剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
You work Saturdays?
我每天都工作
I work every day.
我也是
As do I.
希望街9号♥
9 Hope Street.
你为人们带来啤酒,健力士先生
You give the people beer, Mr. Guinness.
我则是为人们带来新生儿
I give them babies.
礼拜日我们休息!
And on Sunday, we rest!
该死
Oh shit!
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
妈的
Ah... fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
你这是做什么?为什么跑来?这是我的地方
What are you doing? Why're you here? This is where I go.
我来是为了这个
I'm here about this.
我听说那是惯用手法 要用火车票替代字条
I'm told that's how it's done. You do it with tickets instead of writing notes.
谁跟你说的?
Told by who?
我现在半裸站在门口
I'm half-naked on a doorstep.
若我要收拾你留下的烂摊子
If I'm going to sort your fucking mess out,
我非知道不可,是谁告诉你的?
I need to know. Told by who?
什么烂摊子?哪来的烂摊子?
What mess? What mess are you talking about?
我只是学自♥由♥党罢了 用过相同手法的人告诉我
I was told by people who have done this before.
「你只是做自♥由♥党干过的事」
They said, "You're doing what the liberals are doing."
你真的用不着介入 -亚瑟 我非介入不可
You really don't need to get involved. -Arthur, I really do.
内行人告诉我我现在是稳赢了
I am told by those who know about these things that I will easily win now.
你就是一场无尽灾难
You fucking perpetual shipwreck!
你就是一场人间惨剧
You fucking train crash! -Stop!
住手,爱德华 -你是疯狂混乱的化身
You piece of bedlam! -Edward!
你跟我绑在一起
Chaos fucking chained to me.
我当时就该把那些铁链扔进熔炉
I should put those chains in a fucking furnace.
嘘!
Shh!
你会吵醒邻居的
You'll wake the fucking neighbors.
邻居?
Neighbors?
对,邻居
Yes, neighbors.
别再跟那只死狗玩了!
Stop playing with that fecking dog!
你得小声点,懂吗?
You must be quiet, you see.
多数人都有邻居
Most people have them.
楼上两间,楼下两间
Two up two down.
没有煤气 没有水
No gas. No water.
没有厕所
There's no toilet.
但这就叫做自♥由♥
But it's called freedom.
我听到吵闹声 到底发生什么事了?
I heard voices. What on earth is going on?
好,那么
Okay, so...
亚提,这位是我弟弟,爱德华
Arty, this is my brother, Edward.
爱德华
And, Edward,
这位是亚瑟佩勒姆克♥林♥顿♥勋爵
this is Lord Arthur Pelham Clinton,
自♥由♥党领袖,威廉格莱斯顿的教子
godson of the leader of the Liberal Party, William Gladstone.
是朋友的朋友,这里由他承租
A friend of a friend rents this place.
我们都会住在这里,当亚提...
We come here when Arty...
来都柏林的时候
when Arty is in Dublin.
我们是在伊顿公学认识的
We met at Eton.
很荣幸认识你
Very pleased to meet you.
幸会
Pleasure.
天啊,天都亮了? -看来是
Goodness, is it light outside already? -I believe it is.
时间不早了 或该说太早了
It's getting rather late. Or early.
我也该回去了
I should be getting back.
亚瑟,你去穿衣服,我在外面等你
Arthur, you get dressed. I will wait outside.
闭上你的嘴
Shh... Shut the fuck up.
嘘 嘘
Shh.Shh...
找到他了
Found him.
我这辈子从来没见过他这么开心
And I have never, ever seen him look happier.
♪ 我哥哥离家出走了 ♪
♪ Brother was a runaway ♪
♪ 他逃去了阿姆斯特丹 ♪
♪ He ran to Amsterdam ♪
♪ 那时我才九岁 ♪
♪ I was nine years old ♪
对了,拜托 别跟我妻子提起火车票或衣柜的事
By the way, please, do not mention train tickets or wardrobes to my wife.
都柏林湾
圣安妮府
♪ 他朝我喊了一声 ♪
♪ He called out to me ♪
♪ 就在那一天 ♪
♪ On that day ♪
♪ 我在树林里走着 ♪
♪ I was walking in the woods ♪
♪ 我没有意识到 ♪
♪ I didn't realize ♪
♪ 当他说再见的时候…… ♪
♪ When he said goodbye... ♪
我们自己倒就好,谢谢
We will pour for ourselves, thank you.
♪ 他是真正说了再见 ♪
♪ He meant goodbye ♪
♪ 永远的那种 ♪
♪ For good ♪
所以
So,
你在哪里找到他的
where did you find him?
奥莉维亚 他跟一些男士在玩牌
Olivia. -Playing cards with some gentlemen.
我可以自己解释
I can speak for myself.
若我想,我也能选择一字不说
And I can also choose not to speak at all if I wish.
没错,他没有义务回答
That is quite right. He has no obligations.
正如同我也没有义务
Just as I have no obligations.
我只是好奇,他到底在跟谁玩牌?
I'm just curious as to who it is he's playing cards with.
用不着担心
Oh, don't be alarmed.
都是贵族 至少是勋爵
Bluebloods. Lords at the very least.
你只跟国王和王后玩牌
You play with kings and queens, not jacks?
没有侍从? -没有佣人,亲爱的,没有
No knaves, my dear. No, no, no.
我去找他是出自担心,不是好奇
I went looking for him out of concern, not curiosity.
担心?担心什么?
Concern? About what?
听着,爱德华不懂现代政♥治♥的复杂性
Look, Edward doesn't understand the complex nature of modern politics.
看看他,他是理想主义者
Look at him, he's an idealist.
他希望我当选国会议员 我才能帮忙经营事业
He wants me to be elected so I can help run the business.
他担心我会输掉选举
He is concerned I might lose.
爱德华 他姓健力士,这里可是都柏林
Edward, his name is Guinness, and this is Dublin.
他肯定不会输
Of course he won't lose.
你们两位在自信方面倒是很匹配
You two are well-matched in your certainty.
是啊,我们很匹配 根本是天作之合
Yes, we are. Very well-matched.
你在这早餐桌所见极为稀有
And what you see at this breakfast table is a very rare thing.
是一段建立在绝对坦诚之上的婚姻
A marriage based on absolute honesty.
你过度忙于自身所长 你们二人本来就各有天命
You're too busy doing what you're good at. You two were born for different things.
作为长兄,亚瑟生来就是要继承家业
As the elder brother, Arthur was born to inherit
并与伦敦的帝国权贵们为伍
and enjoy the company of the rulers of the Empire in London.
作为弟弟,你生来就是要工作和赚钱
As the younger brother, you were born to work and to earn.
你的能力在于贸易
Your ability is in trade.
或许这就是为何在我们大婚那天 当你邀请那位
Perhaps that's why, on our wedding day, when you asked Miss Adelaide Guinness,
在法国和西班牙贵族圈长大的 雅德蕾德健力士小姐共舞时
a lady raised among French and Spanish nobility to dance,
她才会...突然说自己另有要事
she was... suddenly otherwise engaged.
我就不打扰了
Well, I will leave you to your wardrobes
你们才能好好讨论衣柜和火车票的事
and your train tickets.
你说什么?
What did you say?
祝您日安,奥莉维亚女爵
Good day, Lady Olivia.
请把你穿来的那件工厂货也带走
Please take whatever that factory thing was you were wearing with you.
亚瑟
Arthur...
在人前,我永远会是你最坚强的后盾
in company, I will always be your rock.
不过 现在没有别人在了
But... now we are alone.
火车票是什么意思?
What fucking train tickets?
衣柜又是怎么回事?
What fucking wardrobes?
♪ 今晚必有一场越狱 ♪
♪ Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak ♪
♪ 就在这座城里的某个地方 ♪
♪ Somewhere in this town ♪
故事构想:伊凡娜罗威尔
♪ 你看 我和兄弟们都看不惯这一切 ♪
♪ See, me and the boys, we don't like it ♪
♪ 所以我们要行动起来 往下手了 ♪
♪ So we're getting up and going down ♪
♪ 低头潜行 左看右看 ♪
♪ Hidin' low, lookin' right to left ♪
♪ 要是你看到我们 我劝你最好 ♪
♪ If you see us comin' I think it's best ♪
♪ 赶紧闪开 听见我低声说的没? ♪
♪ To move away Do you hear what I say? ♪
♪ 我低声嘀咕着 ♪
♪ From under my breath ♪
♪ 今晚必有一场越狱 ♪
♪ Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak ♪
♪ 就在城里的某个地方 ♪
♪ Somewhere in the town ♪
♪ 今晚必有一场越狱 ♪
♪ Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak ♪
♪ 所以别待在附近 ♪
♪ So don't you be around ♪
♪ 今晚必有一场越狱 ♪
♪ Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak ♪
♪ 就在城里的某个地方 ♪
♪ Somewhere in the town ♪
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表