剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
但生理本能似乎介入了
but there is nature which might have intervened.
或许是场意外
An accident, perhaps.
我原本以为你会做好安全措施
I expected you to take precaution.
有时是她坚持
Sometimes she insists.
住口
Stop!
选举将近,我们承担不起任何丑闻
With the election coming, we cannot afford scandals.
她准备得未免太久了 就算以她的标准来看
She's taking an awfully long time to get ready, even for her.
仿佛她被人强迫换上另一件礼服
It's as if she's been forced to change into a different dress.
我们该祈祷并非如此
Well, we should pray not.
什么?祈祷?
What? Pray?
向谁祈祷?
Pray to who?
会祝福我们这种关系的...
Whoever blesses an arrangement like ours,
绝不会是上帝
it's not God.
奥莉薇雅女爵马上就到 马车已经备好了
Lady Olivia will be here presently. The carriage is being brought around.
我不得不选另一件礼服,没错
I had to choose a different dress, yes.
天啊
Oh dear, oh dear.
好了,我们总能想到解决办法
Now, we can always... figure out a way.
或许该等婚礼过后再谈此事
Perhaps we should speak about this after the wedding.
今天是个好日子
Today's a wonderful, wonderful day.
不准不开心或摆臭脸,亚瑟 你要...面带微笑
And there will be no lumps and no grumps. Arthur, you will... smile.
好
Yeah. Um...
波特,还有一件事 -是,先生
Ah, Potter! One more thing. -Yes, sir.
我们要派你去看门 什么门?
We're putting you on the door. -What door?
大教堂的门
The door of the cathedral.
我们听说 亲爱的班杰明兄弟又开始喝酒了
We've heard our dear brother Benjamin has been drinking again.
他独自从伦敦过来,老天保佑
He's coming from London alone, God help us.
如果他真的到了教堂,务必...
If he makes it to the church, make sure...
波特 务必把他挡在外面 -是
Potter, make sure you keep him outside. -Yes.
亚瑟,你有记得 把那瓶水放在小雅的马车上吗?
Oh, Arthur, have you remembered to put the bottle of water in Dodo's carriage?
记得 -什么水?
Yes, yes, yes. -What water?
我弟与未来弟媳有个私下的玩笑
My brother and his future wife have some private joke
说是干净的水比陈年香槟更珍贵
about clean water being more precious than champagne.
爱德华,看着我
Edward, look at me.
拜托
Please.
你是健力士家族的人 爱德华少爷,马车在等您了
You're a Guinness. -Mr. Edward, your carriage awaits.
班杰明李健力士准男爵 国会议员
♪ 如果你想要那个时期的我 ♪
♪ If you want me from a time ♪
全体起立
All rise.
♪ 当时我才十五岁 ♪
♪ When I was just 15 ♪
♪ 安非他明 ♪
♪ Amphetamines ♪
♪ 我只想知道 你究竟有多在乎…… ♪
♪ I want to know how much you care... ♪
...爱德华与雅德蕾德健力士共结连理
...the coming together of Edward and Adelaide Guinness.
♪ 若你想在教堂见到我 ♪
♪ If you want me by a church ♪
♪ 就在平安夜…… ♪
♪ On Christmas Eve... ♪
谁去让那个孩子闭嘴 亚瑟!
Can someone please shut that child up? -Arthur!
班杰明!
Benjamin. Benjamin!
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
这里没什么好看的,走吧
There's nothing to see here. Move on.
班
Ben.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你参加弟弟的婚礼,酒喝太多了
You've been at your brother's wedding, and you had too much to drink.
你一定是睡着了
You must have fallen asleep.
他们把你丢在这里 因为他们根本不在乎你
They left you here because they have no regard for you.
要喝一杯吗? -当然要了
Would you like a drink? -God, yes.
我就知道会这样
I knew what would happen.
他们根本不爱你
They have no love for you.
对你的遗产斤斤计较
Penny-pinch your inheritance,
任由你在桌上睡着 说不定还嘲笑你
Leave you to sleep at the table, and probably laughed at you.
有个女佣告诉我你在这里
One of the maids told me you were here.
我还听说你独自一人来参加婚礼
And I heard you came to the wedding alone.
我太太
My wife
对我感到厌恶
is disgusted with me
因为我又开始喝酒了
because I'm drinking again.
我不会对你感到厌恶,班杰明 我永远不会
Well, I am not disgusted with you, Benjamin, and I never will be.
我知道
I know.
别喝了...
Stop. Stop, stop.
我如慈悲天使般来到这里是要让你知道何谓真爱
I came here like an angel of mercy to show you what real love is.
我是真心爱你
I did. I did.
♪ 放手去吧 ♪
♪ Go 'head ♪
♪ 放手去吧 ♪
♪ Go 'head ♪
♪ 放手去吧 ♪
♪ Go 'head ♪
♪ 放手去吧 ♪
♪ Go 'head ♪
♪ 放手去吧…… ♪
♪ Go 'head... ♪
这他妈的要怎么脱?
How the fuck does this work?
♪ 放手去吧…… ♪
♪ Go 'head... ♪
♪ 先生先生 能拍您一张照吗? ♪
♪ Hey mister, mister Is it okay to take your picture? ♪
♪ 我看你码数不对 这身衣服可不合身哪 ♪
♪ Think you wear the wrong size Cuz them clothes don't fit ya ♪
♪ 你能不能 也许可能 接受这样一种可能性 ♪
♪ Could you probably, possibly Accept the possibility ♪
♪ 赢家会低调下注 你只好跳到一旁尖叫 ♪
♪ The winner hedges low You can jump to the side and scream ♪
♪ 小姐小姐 你还会抱着我亲我吗 ♪
♪ Hey missy, missy Would you still hold and kiss me ♪
♪ 要是我没车没好衣服 你还会想我吗…… ♪
♪ If I didn't have a car Nice clothes, would you miss me... ♪
宴会结束要收拾的时候要先从碎玻璃开始
When clearing up after a party, you start with the broken glass.
所有的食物都可以丢掉
All the food, you can throw away.
酒类的话留给我
The booze, you keep for me.
我要检查,浪费了太可惜
To inspect. It's a... it's a shame to waste it.
♪ 啦—啦 啦—啦 ♪
♪ Na-na, na na ♪
新来健力士家服务的女士们听着
Those of you ladies new to House Guinness,
这里的规矩是 一律不准打扰正在办事的男女
the rule is that copulating couples must not be disturbed
清洁时要绕过他们
and are to be cleaned around.
开始吧,努拉
Go ahead there, Nuala.
♪ 放手去吧 ♪
♪ Go 'head ♪
♪ 做你想做的事 ♪
♪ Do what you wanna do ♪
你是来欣赏风景的吗?
Did you come to admire the view?
不是该在华丽的大床上圆房♥吗?
Shouldn't you be in some grand bed consummating your vows?
请坐,钱皮恩先生
Take a seat, Mr. Champion.
我在报纸上看到快要选举了
I've been reading in the papers there's an election coming.
干嘛要教工人阶级识字?
Why did we teach the working classes to read?
我也看到您又要参选了,健力士先生
I also read that you're running for office again, Mr. Guinness.
所以如果再次扯上政♥治♥
So if politics is back on the agenda,
我想你们会再次渴望
I imagine there's a renewed desire
向选民隐瞒自身各种不检点行为
to hide the various indiscretions from the voting electorate.
不检点行为?
Indiscretions?
爱德华
Well, Edward,
你在周六夜幽会 还有在纽约的秘密行动
there were your Saturday nights and your New York arrangement.
而你呢,亚瑟 当然了,你是周五夜狂欢
And you, Arthur, of course, your Friday nights.
因此现在或许最适合
So now possibly is the best time
来讨论所谓的
to discuss what might be called
行为不检税
an indiscretion tax.
嗯
Mm-hm.
抱歉,你能看一下地图吗?邦尼
Sorry, could you take a look at the map, Bonnie?
这是七号♥码头,我们目前的位置
This is Dock 7, where we're sitting right now.
这是一年半后七号♥码头的样貌图
Only this is a map of Dock 7, how it'll look in a year and a half's time
在我们将此地夷为平地
when we've swept it clean
并扩建更多制桶与糖化的产能之后
and built yet more cooperage and mash tun capacity.
这里,这块区域,看到了吗?
This area just here, you see?
这块指定为新大桶装卸区的地方
Which is designated to be a new hogshead loading bay is currently...
目前呢 正是你的办公室,钱皮恩先生
Well, it's your office, Mr. Champion.
但当然 为了促成这次的大规模酒厂扩建
But, of course, in order to facilitate this great big brewery expansion,
你的办公室、马厩
your office, your stables,
出租♥房♥♥舍和天使酒吧本身
your lodging houses, The Angel pub itself
全都会被好好改良一下
will all be improved by...
用炸♥药♥
Dynamite.
再者,你自身的租赁合约也站不住脚
And since your own tenancy agreements are rather dubious,
我们特此送迁出通知给你
we hereby serve you notice to quit.
迁出通知
等等,不过既然我们是以乐善好施闻名的公♥司♥
Ah, ah, ah! But, but... since we are a famously philanthropic company,
我们或许会大发慈悲
we might find it in our hearts
补偿你
to compensate you.
知道吗?
You see,
你这种家伙在码头作乱的日子 已经结束了
the days of men like you haunting these docks, they're gone.
这样吧 我们出三千英镑
Let's say £3,000...
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表