剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
结果救你一命的 竟然是该死的健力士家族
And your head was saved by the fucking Guinnesses.
你不稀罕健力士家族的帮忙?
You have no time for the Guinnesses?
我从来没有开口 要求那个家族的人帮助我
I've never asked for anything of anyone by that name.
听说你妹可不是这么想的 你这王八蛋!
I hear your sister's a different matter. -You fucking bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
坐下 -坐着
Sit down. -Sit.
考克伦先生,不管你愿不愿意
Like it or not, Mr. Cochrane,
你欠他们一条命
you owe them your freedom.
我宁愿
I would rather
继续蹲苦牢
be still rotting in that cell
也不愿欠那个万恶家族人情
than be beholden to that fucking family.
那个万恶家族
"That fucking family"
想给你一份工作,考克伦先生
would like to offer you a job, Mr. Cochrane...
要你担任健力士有限公♥司♥ 在纽约和波士顿的名誉代表
...as an honorary representative of Guinness Company Limited in New York and Boston.
我他妈为什么 要帮那群新教混♥蛋♥卖♥♥酒?
Why the fuck would I help sell beer for those Protestant bastards?
你其实什么也不用卖♥♥,考克伦先生
Uh, you wouldn't actually have to sell anything, Mr. Cochrane.
健力士会照样付你薪水
Guinness will pay you anyway.
而且是高薪
We will pay you handsomely.
甚至是破天荒的高薪
Absurdly, even.
然后你说不定会以私人名义
And then you might, as a private individual,
把这笔破天荒高薪的一部分 捐给某些组织
wish to give some of that absurd amount of money to certain organizations.
那么这笔钱和健力士家族 就不再有正式关联
And there would be no official connection to the Guinnesses.
有了这样的安排
With this arrangement in place,
我们的啤酒可以继续获得兄弟会认可
our beer can continue to be approved by the Brotherhood
不需要有任何言明或文字记录
without anything being said or written down,
因为
because,
正如同爱德华健力士 在他最后一封信中所写
as Edward Guinness said to me in his last letter,
真正引发争议的
it's the public perception
是外界的看法
that causes the consternation.
去你的
Fuck you.
你在纽约的出现
Your presence here in New York...
是更大布局中的一环
is part of a much wider arrangement.
所以你若不打算扮演好自己的角色
So you either play your part...
那就要承担后果
or face the consequences.
♪ 放肆的混♥蛋♥ ♪
♪ Cheeky bastard ♪
康瑙特省,梅欧郡
阿什福德城♥堡♥
♪ 从没见过有人这样灌“黑俄♥罗♥斯♥” ♪
♪ Never seen a man Knock back Black Russians ♪
♪ 看样子他也不去想后果 ♪
♪ Wouldn’t say he thinks About the repercussions ♪
♪ 两口下肚 舌尖一抹嘴唇 ♪
♪ Couple of sips Quick lick of the lips ♪
♪ 他就开始嚷嚷 嚷嚷起来 ♪
♪ And he’s piping up Piping up ♪
♪ 骚娘们 给我们唱首歌♥ 行不? ♪
♪ Hussy, sing us a song Sing us a song, will ya? ♪
♪ 他不停地唱着《香槟超新星》 ♪
♪ He won’t stop singing Champagne Supernova ♪
夫人,我可以带您去房♥间吗?
May I show you to your rooms, madam?
老天,连波特都被硬拖过来了 看来是想要万无一失,是吧?
Goodness. They've press-ganged Potter. Nothing is being left to chance, is it?
我安排了西翼的房♥间给你 爱德华先生住东翼
I've prepared rooms in the west. Mr. Edward is in the east.
我想中间应该正好有座火堆吧?
And the fire burning in the middle, I would imagine.
我对爱德华的唯一印象来自家族婚礼
My only recollection of Edward from family weddings is that as a boy,
那时他还是小男孩,挺喜欢照镜子的
he was rather fond of his own reflection.
如今他是爱尔兰第二有钱的人
Now, as the second-richest man in Ireland,
想买♥♥多少面镜子都行
he can afford all the mirrors he wants.
女士,要给您拿点冰块吗?
Can I get you ice, madam?
你们有冰块?
You have ice?
用船从格陵兰运过来的
Brought by ship from Greenland.
但据我所知,这村子里没有水可用
But as I understand it, the village has no water.
有条小溪,女士
There is a stream, madam.
我其实不需要,谢谢
I'm actually fine. Thank you.
让我看看
Let me see.
很好,麻烦帮我醒酒
Good. Have it decanted, please.
雅德蕾德女士心里满意 但不会表现出来
The Lady Adelaide is impressed, but she's hiding it,
贵族都是这样
as aristocrats always do.
我不记得她是会喝酒 还是反对喝酒的那种人
I can't remember if she drinks wine or if she doesn't approve of alcohol.
班杰明在婚礼上邀她跳舞却搞砸之后
After the fuck-up with Benjamin asking her to dance at the wedding,
她可是灌下一大杯琴酒加通宁水
she swigged back quite a large gin and Indian tonic,
但说实话 那也可能是
but... in fairness, that might have been down to the stress
她脚趾被踩太痛.
of having her toes trodden on...
抱歉打扰了,波特先生 我前来通知女士离开了
Begging pardon, Mr. Potter, to let you know, the Lady has gone.
离开?离开是什么意思?
Gone? -What do you mean, "gone"?
我的意思是她徒步离开了
I mean she set off walking,
女佣问她要去哪,她说...
and when the maid asked her where she was going, she said...
她说要走路去克伦布
she said she was walking to Cloonboo.
克伦布?
Cloonboo?
去克伦布一定得坐四驾马车
You don't go to Cloonboo without four horses pulling you
膝上还得放把火枪,这个白♥痴♥!
and a musket in your lap. Eejit!
又一个从大宅跑出来的有钱傻子
在克伦布
In Cloonboo,
不是死于霍乱,就是逃到美国
it's cholera... or America.
桑顿,快过来!
嘘!
Shh!
天啊
Jesus.
你认识他?
You know him?
你有带毯子来吗?有带食物吗?
Did you bring blankets? Did you bring food?
还是有带冰块来?
Stop. -Did you bring ice, perhaps?
这里有人发烧
There're people here with fevers
来自格陵兰的冰块正好能派上用场
would have a use for your ice from Greenland.
也不会在途中融化
It wouldn't melt on the way.
你的宅邸离此也不过一公里半
It's only a mile from your grand house to all of this.
我们从不来这里
We never come here.
我看得出来
No, I can see that.
自从大饥荒后
Since the famine
雅德蕾德,这里就不安全了
Adelaide, it's not safe.
于是你前来解救我 骑着伙食比居民还好的马匹
So you came riding to my rescue on horses better fed than these people.
在这片土地上 能听见为自己挖掘坟墓的声响
In this place, you hear your own grave being dug.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
是想讨我欢心吗?
Trying to impress me now?
回去宅邸拿些冰块来
Go back to the house. Fetch some ice.
他们真正需要的不是冰 我只是想让你明白道理
It's not really ice they need. I was just making a point.
还有食物,本来为我们准备的食物
The food. The food they are preparing for us.
还有毯子,去床上拿几条毯子来
And blankets. Pull some blankets off the bed.
快去!这是命令
Go! I gave you an order.
准备一马车的冰块、食物和毯子过来
Fill a hay wagon with ice, food, and blankets.
对不起 -你为什么要道歉?他不是你丈夫
I'm sorry. -Why would you be sorry? He's not yours.
对吧?
Is he?
先生们,拜托
Gentlemen, please.
坐下来休息一会吧
Sit down for a while.
我很乐意帮忙
It would be my pleasure.
我们可以敲他一棒子,再把他丢坑里
等他把洞挖好再说
爱德华,你已经表达了立场 但不太有说服力
Edward, you have made your point, and not in a very convincing way.
我不是来表达立场
I don't care about making a point.
我是来帮那些虚弱无力的男人挖坟
I care about digging a grave for men too weak to dig it themselves.
但你不是为了他们吧?你只是想让我留下好印象
This isn't for them, though, is it? It's simply to impress me.
我不是要给你留下好印象
I am not trying to impress you.
雅德蕾德 我得让你知道,有一个女人 我跟她发生了关系
Adelaide, you should know there is a woman. I've slept with her.
我把门钥匙留在她床边 而她也打开了我心里某道门
I left my keys beside her bed, and she unlocked something in me.
我这个人很冷淡
I'm a cold fish,
应该吧
I think.
但某种东西...
But something...
某种东西在我内心被触动了
something has moved in me,
我不会说是爱情或类似的东西
and I wouldn't say that it is love or anything like that,
但因为她 我开始以不同的角度看事情
but I have come to see things in a different way because of her.
我叫健力士
我保证这里会有所改变
滚啦!
她是谁?
Who is she?
她在码头边那栋楼的五楼租了一间房♥
She has a lodging on the fifth floor at the docks
我那几座发麦厂冒出的烟 把她晒的衣服都熏灰了
where the smoke from my malthouses turns her washing gray.
你没想过帮她买♥♥间 海湾边的漂亮小屋吗?
Had you not thought about buying her a nice cottage in the bay?
我听说那是健力士情妇的标准待遇
I understand that is the procedure for Guinness mistresses.
她不会接受的
She would not accept.
来吧
Come.
我们以前会来这看夕阳
We used to come here to watch the sunset.
小时候有个女佣告诉我
I had a maid who told me when I was a boy
太阳是真的掉进海里
that the sun was actually falling into the water
然后被海水浇熄
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表