剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
你不同意吗?要一成太离谱了
You don't agree 10% is absurd?
我认为原则听来合理 但我们得在金额方面达成共识
I think the principle is sound, but we would need to agree on an amount.
不对,我们有责任照顾自家员工
No, no. No, we have a duty of care to the people who work for us,
而不是那些在我们姐姐的马车坏掉时
not to the people who happen to be standing at the roadside
正好站在路边,看起来很饿的人
looking hungry when our sister's carriage breaks down.
不是她的马车坏了
It wasn't her carriage.
那就是她的脑子坏了吧
It was her mind, then, which has broken down.
我们需要一套价值观
We are going to need a set of values.
你这是提出一个想法让我们讨论?
Is this you putting forward an idea for us to discuss,
还是你已经决定了?
or have you already decided?
亚瑟,如果你想当选 光有妻子站在身边是不够的
Arthur, if you want to get elected... you need more than a wife at your side.
这和我的选举有什么关系?
What has my election got to do with it? -Well...
你认为我们决定实施老年退休金
What effect do you think our decision
会对你的选票有什么影响?
to introduce old-age pensions will have on your vote?
会增加,说不定会加倍
It will increase it. Maybe double it.
那根本不是我的决定 是你向我提议的
It wasn't my fucking decision. You presented it to me.
是,这是更宏大计划的一部分,亚瑟
Yes, as part of a wider plan, Arthur.
干脆直说你和安妮联手对付我吧 又不是在玩捉迷藏
Say it's you and Anne against me. -This isn't hide and fucking seek.
不...那我是什么?
No, no, no, no, no. No, and I'm the what?
嗯?
Hmm?
我是个性固执 无趣的那一个 别人说话大多只听一半
The stubborn one. The bored one. The one who's only ever half-listening.
大多是如此,没错 -好啊 现在你引起我的注意了
Mostly, yes. -Oh, well, now you have my attention.
那百分之十引起我的注意了
Ten fucking percent gets my attention.
我引起你注意了?
I have your attention?
很好
Good.
看看这个
Read this.
拜伦海吉斯
"Byron Hedges."
拜伦海吉斯是谁啊?
Who the fuck is Byron Hedges?
那是我给他带去纽约的授权书副本
That is a copy of a letter of authority that I gave to him to take to New York.
你给他的?
You gave to him?
当你在大教堂讨论...花卉布置的时候
Well, you were at the cathedral discussing... floral arrangements.
你看起来像是闯了祸的弟弟
You look like the little brother who did something wrong.
你闯了什么祸?爱迪
What have you done wrong, Eddie?
拜伦海吉斯是芬尼亚人
Byron Hedges is a Fenian.
他在纽约的人脉是芬尼亚兄弟会
His connections in New York are with the Fenian Brotherhood.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
你准备爆发了
Now you explode.
这其实是我的错
It's my fault, really...
是我太分心了
for being so distracted.
那份只是副本,亚瑟
That is just a copy, Arthur.
正本在一艘已经离开利物浦的船上
The original is aboard a ship that's already left Liverpool.
等我婚后从葡萄牙回来
When I am back from Portugal, after the wedding,
我要开始用理性主导一切
I will begin to assert some kind of rational control.
没错...未来,亚瑟
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, the future, Arthur.
未来,我们将看到 地方自治辩论的双方立场
In the future, we will see both sides of the Home Rule debate.
目前 我们是中间立场,我们关心的是人♥民♥
For now, we are in the middle. Our concern is the people.
我他妈关心人♥民♥做什么?
What the fuck do I care about the people for?
我是保守党 -仁慈等于选票
I'm a Conservative. -Benevolence equals votes.
选票等于权力
Votes equal power.
权力等于扩张 而扩张等于更多利润
Power equals expansion, and expansion equals greater profits.
婚礼后 我们会坐下来理性地谈,弟弟
After the wedding, we will sit down and speak rationally, Brother.
我们不拿一成
Not 10%.
半成就好
5%.
其中一部分 我们要花在纽约和波士顿
And some of that we spend in New York and Boston.
用来给我们的 芬尼亚新朋友买♥♥枪和弹♥药♥
Guns and ammunition for our new Fenian friends.
不,亚瑟,当然不是 这是慈善之举
No, Arthur, of course not. Charitable works.
既然我引起了你的注意 我提议
And since I have your attention, I will propose
从今以后
that from now on,
在美国和世界其他地方
in America and elsewhere in the world,
健力士的新标志
the new symbol of Guinness
将是这个
will be this.
它会成为我们的商标 它会代表我们的身分
It will be our trademark, and it'll represent what we are.
爱尔兰英雄,布赖恩博鲁的竖琴
The harp of Irish hero Brian Boru,
全爱尔兰的象征
a symbol of all Ireland.
凯尔特爱尔兰的象征
Of Celtic Ireland.
天主教爱尔兰的象征
Of Catholic Ireland.
你想把它扔进火里吗?
You wanna put it on the fire?
天啊!
Christ!
所有这些善意
All this goodness,
仁慈之举 退休金和竖琴,根本是...
this kindness, pensions and harps, it's just...
你只是屈服于该死的勒索!
You're submitting to fucking blackmail!
滚,滚出去!
Fuck off! Fuck off!
芬尼亚人想要我的支持 你一点点把我推向他们那边
The Fenians want my vote, and bit by bit, you would nudge me to their side
就只是为了救一间破工厂!
just to save a fucking factory!
是酿酒厂!
Brewery!
对,也是为了保住你的名声,亚瑟
Yes, and to save your name, Arthur.
你勇敢吗?
Are you brave?
你有那么勇敢吗?
Are you that brave?
你有勇敢到 让一切公诸于世的程度吗?
Are you that brave to have it all revealed?
那你希望我继续铤而走险吗?
So do you want me to continue to walk the tightrope?
赞成采用爱尔兰竖琴
All those in favor of adopting the Irish harp
作为健力士商标的人
as the Guinness trademark,
请说「赞成」
say aye.
赞成
Aye.
健力士先生 您要不要在
Mr. Guinness, would you like to order something
等候客人时先点些什么?
whilst you're waiting for your guest?
好的
Yes.
两瓶健力士 -好的,先生
Two bottles of Guinness. -Of course, sir.
女士,员工入口在后方的萨克维尔巷
Madam, the staff entrance is around the back in Sackville Place.
不,柯林 这位女士是客人
No, Colin, the lady is expected.
跟我来
Follow me.
他们怎么会让她进来?
健力士先生 爱伦考克伦小姐
Mr. Guinness, Miss Ellen Cochrane.
考克伦小姐
Miss Cochrane.
请坐
Please take a seat.
她怎么会和他坐在一起?
What's she doing here with him?
如你所见,我在城里很有名
As you see, I'm known in the city.
我想你早就知道 我进来会带来什么影响
I imagine you knew the effect my entrance would have.
我非常清楚你会带来的影响
I knew very well the effect your entrance would have.
我猜这黑臂章是为了麦可巴雷特?
The black armband is for Michael Barrett, I assume?
为了一个 在公开场合被处死的无辜之人,是的
For an innocent man who was lynched in a public place, yes.
其实我有寄封信给内政大臣
I actually sent a letter to the home secretary
请求对他开恩
suggesting his clemency.
但在伦敦
But in London,
不像在都柏林
unlike in Dublin,
健力士家族的人无法事事如愿
the Guinnesses don't always get their way.
目前是如此,没错
For now, yes.
先生,需要我为您倒酒吗?不用,我自己来
Would you like me to pour, sir? -No, I'll pour.
我白天不喝酒
I don't drink in the daytime.
这些不是用来喝的
These are not for drinking.
纯粹是用来示范
They are purely for the purpose of illustration.
示范什么?
What illustration?
知道吗?倒健力士啤酒
You see, there is a particular technique
有一种特定技巧
when it comes to pouring Guinness.
开始倒酒的时候
When you start to pour,
啤酒理所当然 会为获得自♥由♥而兴奋不已
the beer, quite rightly, is very excited to be free.
于是玻璃杯里全是气泡
And it fizzes in the glass.
所以第一杯酒先静置 让它适应环境
So while the first glass settles and gets used to the situation,
然后再开始倒第二杯
you start to pour the next.
然后静静等待
And then you wait
等待波特啤酒平静下来
for the porter to calm down.
我称之为「健力士的一分钟」
I call it the Guinness minute.
我听说你想见我 你能说重点吗?
I was told that you wanted to meet me. Can you get to the point?
这就是我的重点
This is my point.
这两杯倒了一半的健力士
These two half-poured glasses of Guinness
代表了爱尔兰的现况
represent the state of Ireland.
此刻,你们为了独♥立♥梦想而兴奋
At this moment, excited by your dream of independence,
但是需要一些时间反思
but in need of a little time... to reflect.
你是把我们的抗争贬低为啤酒吗?
And you reduce our struggles to beer?
我只懂啤酒,考克伦小姐
It's what I know, Miss Cochrane.
我还知道倒酒的时候
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表