剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
And you will have half the men in Dublin pulling down on your legs
扯断你该死的脖子
to break your stupid fucking neck
因为你影响了他们每天的啤酒供应
for stopping their daily supply of beer.
拳头和火焰没给我们带来过任何好处
Fists and fires have gotten us nowhere.
好好想想
Think.
跟我来 你个笨蛋
Come with me, you bonehead.
我们知道本杰明爵士的死 给了我们一个机会
We know that Sir Benjamin's death has given us an opportunity.
你有火柴吗?
Do you have a match?
用来点燃酒桶的可没有 你这个笨蛋
Not for lighting barrels, you bonehead.
健力士老爷子完美无缺
The old man was flawless.
把火柴给我 -我帮你点
Give me the fucking matches. -I'll give you a light.
我要留着火柴 因为我不信任你
But I'm keeping the matches 'cause I don't trust you.
我说老爷子完美无缺 意思不是说他没有任何缺点
When I say the old man was flawless, I'm not talking about faults.
我是指秘密
I mean secrets.
本杰明·李·健力士爵士 没有任何可能会伤害到他的秘密
Sir Benjamin Lee Guinness had no secrets that could hurt him.
但他的孩子们就另当别论了
But his children are a different matter.
女佣、厨师、管家
Maids, cooks, butlers.
下一代都当着他们的面说话 就当他们不存在一样
The new generation talk in front of them as if they were made of glass.
女佣会跟我说
The maids talk to me.
他们都发现了什么秘密?
And what secrets have they uncovered?
老爷子孩子们的秘密 会比一百万个起火的酒桶
The old man's children have secrets that'd burn them out of positions of power faster
更快让他们失去权力
than a million burning barrels.
你指的是勒索吗 温柔的艾伦?
Are you talking about blackmail, sweet Ellen?
当然了 我会让大家投票决定
Naturally, I put that to the vote.
勒索可不高尚 妹妹
Blackmail is not noble, sister.
点燃酒桶会让我感觉更好一些
I feel better burning the barrels.
但我们这些不高尚的女人 会收集他们的秘密
But we ignoble women will gather their secrets.
当长子坐上他父亲在议会的席位时
And when the eldest takes his father's seat in Parliament,
我会确保他从我们的角度看待世界
I'll make sure he sees things from our point of view.
于是事情就这么发生了
And so it comes to pass
小小的艾伦 就这样解开了长达七百年的仇怨
that little Ellen unties a 700-year-old knot
都不用浪费一颗子弹
without a single shot being fired.
他们四个人都有秘密?
All four of them have secrets?
不是四个人都有
Not all four.
除了一个人 其他人都有
All of them have secrets apart from one.
但我在关注着他了
But I've got an eye on him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你过说今天我们要表现得团结一致
You said today we need to appear united.
本和安妮都他妈的去哪儿了?
So where the fuck are Ben and Anne?
我们本应该要排成一排 接受哀悼
We're meant to receive condolences in a line together.
谢谢 -节哀顺变
Thank you. -I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢 世上再也不会有第二个他了
Thank you. -There will never be another.
本杰明下楼去了
Benjamin went downstairs.
他说他想和父亲的画像单独待一会儿
Said he wanted to be alone with Father's portrait.
和詹姆森威士忌单独待一会儿 安妮在哪里?
With a quart of Jameson's. Where is Anne?
节哀顺变 -谢谢
Please accept our condolences. -Thank you.
节哀顺变 -谢谢
Sorry for your loss. -Thank you.
我会在这条小巷里等他
I will wait for him down this alleyway.
这样明智吗 女士?
Is this wise, madam?
明智被高估了 去把他叫来吧
Wisdom is overrated. Go and fetch him.
节哀顺变 女士-谢谢
Condolences, madam. -Thank you.
你来这里做什么 普朗克特太太?
What brings you here, Mrs. Plunket?
我以为在举♥行♥家庭聚会
I thought there was a family congregation.
是的 但我有事要找你
There is, but I have business with you.
这是给你手下的钱
This is the money to give to your men
因为他们今天为父亲扫清了道路
for the work they did today clearing Father's path.
血汗钱 但我希望没有流太多血
Blood money, but I hope not too much blood was shed.
你拿着50英镑的现金从街上走过来?
You walked through the streets with £50 in cash?
70英镑
Seventy.
亚瑟决定给你涨工钱
Arthur has decided to increase your rates.
也有人陪着我走过来
And I was accompanied.
是的
Yes.
现在你的管家是个证人
And now your butler is a witness.
你就不能派个人把钱送来?
Could he not have sent someone to deliver the money?
我说由我来送
I said I would do it.
为什么?
For what reason?
我想要你向我保证
I wanted you to assure me
你的人今天没有过度使用武力
that your men did not use undue force today.
没有人死亡
There were no deaths.
有些人吸取了一些教训
Some lessons learned.
我知道底线
I know the limits.
什么底线?
What limits?
三天前的晚上 你和我跨越了所有底线
Three nights ago, you and I went beyond all limits.
我来的另一个原因
The other reason I came
是为了告诉你 对于发生的那件事 我十分后悔
was to tell you I have regrets about what happened.
是的 但事情已经发生了 -我请求了上帝的原谅
Yes, but what's done is done. -I have begged God's forgiveness.
祂会理解的
He will understand.
我每天早晚都会祈祷 但有时魔鬼会在我耳边低语
I pray each morning, I pray each evening, but sometimes the devil whispers.
你被悲伤蒙蔽了双眼 -或是蒙蔽我眼睛的东西被摘除了
You were blinded by your grief. -Or a blindfold was removed.
普朗克特太太
Mrs. Plunket.
我们至少坦诚对待彼此吧
Let's at least be honest with each other.
我们的良心进行了非常短暂的搏斗
Our consciences put up a very brief fight,
如果我没记错的话
if I recall.
如果明天就是世界末日
And if the world were to end tomorrow…
我们还会再做一次
we'd do it again.
就在这条巷子里
In this alley.
像猫一样
Like cats.
我们不是猫
We are not cats.
啊 但有时候 普朗克特太太
Ah, but sometimes, Mrs. Plunket,
当你听到它们在夜里嚎叫时
when you hear them howling at night,
你难道不会希望…
don't you just wish…?
希望什么?
Wish what?
我为你们家工作了20年
I've worked for your family for 20 years.
我知道
And I know
你们都是善良慷慨的人
you' re all good-hearted, generous people.
但你们每个人的内心
But inside every one of yours…
都有一只黑色的
…there is a black,
野
wild…
猫
wild cat
急切地想要爬上屋顶
dying to climb out onto the rooftop
大声嚎叫
and howl.
替我谢谢你的弟弟们
Thank your brothers.
我会去给我的手下付工钱
I'll go and pay my men.
出于我不太明白的原因
For reasons I don't quite understand,
你们这些混帐都涨薪了
you fuckers all just got a pay rise.
陪我走回我的痛苦中吧 波特先生
Walk me back to my misery, Mr. Potter.
是的 女士
Yes, madam.
那里 波特又见证了什么新的冒险?
Ah, there. What new adventure has Potter witnessed?
你的声音里都暗示了些什么?
What spice is that in your voice?
亲爱的丈夫
Dear husband…
什么冒险?
What adventure?
你在伦敦的时候 安妮一直在这里 她发现
While you've been in London, Annie has been here in Dublin discovering
被诅咒了的 不只是健力士家族的男生们
that it isn't just the boys of the Guinness family who are cursed.
我们都在等你 你去哪儿了?
We've all been waiting for you. Where have you been?
亚瑟 爱德华
Arthur. Edward.
我只是想表达一下我诚挚的哀悼
I just wanted to express my sincere condolences.
他是个与众不同的人 -世上再也不会有第二个他了
He was a unique man. -There will never be another.
但我们会尽力的
But we will try our best.
还有什么时候会宣读他最后的遗嘱?
Also, his last will and testament, when is that being read?
啊?
Ah…
艾格尼丝阿姨
No, Aunt Agnes…
在我的悲痛中 我差点忘了还有一份遗嘱要宣读
In my grief… I almost forgot there was even a will to be read.
还有一个空缺的国会议员席位
And a vacant parliamentary seat to be filled.
我假设亚瑟你会承担起你的责任
I assume, Arthur, you are going to accept your responsibilities
成为都柏林的国会议员吧
and become Dublin's MP.
那你就想当然了
Then you assume a great deal.
艾格尼丝阿姨 明天会宣读遗嘱 但如果你没被邀请
Aunt Agnes… the will is being read tomorrow, but if you haven't been invited,
是因为里面没有和你相关的内容
it's because there is nothing in it that concerns you.
宣读遗嘱时 我希望我们会发现
When the will is read out, I hope we will discover
你父亲对自己的孩子足够了解
that your father knew his children well enough
知道你们谁是奥格玛
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表