necessary.
为什么不需要?
Why will it not be necessary?
我哥决定
Um... my brother has... decided
要代表保守党
to, uh, stand for the Conservative Party
在即将到来的选举参选
in the forthcoming election...
支持联合派,妈的
...supporting the union.
但我会确保他不会烧毁你我携手搭起的桥梁
But I will make sure he will not burn the bridges you and I have built.
我向你保证
You have my word.
健力士两兄弟只有一人承诺有用吗?
The word of a Guinness brother means what?
听着,这...
Look, it's...
这是不言而喻的协议
...an unspoken agreement.
要是你还有什么话没说出口 我建议你立刻说出来
If there are other things going unspoken, I suggest you speak them now.
我们觉得
We feel...
我们觉得 我在选举期间最好别再来这里
For the duration of the election, we feel it's best if I don't come here.
「我们」?
"We"?
听着,亚瑟的政♥治♥对手 到时会寻找各种弱点
Look, Arthur's political opponents will be looking for any weakness.
所以我就是你的弱点 你明知道你一直是我的弱点
Oh, and I'm your weakness. -You know you have been my weakness.
对,我...
Yes, I...
我觉得是时候了
I feel that it is time
我们两个
for both of us
都该面对现实了
to become realistic.
但你会需要一个男人
But you will need a man.
一个能定下来的人
A permanent man.
而你一直都只是暂时的?
And all this time, you've been temporary?
我今天来这一趟
And I came here today...
是想告诉你,我一直在考虑
to tell you that I have been thinking,
而现在我确定了
and... and now I'm certain.
我想我...
I... I think I'm...
我一直在考虑要开口求婚了
I've been thinking that I will propose...
向她
to her.
向雅德蕾德求婚
To Adelaide.
你是指那位慈悲圣母
You mean your Lady of Divine Mercy,
帮你盖房♥子 借此减轻你罪恶感的那一位?
who builds your houses to ease your guilt?
听着,我大可以站在你面前说谎 像同阶级绝大多数的男人一样
Look, I could stand here and lie like almost every other man of my class
脚踏两条船,但我不是那种人
and have two fireplaces to sit at, but I am not that man.
你爱我吗?爱德华
Are you in love with me, Edward?
因为我知道你曾爱过我
Because I know that you once were.
对
Yes.
对,我曾爱过你
I once was.
我看清了
I see it clearly.
亚瑟当选
Arthur gets elected.
爱德华在啤酒厂里找到了合适妻子
Edward gets himself a suitable wife and the brewery.
那该死的神圣啤酒厂 生意继续蒸蒸日上
The holy, sacred fucking brewery goes on from strength to strength,
因为在这世上,爱德华 当一切归结于血脉与啤酒时
because in all the world, Edward, when it comes down to blood and beer,
啤酒厂才是最重要的
the brewery is all that matters.
你从来没有欺骗过我,爱德华 但是你欺骗自己
You've never lied to me, Edward, but you lie to yourself.
你告诉自己,这不过是移情别恋
You tell yourself this is one love replacing another,
但事实上这是你逃避我的方式
but in truth, this is you running away from me
因为我对你的生意有害无益
because I am bad for business.
回家去吧
Go home
回到属于你的地方
to where you belong.
省下十先令吧
Save yourself ten shillings.
♪ 春风里 你被口哨般的风带来 ♪
♪ The wind whistled you in Behind the springtime ♪
♪ 浮游吧 旧的音符 在我心上焕然一新 ♪
♪ Float, Old Note, new among my mind ♪
♪ 你握着那一音 那音符牵动着一切律动 ♪
♪ You hold the note The note just moves the movement ♪
♪ 放开那一音 于是万物都随之而动 ♪
♪ Let go the note and so move everything ♪
婚宴
♪ 这感觉 我无法量化 ♪
♪ I can't come to quantify the feeling ♪
爱德华
雅德蕾德
婚礼
当天
♪ 我走在回家路上 半梦半醒…… ♪
♪ I was walkin' home Half in the dreamin'... ♪
再紧一点 -是,夫人
Tighter. -Yes, ma'am.
别弄了
Leave it.
我付薪水不是让你站着发呆的
I don't pay you to stand around gawking.
对不起,夫人
Sorry, ma'am.
再试一次
Try again.
听说你想见我
I was told you wanted to see me.
对
Yes.
你好吗? 一切如你所知
How are you? -Things are as you know them to be.
那就好
Good.
这...
These
这两个星期来
last two weeks,
她一直很不安
she has been so concerned.
她有跟你说她在担心什么吗?
Has she shared her concern with you?
她向我倾诉了
A fear of a certain kind
某种恐惧
has been shared with me.
我感觉你和她之间
I sense gentleness,
有种温柔
in you and her.
我可以接受性♥爱♥,但温柔我无法
Sex I will accept, but not tenderness.
那是同一回事
They are the same.
就算你和她都觉得那是同一回事
You can be the same, she can be the same,
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表