剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
Spes mea in Deo.
我的希望寄托于上帝
My hope is in God.
最重要的是
And above all,
爱是我们的希望
love is our hope.
我们还有20分钟
We have 20 minutes.
爱德华
Edward,
你去换件衬衣
you change your shirt.
本杰明
Benjamin,
换一件你没穿着睡过觉的衣服
change into some clothes that you haven't slept in.
还有亚瑟
And, Arthur…
你就改改吧
just change.
♪我想放声高歌♥ 不论是一瓶还是一袋♪
♪I wanna talk with a gag If it's a bottle or bag♪
♪我想用舞台呐喊 需要朋友们的陪伴♪
♪I wanna strike with the SAG I need the friends from it♪
♪我想在黑暗中呐喊 留下属于我的印记♪
♪I want a shot in the dark I wanna make a mark♪
♪我想走完这段旅程 并亲手写下结局♪
♪I want to live the arc I call the ends on it♪
♪我想拥抱真♥相♥ 不再隔着虚伪的镜头♪
♪I wanna take the truth Without a lens on it♪
♪上帝赐我的疯狂 是我赖以生存的力量♪
♪My God-given insanity It depends on it♪
♪我心中澎湃 你能否体会?♪
♪How I feel? How I feel?♪
♪我心中澎湃 你能否体会?♪
♪How I feel? How I feel?♪
♪比任何挑战更沉重 我也必须挺过去♪
♪Over harder Than a turned-up challenger♪
♪我想守住你全部的魅力 将它珍藏心底♪
♪I wanna keep All of your charm in a canister♪
♪你是否能像塞林格那样激发灵感♪
♪Do you inspire Like the same did Salinger?♪
♪我是“瓷器”日历里的那头猪♪
♪I'm the pig on the Chinese calendar♪
让我过去
Let me through!
上帝保佑爱尔兰!
God save Ireland!
如果我们不小心一点 这些芬尼社成员们会搞到我们迟到
If we are not careful, these Fenian gentlemen will make us late.
我们不会继续吮吸 英国压♥迫♥者乳♥头♥流出的波特黑啤了
We will no longer suck black porter from the teats of the English oppressor!
我讨厌迟到
And I hate to be late.
上帝保佑爱尔兰!
God save Ireland!
♪猜猜谁又回到了新闻版面♪
♪Guess who's back on the news♪
♪是你最熟悉的共和党混混♪
♪It's your favorite Republican hoods♪
♪是那个穿着耐克鞋 链子叮当的人♪
♪It's your fella with the Nike Air shoes Two chains, two birds♪
♪我们都心知肚明 猜猜谁又回来捣乱♪
♪And we know what's good Guess who's back to abuse♪
♪我选择的每一种溶剂 都是我的偏执♪
♪Every solvent that I choose♪
♪两杯啤酒加上一品脱黑啤♪
♪Two blues and a pint of stout♪
♪别管它是否有股怪味♪
♪And never you mind If it smells like trout, foc♪
♪他们追逐着我 斯塔福德和DUP♪
♪Gu ag teacht i mo dhiaidh Ach Stalford agus an DUP♪
♪每天 都在我家门外徘徊♪
♪Gach lá, taobh amuigh de mo theach♪
♪如果你想说唱 就回到都柏林去吧♪
♪"Go back to Dublin if you want to rap"♪
♪现在听好 我只说这一遍♪
♪Anois éist I'm gonna say this once♪
♪你们都可以留下 只是别太混♥蛋♥♪
♪Yous can all stay Just don't be cunts♪
♪别像愚蠢的老英军一样乱跑♪
♪And don't be runnin' round Like silly old Tans♪
♪拿上这些玩意儿 我们去跳舞吧♪
♪Just take these yokes And we'll go for a dance♪
♪来跳支舞吧♪
♪Go for a dance♪
♪来跳支舞吧 来跳支舞吧♪
♪Go for a dance♪Go for a dance♪
♪来跳支舞吧 来跳支舞吧♪
♪Go for a dance♪Go for a dance♪
♪来跳支舞吧 来跳支舞吧♪
♪Go for a dance♪Go for a dance♪
♪把英国佬赶出去 把英国佬赶出去♪
♪Get your Brits out Get your Brits out♪
♪把英国佬赶出去 今晚我们要疯狂♪
♪Get your Brits out We're on a mad one♪
♪把英国佬赶出去 把英国佬赶出去♪
♪Get your Brits out Get your Brits out♪
♪把英国佬赶出去 今晚我们要疯狂♪
♪Get your Brits out We're on a mad one♪
♪把英国佬赶出去 把英国佬赶出去♪
♪Get your Brits out Get your Brits out♪
♪把英国佬赶出去 今晚我们要疯狂♪
♪Get your Brits out We're on a mad one♪
操
Fuck.
各位亲友 我们今天聚集在这里
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
是要悼念一位
to mourn the death
给都柏林人♥民♥带来了和平与繁荣的人
of a man who brought peace and prosperity to the people of Dublin.
如果有任何人
If ever there was anyone
能将这座伟大城市的 新教♥徒♥与天主教♥徒♥团结在一起
who could bring the Protestants and Catholics of this great city together,
那就是这个人
it is this man.
身为新教♥徒♥ 他掏钱让这座曾经的天主教堂
The Protestant man who paid to have this one-time Catholic cathedral
恢复了现在的辉煌
restored to its current splendor.
一个仁慈地对待员工的人
A man who treated his workforce with benevolence,
他禁止了在工作场所讨论
who forbade the discussion of religion and politics
宗教与政♥治♥
within his place of work.
他也是一位商人
Also, a man of commerce
为我们城市的 各个社会各阶层都带来了财富
that has brought wealth to all layers of society in our city.
他是个深爱着这座城市的人
He was a man who cared deeply about this city.
他曾是都柏林尊敬的市长
He was the lord mayor of Dublin.
也曾是都柏林市选区的国会议员
And a member of Parliament for Dublin City.
在我们的首都伦敦
And it was in our capital city of London
他最终被赋予了 阿什福德第一代
that he was ultimately bestowed with the title
从男爵的头衔
of First Baronet of Ashford.
但最重要的是
But most of all,
他是个顾家的男人
he was a devoted family man.
我的希望寄托于上帝
MY HOPE IS IN GOD
当然 我们的哀思与祈祷的对象
And, of course, our thoughts and prayers
最主要是
are most of all
本杰明·李·健力士的四个孩子
with Sir Benjamin Lee Guinness's four children.
自从他们已故的母亲去世后
Since their late mother died,
是他们的父亲抚养他们长大的
it has been their father who has raised them.
这些继承他遗产的人
These heirs to his legacy
现在有责任去追赶甚至超越
will now have the responsibility to match
他们挚爱的父亲
and better the momentous achievements
所取得的辉煌成就
of their beloved father.
在上帝的帮助下
With God's help,
以及他们从这位伟大的人身上
and with the determination and courage
继承的决心和勇气
which they have inherited from the great man himself,
我们毫不怀疑 本杰明·李·健力士爵士的孩子们
we have no doubt that the children of Sir Benjamin Lee Guinness
将会不辱使命
will rise to the task
让这个特别爱尔兰的企业
and take this particularly Irish enterprise
遍布上帝创造的四面八方
to all four corners of God's earth.
现在 让我们一起唱第一首赞美诗
Now we will sing the first hymn,
《不能朽 不能见》
"Immortal, Invisible."
站起来 来吧
Stand up. Come on.
♪不能朽 不能见♪
♪Immortal, invisible♪
♪独一全智神 -嘿 来吧♪
♪God only wise -Hey, come on.♪
♪隐藏在光辉中♪
♪In light inaccessible♪
♪肉眼不可寻♪
♪Hid from our eyes♪
♪最可颂 最荣耀♪
♪Most blessed, most glorious♪
♪亘古永长存♪
♪The Ancient of Days…♪
他们怎么对我们 我们就怎么对他们
We'll give back to them what they gave to us.
你最好相信 - 我们会打击他们吗?
You better believe it. -Will we hit 'em?
我们会打击他们 我们会狠狠地打
We'll hit 'em. We'll hit 'em hard.
你会得到你想要的报应
You'll get your retribution.
妹妹!天啊
Sister! -Oh God.
谢天谢地你没事 -该死的
od you're safe. -Fucking hell.
我们女士委员会刚开完会
We've just finished a meeting of the Ladies Committee.
我们正在准备对于这个人
We are preparing a response to these acts of violence
以公♥司♥的名义实施暴♥力♥做出回应
carried out by men in the name of the company.
我们男人们也已经开始准备了
We men have begun to make preparations as well,
会是强有力的准备
and robust preparations they will be.
你在说什么“强有力的准备”?
And what "robust preparations" are you talking about?
你没看到这其中的讽刺吗?-没有任何讽刺
You don't see the irony? -No irony to see.
这家酒馆只卖♥♥偷来的健力士
This tavern only sells stolen Guinness.
诚实的芬尼社成员制桶匠 从制桶场后院偷来的
Stolen from the cooperage yard by honest Fenian coopers.
你们的小偷都很诚实
Your thieves are honest.
对
Yeah.
诚实的小偷们今晚会打开大门
Honest thieves will open the gates tonight
这样我们就可以去点火了
so that we can light our fires.
你会在哪里点火?
And you'll light a fire where?
一百万个空桶 等着被填满
A million empty barrels… waiting to be filled.
所以你会火烧制桶厂?
So you'll burn the cooperage?
这只是开始而已
For starters.
你♥他♥妈♥的不会动脑子 哥哥
You don't fucking think, brother.
没有了桶
What'll they put the beer in
他们要把啤酒放到哪里去?
without the barrels?
如果你烧了他们的酒桶
If you burn their barrels,
他们会有借口 把你抓走
they will have their excuse to take you,
他们会把你吊起来
and they will string you up.
都柏林一半的人都会拖拽着你的腿
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表