剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
The man my associate met was called Ea--
艾蒙达德
Eamon Dodd.
曼哈顿营的指挥官
Manhattan Battalion commander.
我们芬尼亚人之间也会通信
We Fenians write to each other as well.
而你代理人先前同意的
And the 15% commission on every bottle of Guinness
每瓶健力士啤酒抽一成半的佣金
that your representative has agreed to
如今正被用来资助 对抗英国的武装斗争
is now funding the armed struggle against the British.
我根本没同意
I agreed to none of this.
妈的
Fuck!
这丑闻一旦爆发 健力士的名声就毁了
If this scandal breaks, the Guinness name will be ruined.
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me. -Shush!
你小声点好吗?
Will you keep your voice down?
把鞋子脱掉 -什么?
Take off your shoes. -What?
脱掉鞋子,去我房♥间谈
Take off your shoes. We'll go to my room.
好了
There.
跟我来
Come on.
小点声
Shh, sh, sh, sh.
嘘
Shh.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
把鞋子穿回去
Putting my shoes back on.
为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
不知道,为了礼节吧 去他妈的礼节
I don't know, propriety. -Fuck propriety.
你穿鞋走路会被听见,先坐下
If you put your boots on, they'll hear you walk around. Sit down.
坐哪里?
Sit down where?
到处都是信件和文件
There's a lot of letters and papers lying about
因为我得想出新策略
because I have to come up with a new strategy.
你哥用火车票和衣柜 破坏了我先前的策略
Now that your brother fucked up my previous one with his train tickets and wardrobes.
我哥会搞砸是因为我没盯着他
My brother fucked up because I didn't keep an eye on him.
没关系
It's okay.
纽约这笔新交易算是一种补偿
This new deal in New York is kind of compensation.
我想我们该喝一杯
I think we should drink a toast.
庆祝一下
To celebrate.
我有健力士和波沁酒
I have Guinness or poitín.
健力士是温的,所以...
The Guinness is warm, so...
那就波沁酒吧
Poitín, then.
敬一成半和自♥由♥的爱尔兰
To 15% and a free Ireland.
听着 我要你帮我跟你在纽约的朋友沟通
Look, I want you to help me communicate to your friends in New York
这其中有天大的误会
there has been a terrible misunderstanding.
我会在下一次的大会公开宣布
At my next rally,
他们的袜子跟我们一样有破洞
I will declare they've holes in their socks, just like us.
我的袜子有破洞?
I have a hole?
没有女佣帮你缝吗? -我很少回家
You not have maids to sew your socks? -I don't go home much.
听说你都睡在办公室
They say you sleep in your office.
听谁说的? -我们在啤酒厂的间谍
Who says? -Our spies in the brewery.
我会向他们打听你的事
I ask them about you.
你为什么要向他们打听我?
Why do you ask them about me?
爱伦!你房♥里有人吗?
Ellen! Do you have someone in there?
躲起来
Go!
没有 我听到说话声
No. -I heard voices.
是我在练习演讲
Well... I was just rehearsing a speech.
爱伦,你知道这里的规矩 不准带男人回来
You know the rules, Ellen. No cocks in the hen house.
是的,我知道规矩 晚安,帕斯卡太太
Yes, I know the rules. Good night, Mrs. Pascal.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. -Good night.
你得在这里等 -要等?
You have to wait here. -Wait?
对 要等到何时?
Yeah. -Until when?
她会像看门狗一样守在外面
She'll be out there like a guard dog, listening,
直到她喝下足够的阿片酊 来止脚趾的痛
until she's had enough laudanum to kill the pain in her toes.
通常要到午夜
Usually not until midnight.
午夜?
Midnigh--
话说回来,你干嘛在乎我被赶出去?
Then again, why the fuck would you care about me getting thrown out?
你大可直接走下楼,不管我死活
You could march down the stairs and say, "Go to hell."
我不会那样做,我从不大摇大摆
I wouldn't do that. I don't march anywhere.
况且,我也没别的地方要去
Besides, I have nowhere else where I have to be.
爱德华?
Edward?
怕你不知道先提醒你 我是这里的老板 别来烦我
In case no one's told you, I own the place. Leave me alone.
没关系,健力士先生,我认得您
It's okay, Mr. Guinness. I recognize your face.
嗯
Mmm.
是啊
Yes.
是啊,你或许会觉得我的脸
Yes, you may see some similarities between my face and the faces of these
和墙上这些杰出绅士有些相似
illustrious gentlemen hanging on the wall,
但恐怕也仅止于此
but I'm afraid that's where the similarities end.
走开 走开
Go away. Go away.
我认得您的脸,健力士先生
Well, I recognize your face, Mr. Guinness.
但您不认得我 对吧?健力士先生
But you don't recognize mine, do you, Mr. Guinness?
其实是您几年前推荐我来这工作的
Actually, you recommended me take a job here a few years ago now.
我们在天使酒吧见过面
You and I met at The Angel,
在码头区那间?
down in the docks?
我们初次见面时我很喜欢你
I liked you when we first met.
我想你也喜欢我
I think you liked me too.
不只是为了那种事
And it wasn't just for that.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我是派翠克
Patrick.
派翠克
Well, Patrick,
我衷心希望能对你说
I would really, genuinely like to say
我还记得那次 想必是云雨之后的慈善之举
that I remember my act of presumably post-coital philanthropy,
但恐怕我实在是记不得了
but I'm afraid I don't.
码头区的夜晚
Nights in the docks are as...
如同一杯健力士啤酒 黑暗又深不可测
dark and impenetrable as a pint of Guinness.
这个嘛
Well...
我可以告诉你,你对我很好
I can tell you, you were nice to me.
嗯
Mmm.
大多数有钱的半个英国佬都很苛刻
You know, most of the rich half-English, they're harsh,
但大家都说你对每个人都很好
but everyone said you were nice to everyone.
等你上天堂后 可能会因善良得到奖赏,健力士先生
Maybe you'll get a reward for being nice when you're in heaven, Mr. Guinness.
或者你现在就会得到奖赏
Or perhaps you'll get a reward now.
你介意我脱鞋吗?
Do you mind if I take off my shoes?
我的脚痛死了
My feet are killing me.
派翠克,你知道吗?今天可真是古怪
You know, Patrick, it's been a very, very odd day.
一开始是米尔顿
First Milton,
接着是《哈姆雷特》
then Hamlet,
现在是命中注定
now kismet.
问题是如果你决定不履行一成半的...
The thing is, if you decide you're not gonna make good on that 15%...
这太疯狂了
The insanity of it.
...你的手下拜莱恩不会有好下场
...it will not end well for your man, Brian.
他叫拜伦,他才不是我的手下 但事实上就是
Byron, and he's not my fucking man. Except, of course, he is.
你要是反悔 他们肯定会杀了他
If you backtrack, they will kill him for sure.
那么你何不把佣金比例谈低一点?
So why don't you just negotiate the percentage down?
我他妈绝不谈判
I will not fucking negotiate.
我仿佛听见他的笑声
I can hear him now.
他肯定会大笑
Shh, shhh... -He will laugh.
又在说你哥了
Talking about your brother again.
他会说:「你搞砸了 你捅出的娄子比我更大」
He'll say, "You fucked up, Edward. You fucked up worse than me."
你真的很常提起哥哥
You talk about your brother an awful lot.
温的酒真难喝
It's disgusting when it's warm.
我到底该怎么告诉他?
How the hell am I gonna tell him?
真是太荒谬了
This is absurd.
荒谬的是 你一定有其他方法
What is absurd is there must have been another way for you to find out
能查到艾蒙达德的底细
what you needed to know about Eamon Dodd
根本不必来找我
without coming to me.
对
Yes.
但我脑中第一个浮现的就是你
And yet you sprang instantly to my mind.
而真正
What is actually
荒谬的是
absurd is...
不知为何
that for some reason...
你总是突然浮现在我脑海
you spring to my mind
而且次数还挺频繁的
quite often.
而基于...同样的原因
And for the same... reason,
或另一个荒谬的原因 你总是突然浮现在我脑海
or a different, absurd reason, you spring to mine...
而且次数还挺频繁的
quite often.
即使这真♥他♥妈♥的...
Even though it's fucking...
荒唐,对
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表