剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
I've allocated the gift and arranged the carriage.
或许,莱佛迪先生
Perhaps, Mr. Rafferty,
你能帮忙告诉新郎新娘 我们得先离开了
you will tell the bride and groom that we've had to leave.
莱佛迪,莱佛迪先生!
Rafferty! Mr. Rafferty!
莱佛迪先生!
Mr. Rafferty!
来
Come.
我刚跟新婚妻子形容你
I...I just described you to my new wife
我说你是我的工头
as my foreman.
但这个词实在是不足以形容你
Which really is a terribly inadequate word
你更像是...
for what you are. You're more of a...
制轮楔
...linchpin.
保护者
Protector.
可控制的武器
Weapon of control.
嗯
Mmm.
他听起来不可或缺
He sounds indispensable.
我准备了一辆四驾马车 稍后送两位到圣安妮公园
I have a carriage and four to take you later to St. Anne's Park.
您计划何时离开?
What time do you plan to leave?
所以他也是你的计时员?
Oh, is he your timekeeper too?
或许现在健力士先生有了妻子照顾
Well, perhaps now that Mr. Guinness has a wife to take care of him,
我就能卸下比较贴身的职责
I might be relieved of the more intimate duties.
例如决定他的就寝时间
Such as deciding his bedtime.
就我个人而言
Speaking for myself,
我还没打算要睡觉
I'm not quite ready for bed yet,
莱佛迪先生
Mr. Rafferty.
马车安排在午夜吧 是,夫人
Arrange the carriage for midnight. -Yes, madam.
把灯光调暗点 这样新郎新娘才能在路上亲吻
And make the lights dim, so bride and groom can kiss along the way.
哇哦!
Whoop!
所以...其他家人怎么样了?
So... how goes the rest of the family?
班杰明很清醒 爱德华被拒绝了
Benjamin is sober. Edward has been refused.
暂时是的,没错
For now, yes.
两方面都是如此
On both counts.
你的亨利叔叔吓坏了
Your uncle Henry is horrified
竟然允许这种面对面的暧昧舞蹈
that this sexual dancing face-to-face is being allowed.
我跟他说 这就是我们当下所处的邪恶时代
I told him it is the wicked times that we now live in.
你真说了?
You did?
至少芬尼亚人还算安分
At least the Fenians are behaving themselves.
什么?
What?
我们何时才能离开 任由这群猪继续大吃大喝?
What time do you think it'll be acceptable to leave these pigs to their trough?
我们来这里是有目的的
We are here for a purpose.
嗯
Mmm... Oh.
是啊,我的目的与你不同
I'm here for a different purpose.
想知道我的目的是什么吗? -是什么?
Wanna know what my purpose is? -What?
勘查这栋建筑,才能有朝一日回来
To reconnoiter this building with a view to someday returning to plant
在他们的楼梯下放一大袋炸♥药♥
a bag of fucking dynamite under their stairs.
我的目的看来正朝我走来
My purpose appears to be on his way to see me now.
我要你们两个都离开,立刻离开
I want you two to both fucking leave. I want you to leave right now.
我们…啊,啊,啊
We-- -Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.
嘘!
Shh!
我要你们两个立刻离开
I want you to both fucking leave right now,
别发出任何噪音,别引起任何骚动
without any kind of noise, any kind of fuss.
是令弟告诉我,我们有事要谈
I was told by your brother that we have business.
如果你们不离开
If you do not leave,
我会让莱佛迪先生 押两位到一扇关着的窗户前
I will have Mr. Rafferty escort you both to a closed window,
他会把你们两个一起扔出去
which he will throw you both through.
我们是受邀而来
We are here by invitation. -Oh.
真的吗?
Really?
我还以为你说不想引起骚动
I thought you didn't wanna make a fuss.
我知道你是谁,他又是哪号♥人物?
I've been told who you are. Who the fuck is he?
我是她哥
Her brother.
我了解 这是你们的生活方式
I understand it is your way,
你们这些住在 都柏林码头和沟渠里的人
you people living down in the docks and ditches of Dublin,
乱♥伦♥乃是常态
for brother and sister to fuck each other.
不要,住手! -混♥蛋♥,妈的!
No, don't. Stop! -Fucking man, fuck!
你死定了 -住手!
Fucking dead man. -Stop!
我会搞死你,你完了
I'm gonna buck you up. You're done.
去跳舞吧
Go and dance.
我不跳舞 -那就站到一边去 给我呆呆站着
I don't dance. -Go and stand and look awkward, then.
要是我看见她被带往关着的窗户前
If I see her being led towards any closed windows,
这可就要从动脚变成动手了
it'll be a different sort of fucking dance that breaks out.
哈
Huh.
我觉得你弟该加入讨论 这是我的婚礼!
I think your brother should join us. -This is my fucking wedding!
反正你弟还是会加入
Your brother's joining us anyway.
妈的
Ah, fuck.
你当着上流社会人士的面 玷污了健力士家族
You pollute the House of Guinness in front of the whole of society.
我们确实是当着上流社会人士的面
We are indeed in front of the whole of society,
所以你要坐下,喝点威士忌
so you will sit down, you will sip some whiskey,
继续抽着雪茄,因为唯独在这个场合
and you will smoke your cigar, because here, of all places,
唯独在这个日子 你绝对不能大吵大闹
and on this day of all days, you cannot turn over the tables.
明白吗?否则你结婚还不满一周
Understand? Before your marriage is one week old,
真♥相♥就会被揭露
the truth about it could be revealed.
亚瑟,真♥相♥和未来要在这里讨论
The truth, Arthur, and the future are to be discussed here,
先初步讨论,作为第一步
briefly, as a first step.
所以 你用我的婚礼当作陷阱
So... you use my wedding day as a trap.
等你和这位女士谈完
A trap from which you'll be freed
就能立刻从陷阱中脱身
the second after you engage with this lady.
你称呼她「女士」?
Fucking "lady"?!
我发现她为人通情达理
Who I have discovered to be reasonable
而且是我们早晚都得应对的人
and who is someone we must deal with sooner or later.
所以我选择早点应对
I have chosen sooner. -I can't even speak.
我连话都说不出来 -那你听就好
Then only listen.
我无意损毁你的名誉
I have no interest in the destruction of your reputation.
我建议逐步推进,没有期限...
I have suggested a gradual movement without deadline...
朝向具建设性的对话
...towards a position of constructive engagement.
而健力士家族,如你所称
And the House of Guinness, as you call it,
将会是一个能陈述双方论点的地方
would be a place where both sides of the argument could be put.
我们或许能让你的人 逐步倾向某种立场
And we might move your people towards a position
使统一且独♥立♥的爱尔兰成为...
where the prospect of a united and free Ireland would become
不可避免的前景
inevitable.
那你呢?
And what about you, hmm?
你也认为这是不可避免的吗?
Do you think it is also inevitable
我们父亲所代表的一切都被摧毁?
that everything our father stood for gets destroyed?
我的意见无关紧要,亚瑟
My opinion is irrelevant, Arthur.
事关生意
This is business.
你在这屋里看到的一切 都关乎外表和体面
Everything you see in this room is about appearances and propriety.
嗯
Mm.
所以你邀请勒索者参加婚宴?
So you invite a blackmailer to the ball?
这并非我所愿
It does not suit me to do this.
我的伴郎...
My fucking best man...
我的亲弟弟
...my own brother...
竟然这样对我
does this to me.
你弟所做的一切,都是为你好
Your brother is doing what is best for you.
问问你妻子吧,她是个务实的女人
Consult your wife. She is a realistic woman.
亚瑟,选举只剩几个月了
Arthur, the election is just a few months away.
要赢得选举,你必须毫无瑕疵
And to win it, you must be unblemished.
一切都攸关成败
Everything is at stake.
愤怒会让人做出错误决定
And anger makes poor decisions.
听着 很多工人将是第一次投票
Many workers will be voting for the first time,
其中包括这位女士的支持者
including this lady's supporters.
你至少需要 一部分他们的选票才能当选
You'll need at least some of their votes to win.
等您度完蜜月回来
When you are back from your honeymoon,
我想提出一套方案
I'd like to put forward a set of proposals
讨论如何在议会中 为芬尼亚人争取最大利益
about how best to represent Fenian interests in Parliament.
亚瑟?
Arthur?
那算有进展吗?
Was that progress?
你不是该在亲戚中 为自己找个妻子吗?
Shouldn't you be out amongst your family finding yourself a wife?
你这年纪的女子 不是早该找到丈夫了吗?
Shouldn't a woman of your age already have found herself a husband?
我在等待能认真对待我的人
I'm waiting for someone to take me seriously.
是谁邀请了可恶的芬尼亚人?
Who invited the fucking Fenians?
是我,亨利叔叔
I did, Uncle Henry.
「缔造和平的人有福了」
"Blessed are the peacemakers,
「因为他们将称为神的儿子」
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表