剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
In spite of this contractual breach...
你那两份合约仍能照旧
both your contracts could continue as before,
唯独条件必须改变
with conditions altered.
是这样的
See...
你们之间的
intimacy
亲密关系将被禁止
between you two will be forbidden...
以防再次违约
to prevent a repeat of the breach
并且避免将来再次发生意外
and to prevent any further accidents.
那么...
In that case...
我接受条件变更后的协议
I accept the altered conditions of our agreement.
很好
Very good.
我跟他说了你有话要说
I told him you need to speak to him.
什么时候? -现在
When? -Now.
现在不行 -就是现在!
Not now. -Now!
我正忙着打选战 这件事非解决不可
I am in the midst of a campaign. We need to get this done.
我需要你
I need you
挽着我的手
on my arm,
面带微笑
smiling.
马车在外面等着送你回家
There's a carriage waiting outside to take you home.
往后我会记得遗忘
In future, I will always remember to forget.
好
Yes.
一切如你所愿
Everything is as you wish.
这点永远不变
And always will be.
我深感欣慰
It is a great relief to me
我绝不会把你遗留给我的重担传给后代
that I will never pass on this burden that you have passed down to me.
♪ 我这一生 ♪
♪ Of all the money ♪
♪ 所花过的每一分钱 ♪
♪ That e'er I spent ♪
♪ 都与良朋共度 共饮共欢 ♪
♪ I spent it in good company ♪
♪ 而我这一生 ♪
♪ And of all the harm ♪
♪ 若曾做过什么伤害之事 ♪
♪ That e'er I've done ♪
♪ 哀哉 也不过是伤了我自己…… ♪
♪ Alas, it was to none but me... ♪
我说了,就五分钟 -绰绰有余
I said five minutes. -More than enough.
让他进来吧 -是,夫人
Send him. -Yes, madam.
♪ 只因才思不济 ♪
♪ For want of wit ♪
♪ 如今回想 已难以记清 ♪
♪ To memory now I can't recall ♪
♪ 所以请为我 ♪
♪ So fill to me ♪
♪ 斟满这离别之杯…… ♪
♪ The parting glass... ♪
波特
Potter.
去远一点的地方找点事情做
Go and do something in a room far away.
是,夫人
Yes, madam.
记得把门关上
And close the door.
是,夫人
Yes, madam.
当然了,有人盯着我们
Of course, there are eyes upon us.
波特会找个地方监视
Potter will go and find some place to observe.
但若我们压低声音说话 他们就听不见
But they can't hear us if we speak very softly.
不过你不能说话 你只要点头,装出伤心的表情
Except you will not speak. You will just nod and look sad.
我是很伤心
I am sad.
他要我告诉你
I've been instructed to tell you
我们再也不能以那种关系在一起了
that we must never ever be together in that way again.
不过我决定不理会,他们去死吧
But I've decided...
我得速战速决,所以我会长话短说
I must be quick, so I will be brief.
我有个表亲 人虽然混♥蛋♥,但我信得过他
I have a cousin who is a devil, but I can trust him.
他在多尼布鲁克有一间小房♥子
He has a property in Donnybrook.
奥莉维亚,我... -给我装出伤心的表情
Olivia, I-- -Just look fucking sad.
我会声称自己找到了新玩物
I will claim to have found a new distraction.
像健力士家族的情妇一样 能取悦我的男人 不用...
A man who entertains me like a Guinness mistress. No one...
不用让人知道那个人其实就是你
need know that that is actually you.
我们每周三见面 -一天...
We will meet on Wednesdays. -One day.
对 从每周见一次开始
Yes. One day a week at first.
我想说的是
What I was going to say is,
总有一天,我们能真正相守
one day, we will be together.
我愿意暂时忍♥受 避开他们的迂腐道德观
I will agree to sneak around their fucking bigotry for a while.
但总有一天
But one day,
我们会长相厮守
we will be together.
你走吧
Now go.
要露出难过神情
Look sad.
我是很难过
I am sad.
选举造势活动当天
♪ 他说我以前优柔寡断 ♪
♪ He said I used to be indecisive ♪
♪ 现在我也不确定了 ♪
♪ Now I'm not sure ♪
♪ 塞进他那种随性又尴尬的口袋里 ♪
♪ Is tucked into His smasual awkward pocket ♪
投亚瑟健力士爵士一票
♪ 用“等等等等”来代她之名 而我更年轻 ♪
♪ Etcetera instead of her, I'm younger ♪
♪ 我说我从没真心喜欢过 直到你那么一说…… ♪
♪ I said I never really liked it Till you said that... ♪
大家要加快速度,拜托,好吗?
We need a bit more fucking urgency in this room, please, yeah?
五个小时后 亚瑟健力士就要站上这个舞台
In five hours, Arthur Guinness will be standing on this stage.
欢迎保守党♥国♥会议员候选人 亚瑟健力士
And your Conservative Member of Parliament, Arthur Guinness.
我们这座伟大城市的未来
The future... of our great city--
亚瑟,太过头了 -抱歉,好
Arthur, Arthur. Way too much. -Sorry. Yes.
我们这座伟大城市正值紧要关头
...of our great city is in the balance.
我们是要与时具进?
Do we move forward with the times,
亦或陷入如「泥巴」般的偏见?
or do we sink back into the "miered" prejudices?
是泥沼 -泥沼,谢谢
Mired. -Mired. Thank you.
亦或陷入如泥沼般的偏见?
Do we move back into the mired prejudices of the past?
你们看着我的时候
When you look upon me,
看到的绝非激进分子
you see no radical.
你们看到的
But what you do see
是一位思想...
is a man whose mind is...
我的思想...是一位思想开明...
oh, my mind is a... is a man whose mind is open to...
开明,对
Open. Yes.
是一位思想开明...
My mind is open... -Yes.
对 -妈的!思想开明的下一句是什么?爱德华
Fuck! What is my... What is my mind open to, Edward?
并乐于接纳新作法 为全体市民增进福祉之人
Open to improving the lives of all our citizens.
言下之意是 你也乐于改善天主教♥徒♥的处境
Thereby inferring that you'll be open to improving the lot of the Catholics.
那么,演说的下一段是
Now, on to the part of the speech
你要提出针对鸡♥奸♥合法化的新观点
where you put forward your new ideas regarding the legalization of sodomy.
你没问题了
You'll do.
我已经告诉家族成员
I told all family members that, um...
今天跟你一同站在讲台的人都有可能身陷险境
just by being with you on the platform, they... may be putting themselves at risk.
我告诉他们随时可能会有...
I told them that at any moment...
不长眼的子弹飞来
the bullet might fly.
然后呢?
And?
他们说还是要陪着你
Well, they said they wanted to be with you.
我们一致同意必须团结起来对抗一切外界压♥迫♥和威胁
We agreed that it's important to be united against any imposition or threat.
我们也做到了...
And we are...
尽管历经了风风雨雨
in spite of everything.
可恶,我决定要跟你们说几句话
Damn it. I've decided I've got something to say to you all.
对,坐下 坐下
Arthur... -Yes. Yes, sit. Sit.
在我们出发前 身为长子的我想跟你们说几句话
Before we set off, as elder brother, I'm gonna say a few words.
亚瑟,请强调「几句」就好
Can the emphasis please be on the word "few," Arthur?
父亲葬礼那天我们齐聚在这个房♥间
On the day of Father's funeral, we were all gathered here in this room,
安妮逼我们像小学生一样手牵手
and Anne was forced to make us all hold hands like schoolchildren.
我朝班杰明脸上泼了威士忌 班杰明用头撞了爱德华
I threw whiskey in Benjamin's face. Benjamin headbutted Edward.
我没撞他,是吓得猛一抬头 -牙齿都撞松了
I threw my head back in shock. -You loosened a tooth.
安静,否则就枉费我要说的重点了
Hush, or you completely negate the point I'm about to make.
什么重点?只剩十分钟了
What point? It's ten minutes to.
重点是打从那天起,我们全都变了
The point is that since that day, we've all changed...
变得更好
for the better.
班杰明 父亲葬礼那天你烂醉如泥
Benjamin, on the day of Father's funeral, you were drunk.
如今有稍微清醒一点
Now you're slightly less drunk.
安妮
Anne,
我们变得更好都要归功于你
our betterment started with you.
亚瑟,如你所见 我的身体状况并没有好转
As you see, Arthur, in my body, I'm not better.
对,但你那份意志与坚持确立了
Yes, but by your will and insistence, you have made sure
健力士在世人心中不仅是啤酒
that the Guinness name is not just remembered for beer,
更是慈善的代表
but for kindness.
爱德华
Edward,
是你化成功为奇迹
it is you who has taken a success and turned it into a miracle.
一手打造出这头跨国巨兽
An international leviathan.
把水、啤酒花和大麦变成了黄金
Turning water, hops, and barley into gold.
而我...当时我仿佛是个外人...
And I, who... back then was here on sufferance...
不是只说几句话吗?
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表