剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
他们以为能把我赶走
They thought they could send me away.
现在终于轮到健力士家族自食其果了
It's bout time the Guinness family got what's coming to them.
祝你好运,兄弟
Good luck, brother.
投亚瑟健力士爵士一票
都柏林市
保守党
候选人
投亚瑟健力士爵士一票
我会日以继夜努力让都柏林
...and I will work night and day to make Dublin a city
成为举世称羡的城市!
that is the envy of the world!
亚瑟健力士爵士
Sir Arthur Guinness.
阁下,您这场造势活动的演说
Your speech for the rally, kind sir,
其谦逊如同降临凡间之天神
delivered with the humility of a god come to earth,
亲自向世人展现奇迹
his wonders to perform.
这些画像是怎么回事?
What the fuck are all these pictures?
是这样的 在美国
You see... in America,
人们发现候选人的肖像
they have discovered that likenesses of the candidate
能拉近选民与所选之人之间的距离
serve to connect the voter more with the man they are electing.
而这些画像,这些...
Ahh. And these pictures, these...
肖像? -肖像
Likenesses? -Like... likenesses.
是 -对
Mm-hmm. -Yes.
它们往往能把候选人描绘得
They tend to show the candidate as perhaps a more
比本人更加完美
perfect creature than he actually is.
世上不存在比您更完美的人
Well... a more perfect creature doesn't exist.
过奖了
That's too kind.
请你看看这一幅肖像
Uh, if you will, just... In this likenesses over here...
我竟然留了落腮胡
I have a beard.
1848年的时候
So in 1848... yeah?
有位来自 纽约州沙托克瓦郡的11岁小女孩
An 11-year-old girl from Chautauqua County, New York,
她在海报上看见了林肯的肖像
saw a depiction of Abraham Lincoln on a poster.
于是便写信给这位伟人
Now, she wrote to the great man
建议他留落腮胡 好让自己在选民眼中更讨喜
suggesting he grow a beard to make himself more appealing to voters.
他果真留了落腮胡 而且还真♥他♥妈♥当选了
He did grow a beard. He did get fucking elected.
而且他终其一生都没刮掉
And he kept the beard for the rest of his life.
再五周就要选举了 两周就能长出选举用的落腮胡了
Our election is in five weeks. -You could have an electable beard in two.
选举用的落腮胡?
"An electable beard"?
是这样的
You see... Hey.
嘿,看着我
Look at me.
这里不是纽约
This is not New York.
距离选举造势活动只剩三天
The election rally is in three days' time.
我也不是亚伯拉罕林肯
And I am not Abraham Lincoln.
不准有哨子 号♥角,或是游♥行♥
There will be no whistles, no bugles, no parades.
其实我已经花钱买♥♥哨子了,所以...
Well, I... I've actually already invested in the whistles, so...
圣玛丽教堂
学校和牧师
住♥宅♥范围内
严禁滋事
这个死蠢猪
Fuckin' bonehead.
你♥他♥妈♥回爱尔兰干什么?
What the fuck are you doing back in Ireland?
我在纽约听到关于妹妹的谣言 所以回来看看是否属实
I'm here to see if the rumors I'm hearing in New York about my sister are true.
你的男人在哪里?
So where is your man now?
那个登堂入室,夺取所欲之物
The man who came in here and... and took what he wanted
最后却娶了自家人的家伙
and then married one of his own.
是那个家伙助你重获自♥由♥
That man is the reason why you are free.
给我滚出去
Now get out.
爱伦,你犯了错
Ellen, you made a mistake.
我叫你滚 他用承诺骗你上钩,然后...
I told you to get out. -He reeled you in with his promises and--
不对
No.
是我主动邀请他
I invited him
上了那张床
into that bed.
如今你心都碎了
Now your heart is broken.
我的所作所为无愧于心
I've explained my actions to myself.
也无须向你多作解释
I don't need to explain myself to you.
我来是要警告你
I came here to warn ya.
不是要伤害你
I didn't come here to hurt ya.
选举快到了
There's an election coming.
兄弟会一定会出手
And the Brotherhood will play their part.
你是威胁 在这场选战中诉诸暴♥力♥吗?哥
Are you threatening a violent action during this election, brother?
那个男人想必是个恶魔
What a monster this love must be
竟能让你...
for you to...
心甘情愿为他背弃一切
walk so willingly across the lines.
你可以爱一个人 同时也爱我们的大业 不必为此杀戮
You can love someone and still love our cause without killing for it.
我的天啊,爱伦
For God's sake, Ellen.
这就是我们的大业
This is our cause.
就在我的手掌心
Right here in my hand.
目标是谁?
A bullet for who?
你这个疯子 无论他们给你什么命令
You mad little boy. No matter what instructions they've given you,
求求你别做傻事
please, please don't do anything mad.
我需要你活着
I need you alive.
接下来的日子危机四伏 你留在这里才安全
The days to come are filled with danger. Stay here where it is safe.
对
Yeah.
♪ 我就是地下世界 ♪
♪ I am the underworld ♪
♪ 那个你想要离开的存在 ♪
♪ The one you want to leave ♪
♪ 脆弱的民♥主♥ ♪
♪ A frail democracy ♪
♪ 温和的条约 ♪
♪ Benign treaty ♪
♪ 被勇敢地预见 ♪
♪ Courageously foreseen ♪
♪ 梦 ♪
♪ Dreams ♪
♪ 勾结为墙纸般铺满四周…… ♪
♪ Collusion lines the walls... ♪
爱德华
Edward,
我本无意打破我们之间的沉默
I had no intention of breaking the silence between us,
但我非常担心我哥
but I am very worried about my brother.
或许你也该担心你哥的安危
And maybe you should be worried about your brother, as well.
健力士王朝
第二季
第十集
本季终
爱德华
Ah, Edward.
恐怕你错过了最精彩的部分
I fear you've missed the best bit.
只怕我带来了最糟糕的部分
I fear I am arriving bringing with me... the worst bit.
我从极其可靠的消息来源得知...
I have received intelligence from a very reliable source...
那个麻烦人物来了
that trouble is coming.
我已派莱佛迪去打听了,跟我来
I've sent Rafferty to find out more. Come on.
你
听
到
什
么
?
无
人
透
露
有消息吗?我已跑遍全城
Any news? -I've been all over the city.
没人肯承认考克伦已经回来了
No one will admit to the fact that Cochrane is even here.
因此我得再问你一次
Which leads me to ask you once again,
最初告诉你 他回到都柏林的人是谁?
who is it that told you he is back in Dublin in the first place?
拜托,爱德华,我知道是谁 那又何必多问?
Oh, come on, Edward. I know who it is. -So why do you ask?
是你要负责找出他的下落 和回都柏林的原因
It's your job to find out where he is and why he came back to Dublin.
这是新一批,健力士先生 -谢谢
New batch, Mr. Guinness. -Thank you.
要是他们大老远 把考克伦从纽约送回来
If they have sent Cochrane back here all the way from New York,
就代表另有图谋
then it is something special that they are planning.
谢恩,麻烦让我们独处一下
Will you give us a minute, please, Shane?
考克伦对这个家族心怀怨恨
Cochrane has a grudge against the family.
我推测他是自愿接下此差事
My guess is he volunteered for this.
什么差事?
Volunteered for what?
取你哥性命的任务
An attempt on your brother's life.
不,我们...莱佛迪?
No. Our... Rafferty?
我们在这座城市的慈善事业
Our philanthropy in this city
为我们带来了天主教♥徒♥和自♥由♥党支持
has brought us both Catholic and Liberal supporters.
这正是你们敌人最恐惧的事
And that is what your enemies fear the most.
善举能让现状变得可以忍♥受
Kindness to make the status quo bearable.
对了,那瓶酒有点甜
By the way, that bottle is a little sweet.
对
Yes.
听着,这会有什么坏处吗?我去找你的女人...
What harm is it if I go to your woman and... and...
她不是我的女人
She is not my fucking woman.
你不准去找她
And you will not go.
我会亲自去一趟
I will go.
你要确保我哥待在家里 把此事处理好,莱佛迪
Make sure my brother stays at home. Let's get this sorted, Rafferty!
太甜了
Too sweet.
你的男知己来了
Your gentleman friend is here.
别担心,我不想进去 很好,我也不想让你进来
Don't worry. I don't want to come in. -Good, 'cause I don't want you to come in.
我去拿外套,你可以在楼下等我
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表