剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
警♥察♥!
Police! Police!
♪ 我出生在都柏林的一条街上 那里皇家战鼓轰鸣 ♪
♪ I was born on a Dublin street Where the Royal drums did beat ♪
屋内的男女老幼,通通趴在地上
♪ 那些“慈爱的”英格兰脚步 把我们踩得遍体鳞伤 ♪
♪ The loving English feet They walked all over us ♪
♪ 每个夜晚 当我老爹醉醺醺回到家…… ♪
♪ And every single night When me da would come home tight... ♪
考克伦!给我回来!
Cochrane, get back here!
你这个芬尼亚混♥蛋♥!
Fenian bastard! Get down!
♪ 出来吧你们这些黑棕部队 出来像男人一样跟我打 ♪
♪ Come out ye Black and Tans Come out and fight me like a man ♪
♪ 让你老婆看看你如何在法兰德斯摘得勋章 ♪
♪ Show your wife how you won medals Down in Flanders ♪
♪告诉她,爱尔兰共和军让你落荒而逃♪
♪ Tell her how the IRA made you run... ♪
爱尔兰志士
让开!别挡路!
Move! Out the way!
小姐!
Missus!
考克伦小姐!
Miss Cochrane!
多尼戈尔街
小姐
Miss!
考克伦小姐!
Miss Cochrane!
考克伦小姐!小姐!
Miss Cochrane! Miss!
小姐,你得跟我走一趟
Missus, you've got to come.
那些撒克逊混♥蛋♥把你哥抓走了
Those Saxon bastards have taken your brother.
他们在都柏林各地 逮捕芬尼亚兄弟会成员
They've been picking up Brotherhood boys all over Dublin.
等一下 快点下来吧!
Wait there. -Well, come quick, though!
♪ 出来吧你们这些黑棕部队 出来像男人一样跟我打 ♪
♪ Come out ye Black and Tans Come out and fight me like a man ♪
♪ 让你老婆看看你如何在法兰德斯摘得勋章 ♪
♪ Show your wife how you won medals Down in Flanders ♪
♪ 再告诉她 爱尔兰共和军怎样把你们打得落荒而逃…… ♪
♪ Tell her how the IRA Made you run like hell away... ♪
艾维豪斯,先生
Iveagh House, sir.
芬尼亚人已越境进入了加拿大
The Fenians have crossed the Canadian border.
来自殖民地的新闻,先生
Ah... News from the colony, sir.
达科他州爆发入侵行动 爱尔兰人和印第安人卷入其中
An incursion in Dakota, Irishmen and Indians.
您找健力士先生吗?
You've business with Mr. Guinness?
有要紧事,失陪
Urgent business. Good day.
我是受都柏林穷♥人♥之托
I've been given a message to give to Mr. Guinness
来此传话给健力士先生
on behalf of the poor people of Dublin.
这对兄弟之间的气氛如何?
What is the mood between the brothers?
遇到芝麻小事,他们会互相咆哮
When a matter is trivial, they shout at each other.
若事关重大,他们反而窃窃私语
When it's important, they whisper.
然而今日两人却一声不吭
But today they are silent,
表示这次的纽约事件非同小可
which means this New York business is more serious than serious.
亚瑟爵士,爱德华少爷
Sir Arthur, Master Edward,
法律顾问 艾萨克巴特御用大律师来了
your legal counsel, Mr. Isaac Butt QC.
这是都柏林穷♥人♥代表 送给健力士先生的礼物
A gift for Mr. Guinness from a representative of the Dublin poor.
健力士王朝 第一季 第六集
哪一位健力士先生?
Which Mr. Guinness?
两位如今是难兄难弟 不论是要送给谁都说得通
It is a measure of your joint predicament that it could be for either one of you.
若是针对选举舞弊,在法庭上作伪证
If it is a response to election fraud, perjury in the dock,
却还能全身而退的话
and somehow getting away with it scot-free,
那就是给你的,亚瑟 来自天主教♥徒♥的礼物
then it is for you, Arthur, from the Catholics.
但反过来说
If, on the other hand, word has reached Dublin
若是都柏林听说 健力士家族拿出一成半利润分给在纽约的芬尼亚人
that the Guinness family is giving 15% to the Fenians in New York,
用卖♥♥出的每一瓶啤酒 资助他们攻打英国
funding their attacks on the British with every bottle of Guinness sold,
那就是给你的,爱德华 来自联合派的礼物
then it is for you, Edward, from the unionists.
既然今日所谈关乎纽约 那我就收下吧
Since today's business is New York, I will claim it.
真好心
How kind.
今天有不少事情要谈
Today's business is many things.
政♥府♥正对 殖民地的芬尼亚行动作出因应
The government in Whitehall is responding to increased Fenian activity in the colonies,
特别针对 芬尼亚人袭击加拿大自治领一事
specifically the Fenian incursion into the Dominion of Canada.
而此行动是由健力士家族资助 全都要多谢你,老弟
Funded by the Guinness family, thanks to you, Brother.
英国已针对全都柏林的芬尼亚人 发布逮捕令
The British have issued arrest warrants for Fenians all over Dublin.
芬尼亚狗♥杂♥种♥
Fenian bastard.
不过,如我的法律建议所述
But, as you will read in my legal advice,
这波逮捕的时机可能对你们有利
the timing of these arrests may work in your favor.
这怎么会...拜托,爱德华
How on earth-- -Ah, ah, ah. Please, Edward.
就让这位让我免于牢狱之灾的天才 也助你摆脱困境吧
Just allow the genius that saved me from jail to get you off the hook too.
你的纽约代理人,拜伦海吉斯 做了一笔极度危险的交易
Your agent Byron Hedges in New York has done a very dangerous deal.
要是此事曝光,就连我也救不了你
If word gets out, even I won't be able to save you.
这会彻底毁掉令尊留下的基业
It would be the final blow to your father's legacy.
是的,我从线人那里得知...
Yes, I'm told by my contacts...
你的神秘线人
Ooh, your mysterious contacts.
若是我们那位授权代理人...
...that if our licensed agent--
不对...不是我们的代理人 是你的专属代理人
No, he's not our agent. He's your fucking agent.
闭嘴好吗?让我讲完 -你才闭嘴!
Will you shut up? Let me finish. -No, you shut up!
有客人在你还如此幼稚!
We have a guest. You're behaving like a child!
拜托你们两位冷静点
Every fucking time! -Please, both of you.
我得到的消息是 若拜伦海吉斯撤回
My sources tell me that if Byron Hedges withdraws his offer
对纽约芬尼亚兄弟会的资助
from the Fenian Brotherhood in New York,
他就会陈尸在哈德逊河
he will be found face down in the Hudson River.
交易会曝光
The deal will be exposed.
健力士家族也会随之垮台
And the House of Guinness will come crashing down.
没错
Yes.
我深思过你们面临的难题 我提议来谈一笔交易
I've given your predicament much thought, and I propose we do a deal.
用更低调的付款方式堵他们的嘴
Arrange a more discreet method of payment in exchange for silence.
因此得找个可靠人士传话给芬尼亚人
So, somebody trustworthy will need to get a message to the Fenians.
我建议借助贵方莱佛迪先生的专业
I suggest we use the services of your Mr. Rafferty.
我昨晚试图联络他,但没能找到人
I tried to contact him but could not locate him the whole of last evening.
两位是否知道莱佛迪先生人在何处?
I wonder if either of you might know where Mr. Rafferty could be.
♪ 我口袋里塞着一张“冰♥毒♥实验室 Zoso”贴纸 ♪
♪ I got a meth lab zoso sticker Rolled up in my pocket ♪
♪ “扳机手指”七英寸长 根本停不下来 ♪
♪ Got a 7-inch trigger finger Don't know how to stop it ♪
♪ 我有个单向猛击器 却无处可使 ♪
♪ Got a one-way piledriver Nowhere left to use it ♪
♪ 我是增压过的自♥由♥战士 ♪
♪ I'm a Supercharged Freedom Fighter ♪
♪ 我把一切都献给你 ♪
♪ And I'm givin' it all to you ♪
你不留下来吃早餐吗?莱佛迪先生
Will you not stay for breakfast, Mr. Rafferty?
你真要我在女佣们的注视下
Would you really have me sit down for breakfast
坐下来吃早餐吗?
with all the maids looking on?
莱佛迪先生,你看似一脸担忧 你害怕我哪天会失去理智
Mr. Rafferty, you look so worried that I might someday lose my mind
想要跟你假戏真做
and try to make you official.
放心吧,我对你没有任何感情
Rest assured, I have no intention of feeling anything for you,
只有肉体所需
other than with my body.
绝对不会动情
Not ever.
不行
No, no.
佣人已经醒了
The servants are all awake.
为求低调,但主要是图个乐子
For discretion, but mostly for fun,
你得像夜贼一样悄悄溜走
you will exit like a thief in the night.
我若是摔死了怎么办?
And if I break my fucking neck?
我会找人取代你
I will get another you.
快走吧
Now go.
你知道自己疯得离谱吧?
You're fucking insane, you know that?
抱歉打扰各位,但我有急事相告
Please excuse the intrusion, but I have an urgent message.
我们谈完了,说吧
We've finished our business. Go on.
有个小街童送来这封信 他一路从码头跑来
It was delivered by a street boy hardly able to keep breath
上气不接下气
from running from the docks.
从码头?
From the docks?
是给你的,爱德华少爷
It's for you, Master Edward.
寄信人是一位小姐,名叫...爱伦考克伦
From a young lady called Ellen Cochrane.
谢谢你,波特
Thank you, Potter.
我写信是要告知一个坏消息
I write to inform you of troubling news.
今早,我哥连同我组织中其他成员
This morning, alongside other men from our organization,
遭到警方逮捕并关入大牢
my brother was taken and imprisoned by police forces.
他们又一次迫♥害♥无辜之人
Once again, they persecute men who have done nothing
仅因他们公开表达信念
but speak publicly about their beliefs.
我知道我们立场不同
I know we are on different sides,
但我得提醒你那晚发生的事
but I must remind you of the other night,
和我们之间关系的变化
of how our alliance has evolved.
我协助你处理纽约事宜
I've offered help with the New York situation,
也希望你现在能帮我一把
and I hope you can do the same with my situation.
我相信你的力量与善意
I trust in your power and goodwill.
你认识芬尼亚兄弟会的爱伦考克伦?
You know Ellen Cochrane of the Fenian Brotherhood?
爱德华
Edward.
我们的律师问你话呢
Our lawyer asked you a question.
老天爷啊,你的脸
My God, your face.
别跟我提老天,爱伦
Don't talk of God to me, Ellen.
你不用浪费唇舌 我知道你前晚做了什么事
Before you waste any words, I know how you spent the night before last.
你这是什么意思?
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表