剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
我还以为爱德华不是会搞砸事情的人
I didn't think Edward was the kind of man who made a mess.
其实爱德华会那么严肃拘谨 是因为害怕自己太善良
Edward acts so stern and serious because he is afraid of his own kindness.
亚瑟表面轻浮放纵
Arthur acts so frivolous
是因为他害怕自己太严肃
because he's afraid of his own seriousness.
所有男人其实都是 在玩躲猫猫的小男孩
All men are boys playing hide-and-seek,
渴望有人还在寻找他们
desperately hoping someone is still looking for them.
你觉得爱德华是个善良的人?
You think Edward is kind?
而且浪漫
And romantic.
就是舞跳得很糟
Terrible dancer.
他希望自己是美国西部牛仔
Wishes he was a cowboy in the American West.
我是在把他推销给你吗? -我谁都不需要 好吧
Am I selling him t you? I don't want anyone to be sold to me. -Fine.
能请你帮我拿点阿片酊吗?
Could you please get me laudanum?
为了推动我们的慈善行动
In pursuit of our philanthropy
也为了不让爱德华彻底走偏
and to stop Edward going completely off the rails,
我建议他去康瑙特的宅邸住一阵子
I have suggested Edward take a trip to our house in Connacht.
我希望有人能从旁叮咛
I want a voice in his ear
提醒他我们该如何帮助这些穷♥人♥
telling him what we should be doing to help those poor people.
因此你要与他同行
So, you will travel with him
和他一起住在阿什福德城♥堡♥
and stay with him at Ashford Castle.
我们下一个计划 必须着眼于乡村地区的贫困问题
Our next project must address rural poverty.
但是想当然 此提议不只是为了改善卫生问题
But, of course, this proposal is not just about sanitation.
当然不是
Of course it is not.
你和爱德华在帮助穷♥人♥的同时 也会坠入爱河
While you and Edward are helping the poor, you will fall in love.
甚至不需要艾葛妮丝姑姑撮合
No need even for Aunt Agnes.
小雅,健力士家族的婚姻
Dodo, when it comes to Guinness marriages,
从来无法抵挡命运安排
there's very little point trying to resist the inevitable.
不论你心里怎么想
Whatever your feelings...
我都希望我的宝宝能有个伴
...I will need my baby to have some company.
您的客人到了,健力士先生
Your guest, Mr. Guinness.
我提议约在你父亲坟后的墓园见面
My suggestion we meet at the churchyard behind your father's grave
或许有点诡异
was perhaps grotesque.
但总比现在这样明智得多 我们太引人注目了
But it was a lot more sensible than this. We are very visible.
这正是重点
Ah, that's the point.
若我们真的有见不得人的事 我们就会躲起来
If we had something to hide, we'd be hiding it.
你把钥匙落在我的床头柜上了
You left your keys on my bedside table.
这位女士想喝点什么?
Would the lady care for a drink?
茶 -香槟
Tea. -Champagne.
好的,先生
Very good, sir.
听我说 在两个好人
Look, as a consequence of two good people
共度一夜之后担心吵到邻居
spending a night together in fear of waking the neighbors,
我突然想到一个主意,想与你商量
I have had an idea, which I wanted to propose to you.
此主意是否跟我哥出狱有关?
This proposition involves getting my brother out of jail?
没错,此计划能既能让你哥出狱
Certainly, it gets your... your brother out of jail.
又能解决我在纽约的难题
It gets my New York situation resolved,
还能掩盖一笔 会破坏我父亲一生心血的交易
and it buries a deal that would destroy everything my father created.
我们的律师,艾萨克巴特先生
Our lawyer, Mr. Isaac Butt, has intimate connections
认识几位白厅的高层官员
with senior government officials in Whitehall.
英国政♥府♥希望美国方面
The British would like the Americans
加强防堵芬尼亚人 在加拿大边境造成的冲突
to do more to stop Fenian incursions on the Canadian border.
作为回报,美方需要一个政♥治♥姿态
In return, the Americans need a... gesture
以平息爱尔兰裔选民的不满
to appease their Irish vote.
因此英国方面 同意释放一些芬尼亚囚犯
The British have agreed to free some Fenian prisoners
并将他们送往美国以示善意
and send them to America as proof of goodwill.
我在船运版面看见
In the shipping pages,
有艘美国船会在两天后停靠利物浦
an American ship docking at Liverpool in two days' time.
古巴号♥
The SS Cuba.
这艘船会载着 今早被捕的芬尼亚人前往纽约
The SS Cuba will take the freed Fenians arrested this morning to New York.
我弟也会在船上?
And my brother will be one of them.
我们的律师可以安排
That's what our lawyer can arrange.
但我需要你帮忙 说服你哥接受流亡美国的命运
In return, I need your help convincing your brother to take exile in America,
爱伦,他会受到英雄式的欢迎
and then he will be given a hero's welcome.
他可以展开新人生 -要是他不愿意呢?
And he can start a new life. -And if he doesn't wanna go?
恐怕他也只会成为 历史潮流中的一个空木桶
I'm afraid he is an empty barrel on the tide of history.
他的另一条路 就是待在监狱里,永不见天日
The only other alternative for him is to stay and rot in jail.
当我们发♥生♥关♥系♥时
When we slept together,
我原本以为我会后悔
I thought I would regret it.
但我发觉我能走出那个安逸世界
But I've discovered that I can step out of my comfortable world
等再回去时 我已因为这段经历而蜕变
and break back in again, and be improved by the experience.
我真高兴能帮上忙
I'm so glad I could be of service.
我有时候真搞不清楚 别人到底是认真的还是开玩笑
Sometimes I'm not good at telling whether people are serious or not.
你就带着那套完美解方 回到你井然有序的世界
You return to your tidy world with your tidy solutions.
我会为了哥哥做你的脏事
I'll do your dirty work, for my brother's sake.
但你我绝不会用同一把门钥匙 健力士先生
But you and I will never have the keys to the same door, Mr. Guinness.
♪ 难道我们就是 ♪
♪ Are we the ones ♪
♪ 被抛在后的那群人? ♪
♪ Left behind? ♪
♪ 被那些编织一切的人…… ♪
♪ By those who weave... ♪
亲爱的帕迪 当你收到这封信时
Dear Paddy, when you are given this letter,
你应该已经在前往纽约的船上了
you will already be aboard a ship bound for New York.
你在纽约将担任资金流通的管道
In New York, you will be the conduit through which money can flow
让健力士啤酒厂的钱流向各支部队
from the Guinness Brewery to the battalions.
我知道你并不情愿
I know this is against your will,
但我是为了救你一命
but I'm trying to save your life.
相信我
Trust me.
释放你并将你流放 是更大计划的一部分
Your liberation and exile are part of a bigger plan.
这项计划有助于我们的大业
A plan that helps our cause.
我知道你会烧了这封信 但我对你的爱依旧燃烧着
I know you'll burn this letter, but my heart burns with love for you.
你忠诚的妹妹,爱伦
Your devoted sister, Ellen.
♪ 排在队里伫立着…… ♪
♪ Stood in line... ♪
健力士啤酒
出口美国
♪ 我们就是 ♪
♪ We are the ones ♪
纽 约
两个月后
♪ 被抛下的人 ♪
♪ Left behind ♪
你是考克伦吗?
Are you Cochrane?
对 -搭古巴号♥来的吗?
Yeah. -Off the SS Cuba?
对
Yeah.
同志们!快看!
Here, comrades! Behold!
这位是帕迪考克伦 古巴号♥五人组之一 从利物浦来到美国了!
Paddy Cochrane, one of the Cuba Five just landed from Liverpool!
行李给我
Give me that.
别喝威士忌了,墨菲,给他健力士
Oh, fuck whiskey, Murphy. Give him Guinness.
为了欢迎这位革命英雄的到来
To celebrate the arrival of a hero of the revolution,
今天点健力士我请客
all Guinness is on me.
你过来
Come on, you.
你得小心点
Be careful.
帕迪考克伦,真的是你
Paddy Cochrane, as I live and breathe.
这家伙是传奇人物
A legend, this man is.
敬帕崔克 -欢迎你,朋友
To Patrick.Welcome, my friend.
香槟 可不是我们这种人
Champagne... is not a drink
会喝的饮料
the men of my class will drink.
我在那艘破船上时
On board that rotten ship,
有人告诉我,等我穿越欢迎的人潮后
I was told that once I had made my way through the welcoming crowds
就该来这间酒吧找相关人士
that I was to come to this bar to meet the relevant people.
你们是相关人士吗?
Are you the relevant people?
因为我看你们一点都不像
'Cause to me, you don't look relevant.
如果你还打算为 爱尔兰自♥由♥的大业而战
Well, if you are still trying to fight for the cause of Irish freedom,
而你目前人在美国
now that you are in America,
那么...我们就是相关人士
well, then... we are the relevant people.
嗯
Mmm.
这个家伙
This guy here...
猛喝健力士啤酒的家伙也是?
...swiggin' his fuckin' Guinness?
看来他们口中的家伙就是他了
I think he's the guy that I was told about.
是啊,我等不及想听听 他们是怎么说我的呢
I can't wait to hear what you were told about me.
你还是等一等比较好
Oh, I think you fuckin' can.
我们准备了香槟 把场地布置得漂漂亮亮
You know, we fetched champagne and had the place full
是想说你会因为自♥由♥而开心,可是
because we thought you'd be happy to be free, but
你身上还残留着一堆 来自爱尔兰的雾气
you've got an awful lot of the fucking fog of Ireland about you.
他们私下谈成交易让我自♥由♥ 我没有参与
The deal for my freedom was done above and around me.
而这笔交易 仍会将你排除在外继续进行
And above and around you, the deal will continue to unfold.
你应该脑袋中弹才对
You should have a bullet in your head.
就是你
You're the man!
就是你 就是你对兄弟会空口说白话
You're the man who made promises to the Brotherhood that you could not keep.
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表