剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
for they will be called the children of God."
纽约
同一时间,包厘区
纽约今天最新鲜的渔获!
Ney York's catch of the day
这个怎么样? -我们看看这个
What about this? - Let's see this.
请问一下
Excuse me!
打扰了,我在找伊莱莎街
Sorry, excuse me. I was just looking for Eliza Street.
纽约消防
巡逻队
伊莱莎街与第一大道交汇处
Where Eliza Street meets First Avenue.
我刚到纽约
Just landed in New York.
想说你们是消防员 应该熟悉街道才对
I thought with you being firemen, you'd know the streets.
你是爱尔兰人?
You Irish?
是的,没错,我来自都柏林
I am. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I am. I'm from Dublin.
你是天主教♥徒♥?
You Catholic?
惨了
Fuck.
♪ 现在你妈会说“啥?!” 他不是毒贩呀,我儿子是天使 ♪
♪ Is anois beidh do ma, like "wha?!" He's not a drug dealer, aingeal mo mhac ♪
站住!回来!
♪ 他在尚基尔、Top of the Rock 那边都有朋友 ♪
♪ He has friends from the Shankill Top of the Rock ♪
♪ 他老缠着我借点钱花 ♪
♪ And he's constantly Asking me for a tap ♪
♪ 你那可怜的妈都吓坏了…… ♪
♪ Do mháthair bhocht in shock... ♪
让开!
Move it!
♪ 上帝怜悯她吧,她儿子吃了不少苦 ♪
♪ God love her, her son did suffer ♪
♪ 到了明年夏天 她还得替你还账 ♪
♪ Come next summer She'll still be paying your strap ♪
♪ 两脚踹门——我们现在就在你家 ♪
♪ Two boots to the door Tá muid anois ag do theach ♪
♪ 我要把你儿子脚上的耐克 Air Max 也扒了 ♪
♪ Bainfidh mé an Nike Air Max de do mhac ♪
♪ 面包车也好 烤面包机也罢——全都带走 ♪
♪ Van and your toaster We're takin' the lot ♪
♪ 那可是我工作的家伙 我就指着它糊口 ♪
♪ I need that for work Cos it's all that I got ♪
拦住那个臭爱尔兰人!
Stop that goddamn Irishman!
♪ 啊操,可怜的人哪 ♪
♪ Aw fuck, fear bocht ♪
♪ 现在他开始哭丧 因为 Kneecap 把他东西都搬空了…… ♪
♪ And now he's gurning Cos Kneecap are taking all of his stuff... ♪
拦住那个教皇派败类!
Stop that papist scum!
妈的!
Ah fuck!
♪ 我们把那幅也拿走了——不是照片底片 ♪
♪ Is táimid ag glacadh Gafa, ní fótagrafach ♪
♪ 就挂在走廊上的那一幅 ♪
♪ Atá ag crochadh insan halla ♪
♪ 去他的,我们可能还要拿更多 ♪
♪ Fuck it, we might take more ♪
给我过来!
Come back here!
该死!
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
你别跑!
You! Hey!
Stop!
抓住他!
Get him!
♪ 嘴巴贴到柏油路上 我从十几岁就这么干 ♪
♪ Stick your mouth down onto the pavement Dul de seo ó bhí mé 'mo dhéaga ♪
♪ 3CAG,像叠叠乐一样把你掀翻 ♪
♪ 3CAG, pop and drop ya like Jenga ♪
拦住那个教皇派败类!
Stop the papist scum!
♪ 去你妈那儿小小拜访一回 哈喽!我手里有锤子和钉子 ♪
♪ Cuairt bheag gairid chuig do mham Haló! Casúr is tairne I 'mo lámh ♪
♪ 债没还清的时候 我下手可很狠 ♪
♪ Fíochmhar nuair Nach a bhfuil bhfiacha glan ♪
等等
Wait.
向你教皇派的主祈祷吧,爱尔兰人
Say a prayer to your papist god, Irishman.
好了,各位 你们已经到了边界
Okay, gentlemen! You have now reached the border.
这区禁止进入
Permission for entry denied.
立刻转身,离开这里!
Now turn around and get the fuck out of here!
快点,给我滚
Go on, get!
滚出去!
Get out of here!
人♥渣♥恶霸!
Scumbag bullies!
出去!
Get out of here!
出去!退后! -快走,滚出去!
Get out! Back! -Go on, get out of there!
走吧,混♥蛋♥!
Go on, scum!
伊莱莎街
给我滚!
Get out of here!
混帐东西
Them fuckers.
走吧
Come on.
你是爱尔兰人?
You Irish?
你知道,打从我下船后
You know, since I got off the ship...
这个问题的答案
the answer to that question
渐渐取决于我交谈的对象
increasingly depends on who I'm talking to.
欢迎来到纽约 来吧
Welcome to New York. Come on.
你的行李真少
You travel light.
我刚才被迫用手提箱当武器
I was obliged to use me suitcase as a weapon.
天啊
都柏林很乱,有时候...科克郡也差不多,可是...
Dublin's rough, and... Cork has its moments,
我刚才活像只兔子 被纽约消防队追着跑
but I was just chased like a hare by the fucking New York Fire Brigade.
是啊,你得懂这里的规矩
Yeah, you need to know the rules.
脑子里要有宗教地盘图
Map of the religions.
你刚才遇到的那群人 是恶名昭彰的包厘小子
See, those men you just encountered, they're the famous Bowery Boys.
他们放火再收钱灭火
Start fires and put them out for money.
或是收人钱换取不放火
Or they take your money so they won't start a fire first.
一群混♥蛋♥
Fuckers.
是啊,他们讨厌爱尔兰人 会烧死天主教♥徒♥
Yeah, they hate the Irish, and they burn Catholics.
在这座城市待久了你总会习惯 想办法当成家常便饭吧
But these are all things you get used to. Incorporate them into your daily routine.
若要当成家常便饭 我可得买♥♥双轻一点的鞋
If that's going to be my routine, I'll buy a pair of lighter-weight shoes.
或是买♥♥把枪
Or buy a gun.
威廉 -来了
William. -All right.
这个人说是你都柏林的堂弟
Man here says he's your cousin from Dublin.
他妈的
Holy fuck!
是巴利巴克坏小子,拜伦
It's Byron, the bad boy from Ballybuck.
嘿
Ah, hey.
欢迎加入革命行列,朋友
Welcome to the revolution, my friend.
我当时几乎可以肯定你寄给我的那些信
I was kinda sure that those letters you sent to me
是在酒醉时写的因为...
were written when you were drunk because...
内容看起来有点疯狂
Oh, they seemed kinda crazy.
是啊 我是会喝酒,但是不会醉
Yeah. I drink, but I don't get drunk.
那你真的是来这里做生意?
So your business here is real?
我只剩这瓶了
My last bottle.
我在炮台公园码头有十箱货正在卸 准备拿来给人试饮
I have ten cases being unloaded in The Battery docks to use as samples.
我明天会去码头取货 -这种酒我见过
Pick 'em up from the quay tomorrow. -I seen 'em around.
人们把它当成给老太太的药来卖♥♥
They sell it like medicine for old ladies.
你有开瓶器吗?
Here, do you have an opener?
你这混♥蛋♥ -抱歉
You fucker. -Sorry.
它平常没这么活泼 大概是我狂奔的关系
It's not usually so lively. I've been running.
来 喝吧,尝尝剩下的酒
Here. Go on, try what's left.
嗯…
Mmm...
你看来很在乎我的想法
You appear to care what I think.
我听说你很有影响力
I hear you have influence
不论是在爱尔兰族群 还是在这座美丽城市
among the Irish community in this beautiful city.
我尝到了爱尔兰的苦涩
I taste the bitterness of Ireland.
我该把这句话写在广♥告♥海报上
I should use that in the advertising posters.
哈!
Ha!
我来这里是为了告诉大家 这不只是给老太太的药
And I'm here to tell people it's more than medicine for old ladies.
它是灵魂的灵丹妙药 这东西对你来说是什么?
It's an elixir for the soul. -So what is this stuff to you?
它对我来说其实不是啤酒
It's actually not beer for me.
而是我的血脉
It's me blood.
你是我堂兄,从没见过我母亲
You and I are cousins through me father. You never met me mother.
我告诉你,健力士家族的人个个疯狂
I tell you, the Guinness family are wild.
而你母亲就是其中之一
And your mother was one.
对
Yeah.
我也一样
So am I.
但他们是新教♥徒♥
But they're Protestants.
他们的处境如履薄冰
They walk a tightrope.
我向上帝发誓
And I swear to God...
签下那份文件的人负责签所有的支票
the man who signed that paper signs all the checks.
他哥亚瑟即将成为都柏林国会议员
His brother Arthur will soon be Dublin's MP.
爱德华想和芬尼亚人建立桥梁 这就是我来这里的原因
Edward wants to build bridges with the Fenians. That's why I'm here.
我告诉他我的计划 也跟他说了你的身分
I told him what my plan was. I told him who you were.
他还是签了字
He still signed it.
了解
Yeah.
那我的身分是什么?
So who am I?
他们说在纽约,由你替我们发号♥施令
They say in New York, you call the shots for us.
替「我们」?
For "us"?
替芬尼亚兄弟会
For the Fenian Brotherhood.
对你而言,那也算「我们」吗?
And is that "us" for you too?
因为我父亲是为此大业而死
'Cause my father died for the cause.
而我正是他的儿子
And I am my father's son.
但你来这里的原因
But your reason for being here
是它
is this.
你应该知道,堂哥
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表