剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
往阿什福德城♥堡♥途中
戈威尔郡 1968年8月
哇 哇
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
怎么停下来了?
Why are we stopping?
那两个男人是谁?
Who are those men?
恕我冒昧,健力士夫人 我们即将穿越克伦布
Begging pardon, Madam Guinness. We're about to pass through Cloonboo.
克伦布是什么地方?
What... what is Cloonboo?
恕我直言 克伦布的居民个个骨瘦如柴 满腔怒火
The tribe that lives in Cloonboo is all rib and anger, if you'll forgive me.
没饿死或没去波士顿的人们
The ones that didn't starve or go to Boston
受困于此,饱受饥饿而疯狂
are fairly mad to be stuck here and be hungry.
这些人是护卫 负责护送我们穿越克伦布
These men are escorts. They'll see us through Cloonboo.
他们不会说英语,只说爱尔兰语 不会打扰您,跟您搭话
They speak no English, only Irish. So won't trouble you for conversation.
若有健力士家族女士远从都柏林来此
Word gets out there's a Guinness lady from Dublin,
可能会有克伦布居民想跟您谈谈公道
some people in Cloonboo might want a conversation with you about justice.
♪ 你是谁啊,我这位漂亮的小姑娘? ♪
♪ Who are you, me pretty fair maid? ♪
健力士王朝
第一季
第三集
♪ 你又是谁呀,我的甜心? ♪
♪ And who are you, me honey? ♪
♪ 嗯,你是谁呢,我这位漂亮的小姑娘? ♪
♪ Well, who are you Me pretty fair maid? ♪
♪ 你又是谁呀,我的甜心? ♪
♪ And who are you, me honey? ♪
♪ 她谦逊地回答我 ♪
♪ She answered me class of modestly ♪
♪ “我是我妈的心肝宝贝。” ♪
♪ "I am me mother's darling" ♪
♪ 图瑞耶,佛得滴朵嘀 ♪
♪ With me too-ry-ay, fol-de-diddle-day ♪
♪ 迪瑞 佛得滴朵 呆瑞喔 ♪
♪ Di-re fol-de-diddle dai-rie oh ♪
♪ 你愿不愿到我妈家来 ♪
♪ And will you come to me mammy's house ♪
♪ 在明月清朗之时? ♪
♪ When the moon is shining clearly? ♪
♪ 你会不会来…… ♪
♪ And will ye come... ♪
我的马克伦城♥堡♥里有座古老牢房♥
At my castle, in Macroom, there are old prison cells,
地牢走廊都比这里来得宽
and the corridors in our dungeons are wider than this.
若早知是来拜访佃农小屋
If I'd known I was coming to visit a crofter's cottage,
我就会穿得应景一点了
I would have dressed accordingly.
这一部分属于老宅范围,女士
This is the old part of the house, madam.
在新宅那边,甚至能让大象游♥行♥了
In the new part, you could parade an elephant.
你见过大象吗?
Have you ever seen an elephant?
没有,女士
No, madam.
牠们是极其聪明的动物
They are extremely intelligent animals,
而且八成不会接受 酿啤酒家族的午茶邀约
and they probably wouldn't accept an invitation to tea from a family that brews beer.
不过 我来了
But... I'm here now.
我看起来如何?
How do I look?
非常好
Very good.
酿酒师的管家们至少还懂规矩
The brewers' butlers at least know the rules.
♪ 迪瑞 佛得滴朵 呆瑞喔…… ♪
♪ Di-re fol-de-diddle dai-rie oh... ♪
女士,这边请
This way, madam.
♪ 我们就那样躺到天破晓 无人听见我们的动静 ♪
♪ There we lay till the break of the day And divil the one did hear us ♪
♪ 我们就那样躺到天破晓 无人听见我们的动静 ♪
♪ There we lay till the break of the day And divil the one did hear us ♪
♪ 然后我起身穿好衣服 说:“亲爱的,我得走了。” ♪
♪ Then I arose and put on me clothes Saying, "Darling, I must leave ya" ♪
♪ 图瑞耶,佛得滴朵嘀 ♪
♪ With me too-ry-ay, fol-de-diddle-day ♪
♪ 迪瑞 佛得滴朵 呆瑞喔 ♪
♪ Di-re fol-de-diddle dai-rie oh ♪
奥莉维亚夏洛特海吉斯怀特女爵
Lady Olivia Charlotte Hedges-White,
班特里第三代伯爵之女
daughter of the third earl of Bantry.
在开始前 您该知道我最重视诚实
Before we begin, you should know I value honesty above all else.
接下来的谈话可能会尴尬难堪
What lies ahead may be awkward and embarrassing.
不如省去装模作样的喝茶时间 至少开瓶马德拉酒吧
Let's dispense with the pretense of tea and at least open a bottle of Madeira.
健力士家族是出了名地守不住秘密
Since the House of Guinness is famously leaky when it comes to secrets,
或许开瓶后,我们可以自己倒酒
perhaps once the bottle is open, we can be left to serve ourselves.
停下!
Stop!
停下!
Stop.
停下来!
Stop...
我说停下来!
Stop, stop!
后退!
Back!
后退!
Back!
请去找医生 克伦布没有医生
Fetch a doctor, please. -No doctors in Cloonboo.
那至少找个女人来
Then at least fetch a fucking woman.
你们全都下车
Get out, all of you.
下车
立刻下车,快
冷静点!
冷静点!
嘘!
Shh!
我们急需一名护士协助
好的
找几位身强力壮的女人过来
把她抬进教堂里
然后你们这些男人
全部滚开!
快去!
我还以为健力士家的人是流黑血
I thought you Guinnesses'd bleed black.
你的孩子没能保住
You've lost your baby.
不过你会没事的
But it's gonna be all right.
什么孩子?
What baby?
亚瑟
Arthur.
这...
This... The, eh...
这瓶马德拉酒是礼物
This Madeira was a gift.
我们和所有 葡萄牙的英国酒商关系都很好
We have wonderful relations with all the English vintners in Portugal.
夏天时我们会去他们的城♥堡♥小住
In the summer, we go and stay in their castles.
大西洋的风迎面吹来
The wind blows off the Atlantic,
那真是
and, well,
闻起来有自♥由♥的气味
it smells like freedom.
我不知道自♥由♥还有气味
I didn't know that freedom smelled of anything.
您知道葡萄牙吗?奥莉维亚女爵
Do you know Portugal, Lady Olivia?
相信您能想像 如今的班特里伯爵家
As I'm sure you can imagine, the European grand tour is rather
已经负担不起壮游了
beyond the means of the earls of Bantry these days.
那样的话 葡萄牙会是个愉快惊喜
Well then, Portugal would come as a pleasant surprise.
说不定可以当作蜜月地点 如果您决定
Perhaps a place for a honeymoon should you decide to...
答应我们的...
to agree to our...
答应你们的什么?
To agree to your what?
要如何定义?
What are we calling it?
提议吗?
A proposal?
对,就是提议 她总是替你发言吗?
It is a proposal. -Does she always speak for you?
在感情方面是如此
In matters of the heart.
感情方面 天啊
The heart. Oh my.
你会打猎吗? -也会骑马
Do you shoot? -And ride.
在伦敦,他们会嘲笑你的班特里口音
In London, they would laugh at your Bantry brogue.
在伦敦,我会适应 可怕撒克逊野人的生活方式
In London, I would adapt to the ways of the dreadful Saxon savages.
我想我们在提议书中 已清楚说明提供的是何种婚姻
In the letter, I think it was made clear what kind of marriage we are offering.
一段形式婚姻
Un mariage blanc.
您对这个词的理解为何?
What is your understanding of that expression?
意思是,如果您选择我
It means if you were to choose me,
我们会结婚
we would marry,
而我会接受您的姓氏
and I would take your name.
但我没有义务接受你的老二
But I will not be obliged to take your cock.
亚瑟,或许我们可以私下谈一下
Arthur, perhaps we could speak for a moment in private.
正是如此,奥莉维亚
Exactly that, Olivia.
形式婚姻就是有名无实
A mariage blanc is a marriage in form, but not in function.
婉转地说
Without being indelicate,
您依然可以自♥由♥在别处「履行义务」
you will still be at liberty to function in other places.
我们有点操之过急了 -是的
We are rather getting ahead of ourselves. -Yes.
我会
I will,
时不时地「履行义务」
from time to time, "function"
在其他地方
in other places...
用我自己的方式
and in my own way.
那我呢?
But then what about me?
总有一天,我也会想要那种亲密
A time may come when I will want that kind of affection.
这些事通常是心照不宣
These things are normally understood,
不会说出口的
but not said out loud.
我想我和亚瑟都是有话直说的人
I think Arthur and I are both out-loud people.
如果有一天
If a time comes
你悄悄地
when you... quietly,
谨慎地
discreetly,
决定要以那种方式履行义务...
decide you wish to function in--
对象必须是我们双方都同意...
With someone who we mutually agree is--
不...你不会有绝对否决权
No, no, no.You will not have absolute veto.
必须相信我的判断
You trust my judgment.
亚瑟,我们必须结束会谈,免得...
Arthur, we must adjourn this meeting immediately before--
免得大家都开始吐出真话
Before we all start telling the truth out loud.
好吧,那就这样吧
Well, here it is.
要是有一天我对某人心动了
If an occasion arises when a smile reaches me,
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表