剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
to ensure that the good works and charity
闻名于世的 善行和慈善事业会继续下去
for which the Guinness family is famous will continue.
那会是什么影响力呢 亲爱的安妮?
And what influence would that be, sweet Annie?
你以为身为女儿 我就什么都拿不到了?
You think, as a daughter, I will have none?
愿我们的儿子年轻时像茁壮的树木
"May the sons of the father be like plants full-grown,
我们的女儿像宫殿中
but may the daughters be like corner pillars
精雕的柱子
cut for the structure of a palace."
我相信这是《诗篇》第144篇第12节
Psalm 144 verse 12, I believe.
意味着健力士王朝的中流砥柱
Suggesting that it may be I who will be the cornerstone
可能会是我
for the House of Guinness.
健力士出口码头
欢迎
Welcome…
来到健力士出口码头
to the Guinness export wharf
兼游乐园
and pleasure gardens.
我在找一个叫邦尼·钱皮恩的人
I'm looking for someone called Bonnie Champion.
如果你想在钱皮恩先生的妓院里工作
If you're looking for work in one of Mr. Champion's houses,
我是他的把关人
I'm his gatekeeper.
我可以决定一个女孩
I get to decide if a girl has
是否有资格在他的妓院工作
what's re quired to work his rooms
并招呼那些从船上走下来的男人
and greet the men off the ships.
掀起你的裙子 让我瞧一瞧
Lift up your skirt, and let me have a look.
我也有特权
I also get the privilege
我是第一个验货的人
of having first go.
第一个验货的人?
First go?
通常是隔着这扇门的栅栏
Usually through the bars of this gate.
女士委员会的艾伦·科克伦
Ellen Cochrane, Ladies Committee.
来办爱尔兰共和兄弟会的公务 -把你该死的裤子脱下来
Fenian Brotherhood official business. Take down your fucking trousers.
不
No.
你想第一个验货吗? 那就把你该死的裤子脱下来
You want first go? Take down your fucking trousers.
其他的也脱了
And the fucking rest.
不
No.
你没本事第一个验货
You don't have what it takes for first go.
打开这该死的门 不然我就开枪把它给打下来
So open this fucking gate or I'll shoot it off.
女士 在这漆黑的夜晚 你是迷路了吗?
Are you lost, madam, on this dark night?
你是想增加自己的财富吗?
Are you looking to improve your fortune?
你的同事今天死了 你却没系黑色领带
An associate of yours died today. You're not wearing a black tie.
那个人不是我的同事了
The man was no associate of mine.
对我这样的人来说 他太宏伟
Too grand for the likes of me.
我只是为他手下的人
I simply provide services for the men who work for him
还有在他的轮船 以及火车上工作的人提供服务
and the men who work his ships and locomotives.
But you, now…
但是你吧
我会让你去码头管♥理♥员♥办公室当秘书
I'd have you down as a secretary in the wharfinger's office.
如果不是因为你那眼神 -什么眼神?
If it wasn't for that look in your eye. -What look is that?
我见过的每一个芬尼社成员 都会从高处低头俯视我
Every Fenian I've ever met looks down on me from a great height,
好像我是个必要的恶魔
like I'm a necessary evil.
我听说过你 科克伦小姐
I've heard of you, Miss Cochrane.
危险的生物 一个有头脑的女人
A dangerous creature. A woman with brains.
我已经给爱尔兰共和兄弟会交过税了
I've already paid my taxes to the Brotherhood.
我不是找你交税的
I'm not looking for taxes.
那你在找什么? -我要的是秘密 钱皮恩先生
What are you looking for, then? -It's secrets I'm after, Mr. Champion.
家族秘密
Family secrets.
目前 你要向爱尔兰共和兄弟会
Presently, you pay 10% of all your profits
交出妓院、博♥彩♥庄 和所有非法勾当赚得的10%的利润
on the whorehouses and the bookmakers and the rackets to the Brotherhood.
代表兄弟会
And on behalf of the Brotherhood,
我会给你放一年假 不用交任何税
I am offering you a one-year holiday from paying any taxes at all.
开始工作吧 小子们
Get to work, boys.
快!
Quick!
低下头,伙计们。把他们全都浸透
Keep your heads down, boys. Soak the whole lot.
让我过去!走吧!
Let's go. Come on!
年轻的本杰明 听从他脑子里的声音下赌注
Young Benjamin gambles on the advice of voices in his head.
他能听到仙女和鬼魂的声音
He hears fairies, spirits.
他欠你多少钱?
How much does he owe you?
换成是其他人 早就被扔下河去了
Enough to send any other man below.
为什么不把他扔下去?
So why not him?
因为他姓健力士
Because his name is Guinness.
今晚的收入
Tonight's takings.
我是个邪恶的坏蛋 我经常把
Now, I'm a wicked fucker. I've fed the fish very, very often.
叫奥莱利和奥利里的人丢下河去喂鱼
With men named O'Reilly and O'Leary.
但健力士不行
But not Guinness.
永远不能淹死姓健力士的人
You never drown a Guinness.
因为如果你这么做了 有个叫拉弗蒂的家伙会过来
Because if you did, there's a Rafferty fella who'd come along
把你用锚链包裹着丢进沉船堆里去
and put you down among the shipwrecks wrapped in an anchor chain.
这就让我
Which makes me
很好奇了
curious to know,
你为什么对这些家族秘密感兴趣?
what's your business with these family secrets?
不关你的事
None of your business.
请原谅我要结束这场对话了
You'll excuse me if I end this conversation.
暴风雨要来了 被困在外面的人都会淋得湿透
There's a storm coming. It's gonna baptize whoever's out in it.
暴风雨的确要来了
A storm is coming,
因为我们想要的不是本杰明的秘密
because it's not Benjamin's secrets that we want.
我们感兴趣的 钱皮恩先生
Our interest, Mr. Champion,
是有趣得多的秘密
is in the altogether more interesting secrets
关于大哥亚瑟…
of the oldest brother, Arthur…
我们认为他利用了
…who we believe uses parts of your business
你们跟赌博无关的部分业务
unrelated to gambling.
钱皮恩先生!过来看看
Mr. Champion! Come and see!
什么?
What?
制桶厂着火了
The cooperage is on fire.
他们问我们要水泵和马
They're asking for our pumps and our horses.
所有人都赶紧到运水马车那里去!
Haste thee to the water wagon!
该死的笨蛋
Fucking bonehead.
把那些木桶搬离火源!
Move those barrels away from the fire!
那边的人!
You men over there!
把空桶滚到码头 让它们漂在水上!
Roll the empty barrels into the dock and let them float!
我们明早再把它们捞起来!
We can fish them out in the morning!
Hey! Who open嘿!到底是谁把门打开的?
ed the fucking gate?
我不知道 先生!我在糖化槽那里
I don't know, sir! I was at the mash tuns.
突然间 窗户都变成了橙色
Suddenly, the windows were orange.
快点!
Move it! Move!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 快回去干活!
Hey, back in there!
快点!
Faster!
继续滚!
Keep moving!
把它们都滚到码头去!
Move them over to the dock! Come on!
快点!
Come on!
我的老天爷啊
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
今晚在这里 看到芬尼社成员了吗 邦尼?
You seen any Fenians here tonight, Bonnie?
芬尼社成员?
Fenians?
没有
No.
只有一个 码头管♥理♥员♥办公室秘书 她迷了路…
Only a wharfinger secretary who'd lost her way.
也失去了理智
And lost her mind.
把那该死的水管拿出来!
Get that fucking hose out!
♪再多摇摆一点 再多跳动一点 欢快歌♥声响起♪
♪Swing a little more, little more, o'er the merry-o♪
这下好戏开场了
Now the fun starts.
♪再靠近我一点 再靠近一些♪
♪…a little more next to me♪
♪再多摇摆一点 欢乐洋溢全场♪
♪Swing a little more Little more o'er the merry-o♪
♪再多摇摆一点♪
♪Swing a little more…♪
继续抽水 小伙子们!
Keep pumping, lads!
♪再多摇摆一点♪
♪Swing a little more♪
♪在魔鬼的舞池上尽情摇摆♪
♪On the Devil's dance floor♪
♪走吧 兄弟们!♪
♪Let's go, men!♪
快!把那些桶都滚到码头去!
Come on! Move those barrels into the dock!
来吧 本杰明
Come on, Benjamin. I've got you.
我扶着你
And lo and behold,
瞧好了吧 在宣读遗嘱前的一天
on the day before the reading of the will,
本杰明发现自己成了黄金单身汉
Benjamin finds that he is a prospect.
她其实是爱他的
She actually loves him.
或是他以前的样子
Or what he used to be.
或是他剩下的部分
Or what's left of him.
还是说在伦敦待了五年 让你无法再相信爱情了?
Or does five years in London make you unable to believe in love?
爱情来得快
Ahh… Love comes quickly.
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表