剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
因为是前一晚
You see, it was the night before.
我非常害怕
Mm, I was very frightened.
对,可是...
Yes, but...
到头来
in the end,
你根本用不着害怕
there was... there was no need for you to be frightened.
确实有理由
There was,
你懂吗?
you know.
确实有令人害怕的理由
There was cause to be frightened,
因为 隔天...
because the next day...
过程并非弹指即逝
It was not...
我孤单无助
It was very lonely.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我感到孤立无援
I felt very alone.
我应该要陪你去的
I should have come with you.
他们不会允许你留下
They wouldn't have allowed you to stay.
只是个小手术
It was just a little surgery.
在场的只有医生
Just the doctor
和我
and I.
和短暂停留的...
And briefly, the other--
奥莉维亚 那可是全医疗街最优秀的医生
Olivia, it was the best doctor on Harley Street.
我想也是
Oh, I imagine he is.
也许当你孤单无助时 想要的人并不是我
Maybe when you were lonely, it wasn't me that you wanted.
我今天想早点睡 是吗?
I think I'll go to bed early tonight. -Yeah?
你心里期待的那个人 询问今晚是否能见你一面
The man you probably wanted asked if he could see you tonight.
我这个人唯独对自己不仁慈 所以我说可以
Because I'm kind to everyone but myself, I said yes.
他人在书房♥,假装准备传♥单♥
He's in the library, pretending to prepare leaflets.
没关系,我知道
It's okay. I know.
你用不着因为我爱你就勉强自己爱我
You don't have to love me because I love you.
爱?
Love?
既悲哀又古怪,不是吗?
So sad and odd, isn't it?
你去书房♥假装准备传♥单♥
You go to the library, pretend to prepare leaflets,
我会回卧房♥假装睡觉
and I will go to bed and pretend to sleep.
去吧
Go.
但记住 是我的妻子
But remember, you are my wife.
他说你询问是否能见我?
He said you asked if you could see me?
我想看看你是否安好
I wanted to see if you're all right.
我不好
I'm not.
我一直很担心
I've been concerned.
我发觉只要没有你在身边 我就感到孤独无依
I've discovered I'm completely alone when I'm not with you.
没有你在,我只是在逢场作戏
Everything is just an act on a stage when I'm not with you.
他们夺走了我们的孩子
So they took our baby.
不,别提那两个字
No, not that word.
伦敦总是灯火通明,实在太累人了
London was always lit up. It was exhausting.
你可能需要睡一觉
Well, you probably need to sleep.
我无法入睡
I won't sleep
除非有你搂着我
unless your arms are around me.
我知道自己今晚必定会从恶梦中惊醒
When I wake tonight in a nightmare, which I know I will,
我需要你在身边
I will need you close to me.
我丈夫说 他不反对我们上♥床♥做♥爱♥
My husband said he does not object if we go to bed and have sex.
但他会反对我们上♥床♥却没做♥爱♥
But he does object if we go to bed and do not have sex,
因为那代表我们之间已经有感情了
because that means a relationship has begun.
你去睡吧
You sleep.
我会守护你
I will watch over you.
我好怕自己爱上你了
I'm very afraid that I am in love with you.
不用怕
Do not be afraid.
我也爱上你了
I am in love with you too.
饶恕我们的罪
...forgive us our trespasses,
就像我们饶恕了得罪我们的人
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不叫我们陷入试探
Lead us not into temptation,
救我们脱离那恶者
but deliver us from evil.
阿们
Amen.
♪ FÁS 培训班里的男孩们 领救济的男孩们 ♪
♪ All the boys on the FÁS course All the boys on the dole ♪
当我吹响哨音
So I blow my whistle,
欢乐就此展开
and the merriment begins.
欢乐?
Merriment?
对,六人身穿绿色 六人身穿橘色
Yeah! Six men dressed in green, six men dressed in orange.
拜伦,你的重点是什么?
Byron, where is this going?
并且头戴黑色帽子,代表着...
They have hats that are black, the color of...
健力士
Guinness.
是波特啤酒
Porter.
然后那群人跟着你吗?
And they follow you, do they?
对,走遍一间间酒馆 并且一路拉人加入
Yeah, from tavern to tavern, picking up men along the way.
这还是保守党的竞选活动吧?
And this is still the Conservative Party campaign, correct?
你还是要我助你当选,对吧?
You still want me to get you elected, correct?
你肯定会当选,亚瑟
Which he will, Arthur.
要你做的其他调查呢?
And what of your... other research?
我已经问过一些都柏林的旧识
So I made inquiries with former associates in Dublin.
都是我父亲的老朋友
They're old friends of me father.
我付钱给特定人士 要求他们在会议举♥行♥时
I've paid particular men to be in particular places
出现在特定场合,然后呢
when meetings are held. Now...
显然这次大家都是一问三不知
Obviously, this time no one knows anything.
只要一提「考克伦」
You say the name Cochrane,
他们就像 加尔都西会修士般噤若寒蝉
and they fall silent like Carthusian monks.
不过 我能从他们的表情看出一二
But I know the looks on their faces.
虽然不知道对方何时何地会行刺 但我们已经在处理了
No idea when or where an attempt will be made, but we're taking care of it.
即便如此,我依然不怕
Even so, I'm still not afraid.
要是真有子弹飞来
If the bullet flies,
我也没白活这一场
what a life I leave behind.
哥,别说这种话
Brother, don't speak like that.
我有所顿悟
I've realized something.
我很勇敢
I'm brave.
我竟然如此勇敢
I'm brave.
谁能料到? 我能
Who would have guessed? -Me.
我一点也不意外
I would've guessed.
莱佛迪会找到考克伦
Rafferty will find Cochrane.
让我们拭目以待
Let's see.
竞选造势活动,8月4日中午
于亚瑟健力士爵士宅邸
考克伦在哪?
Where's Cochrane?
去
死
吧
波特说你有事要谈
Potter said you had business.
我有要事相谈
Important business.
我想让父亲见证,因为他会衷心赞同
I want my father to witness because he will heartily approve.
赞同什么?
Of what?
我们有协议在先 而你破坏了协议的条件
We made a deal, and you have broken the conditions of that deal.
我们拟订婚姻契约时
When we drew up our marriage contract,
你要求保有跟任何人一夜风流的权利
you demanded the right to fuck and forget whomsoever you wanted.
我风流快活后却藕断丝连 是这件事吗?
And I fucked but neglected to forget. Is that it?
是的
Yes.
你可以做♥爱♥
You could make love...
但不许恋爱
but not love.
所以契约作废了吗?要找律师吗?
And so is the contract nullified? Will lawyers be informed?
这就要看你了
That is up to you.
你可以
You can,
如果你想...
if you wish...
跟他远走高飞
leave with him.
你可以走,不过呢 你们两人只能步行
You can leave, but you and he would be on foot
因为不会有马车
because there would be no carriage.
不用说,他会失业
He would be unemployed, of course
你会回到我们
and you would be returned to the financial condition
签下契约前的经济状况
you were in before we signed our contract.
你的新欢则是在国内无处谋生
Your new man would be unemployable across the whole country.
而你
The reason
换了新身分的理由
for your new situation
全城上下都将人尽皆知
would be known throughout the whole city.
我蒙受耻辱
My dishonor.
你颜面尽失
Your shame.
再加上,我最资深的员工
Add to all this the fact that my most senior employee is,
因为感情用事而一蹶不振
as a consequence of his feelings,
已无法为我所用
rather debilitated and unfit for my purposes.
尽管这次是你违约在先
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表