剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
好,弟兄们 听起来里面正在举办一场盛会
Okay, boys. It sounds like a grand affair in there.
让他们看看我们的邀请函吧
Now let's show them our invitations.
亚瑟,我们该离开了
Arthur, we should get out of here.
走吧,亚瑟
Come on.Arthur.
搞什么?派翠克 -跟我走
Come on. -For Christ's sake! Patrick!
快来 -为什么要走?
Come on! -Why are we leaving?
快一点 -搞什么?跟我来! -发生什么事了?派翠克
Hurry up! Come on, follow me! -For Christ's sake! What's the matter?
快走 -我不懂,派翠克!停下来!
Come on! -I don't understand! Patrick! Stop!
立刻停下来! 告诉我,我们到底在急什么?
Stop right now! Tell me! Why are we in such a hurry?
亚瑟,警♥察♥要来了 他们会在十点零一分准时抵达
There's coppers coming, Arthur, at precisely one minute past ten o'clock.
给我过来,你这脏东西!
Come here, ya filthy bastard!
快跑,亚瑟!
Run, Arthur!
给我回来!
Come back here!
他们在前面!
Down there!
那边有两个人!
There's two of them!
快点,往那边!
Come on, that way!
闭上嘴
Shh! Shut the fuck up!
在那边,快!
Down there. Come on!
在那里!
Over there!
走进那条小巷!就在前面!
Down that alley! Down there!
有人付钱叫你这么做?
Someone paid you.
是谁?
Who?
你用不着告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
你不说我也能猜得到
No, I can fucking guess.
他有用利菲鳗鱼称呼我吗?
Did he call me a Liffey eel, by any chance?
你这么做是为了钱?
You did this for money?
不是 -就是
No. No. -You did.
亚瑟,别这样 -你就不能直接跟我要吗?
Arthur, stop it. -Did you think to just ask?
张开嘴
Huh? Open your mouth.
张开你的臭嘴!
Open your fucking mouth!
住手
Arthur... Stop it.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
抓住你把柄的人是亨利格拉坦吗?
The man who has your name is Henry Grattan, yes?
他说他知道我的罪
He said he knew... he knew my sins.
他说要告诉我父亲,亚瑟
He said he was gonna tell my father, Arthur.
他说要告诉我父亲 -我明白
He said he was gonna tell my father.
没事的 -他会告诉我父亲
It's okay. Shh... -He was gonna tell my father.
没事的
It's okay.
我明白
I understand.
没事的
It's okay.
你必须远离 所有与此受诅咒之名有关的人
You must walk away from anyone with this cursed name.
只要与这个名字有所瓜葛
There is nothing but bleakness and blackness
就只会带来绝望 招来不幸
will come from any connection.
但我救了你,亚瑟
But... but I saved you, Arthur.
不...
No, no, no, no, no.
你必须断干净
You must cut the ropes.
快跑吧,等着收邮寄给你的酬劳支票
Run and wait for a check in the post for your services.
亚瑟,拜托,别这样 拜托!
No. Please, no. Arthur, please!
我们之间不是酬庸关系
What we have is not a service.
我们之间?
What we have?
我们健力士家族一向乐善好施
We Guinnesses give generously to the poor.
我们慷慨济贫,但我们绝不宽恕
We give generously to the poor, but we do not forgive.
拜托了,亚瑟
Please, Arth--
我叔叔亨利很快就会明白
As my Uncle Henry will soon learn,
与我为敌,绝非明智之举
I am a wild enemy to have.
你走吧
Go away. -Arthur...
亚瑟
Arthur. But--
健力士王朝
第一季 第七集
健力士王朝
第一季 第七集
♪ 你可听说过巴利马克镇的吹笛手菲尔? ♪
♪ Have you heard of Phil the Fluter Of the town of Ballymuck? ♪
♪ 他时运不济 说白了就是身无分文 ♪
♪ Times were going hard with him In fact, the man was broke ♪
♪ 他就给街坊四邻发了张通知 ♪
♪ He just sent out a notice To the neighbors, one and all ♪
♪ 请大家晚上来参加他办的舞会作陪 ♪
♪ As how he'd like their company That evening at a ball ♪
♪ 写邀请时他还贴心提醒大家 ♪
♪ And when writin' out He was careful to suggest to them ♪
♪ 若见门口方便有顶他的帽子 ♪
♪ If they found a hat of his Convenient to the door ♪
♪ 他每次开口时投得越多 ♪
♪ The more they put in Whenever he requested them ♪
♪ 音乐就越带劲 踏得地板更欢 ♪
♪ The better would the music be For batterin' the floor ♪
♪ 笛声嘀嘀 咯吱小提琴儿 ♪
♪ With the toot of the flute And the twiddle of the fiddle! ♪
♪ 中间蹦跶 像烤盘上翻的鲱鱼 ♪
♪ Hopping in the middle Like a herrin' on the griddle-O! ♪
♪ 起!落 手牵手 交叉到墙边 ♪
♪ Up! down, hands around Crossing to the wall ♪
♪ 啊 多热闹啊 在菲尔吹笛手的舞会上! ♪
♪ Oh, hadn't we the gaiety At Phil the Fluter's Ball? ♪
可恶
Fuck's sake!
♪ “我看差不多了吧” 他说 “把帽子传一圈” ♪
♪ "I think it's nearly time," says he "For passin' round the hat" ♪
♪ 于是帕迪把软呢帽传起 来者不拒神气极了 ♪
♪ So Paddy passed the caubeen round And looking mighty cute ♪
♪ 说:“吹笛人吹笛子 你得掏钱不是?” ♪
♪ Says, "You've got to pay the piper When he's tooterin' on the flute" ♪
你到底在做什么?
What on earth are you doing?
我在采集汇入湖泊溪流的水样
Taking samples of the water from the stream that feeds into the lake.
我看到你跌倒了
I saw you take a fall.
你有笑吗?
Did you laugh?
当然有
Yes, of course.
没想到伟人也会跌倒
The great man stumbles.
这里有三条小溪 分别来自三处不同的天然泉源都汇流进湖泊里
There are three streams from three natural springs which feed the lake.
我取这三条溪的水样带回酿酒厂
I'm taking samples of all three back to the brewery.
检测水质纯度的专家 会告诉我哪一条...
Our specialists who test the purity of the water can tell me which of--
我成了你今早的娱乐了
I'm your morning's entertainment.
检测水质纯度的专家会告诉我哪个水源最纯净
Specialists who test the purity of our water will tell me which is most pure.
然后我会挖井取水
Then I will dig a well.
你要把干净的泉水送去克伦布?
You will send the clean spring water to Cloonboo?
对 我会设置好几个抽水帮浦
Yes. I will erect several water pumps.
别担心,每个都会印上 健力士几个字和竖琴图案
Fear not, each of them will be labeled with the Guinness name and a harp.
因为我们昨晚已说好
Because as we established last night, all acts of kindness
所有善举都得加上公♥司♥商标 如此对公♥司♥才有利
must be publicly branded for the good of the company.
你大概也会叫我们 在信托房♥屋上放竖琴图案吧
I suppose that means you'll make us put the harp on our housing trust building.
拜托,我们可是为了你跟安妮 拆除了半个都柏林 还打着健力士的名号♥
Well, we are detonating half of Dublin for you and Anne, under the Guinness name.
你明明可以派别人来取水样
You could've sent someone else to collect the water samples
这样就不会弄湿衣服了
and saved your clothes.
我就是想身体力行
I just wanted to do something.
昨晚辗转难眠
Couldn't really sleep last night.
昨天我才发现 你并非我想像中的那种人
Yesterday, I found out you are not who I thought you were.
说不定我们有更多共通点
And that we might have more in common than I thought.
没关系
It's fine.
不用了
No, please.
拜托!我...
Please! I fucking...
喝茶吗?怎么了?
Tea? What?
只是你说「茶」的语气分外爽朗
Well, it's just the way you say "tea." So brightly.
就像轻弹水晶杯一样清脆
Like flicking a crystal glass.
你到底是什么意思?亲爱的
Whatever do you mean, my love?
你昨天回到家时已是
When you arrived home
已经是凌晨一点半
at half past one in the morning
我从窗户向外看 看见你下了马车
and I looked out my window, I saw you get out of the carriage
对着喷泉吐了
and throw up into the fountain.
是生蚝的关系
Oysters.
生蚝 喝茶吗?
Oysters! "Tea!"
什么样的生蚝 昨晚撕破你衣服还让你见了血?
What "oyster" tore your clothes and drew blood last night?
我被人追赶
It was a pursuit.
所以跑进了小巷子里
Running into alleys.
跳过腐烂的围篱
Leaping over rotten fences.
躲了起来
Hiding.
躲避警♥察♥追捕
Hiding from the police.
真的不需要 我真的...我不配你温柔待我
No, really. No, no. Please. I really-- I don't deserve tenderness.
错全在我 错在我和我背负的愚蠢姓氏
It's all my fault. My fault, and my stupid family's name.
重要的是,亲爱的
What matters, my love...
你逃走了
is that you escaped.
所以其实什么事都没有
And therefore nothing really happened.
人生照常过 你的名声一点污点都没有
Life continues. Your reputation is unblemished.
等下次选举到来 你还是可以参选国会
And when the next election comes around, you can stand again for Parliament.
国会议员可是凌驾法律之上
MPs are above the law.
我前一天差点被抓 隔天你就叫我去参选?
I almost get arrested. The next day, you have me standing for election.
我希望你拥有权力
I want you to have power.
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表