剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
of your wife or mistress's passion all fucking night long,
完全无需停船入港
without recourse to call into harbor,
甚至不需要停下来小便
even for a piss.
要是各位喝下那瓶酒
If the consequence of that bottle you're drinking
因此怀上了孩子,而且是个男孩
is the conception of a child and that child is a boy,
我希望各位把他取名为拜伦
I'd like you to name him Byron.
跟我同名 -拜伦 你♥他♥妈♥快点
After me. -Byron, will you fucking come on?
拜伦海吉斯
Byron Hedges,
一次一个爱尔兰人,最终征服美国
conquering the United States of America, one Irishman at a time.
拜伦,在兄弟会的阶级里
Byron, in the hierarchy of the Brotherhood,
我不过是政策负责人
I am merely head of policy.
你即将要见到的那个人
Now, the man that you're about to meet,
他负责杀人以及处理尸体
he's the head of killing people and disposing of bodies.
所以你最好给我安分点
So you be on your best behavior
否则你下一口喝的就是哈德逊河水
or your next drink will be a mouthful of the Hudson River.
听到了吗?
You hear me?
好的
Okay.
我来介绍
Introductions.
我只说英语
Now, I'm only speaking English
因为我们有些美国朋友不会说母语
because some of our American friends do not have the mother tongue.
但我们骨子里是纯正的爱尔兰人
But our hearts are pure Irish.
艾蒙达德
Eamon Dodd
他曾是一名上尉 服役于第69芬尼亚步兵团
was a captain in the Fighting 69th Fenian regiment
在内战期间隶属于蓝衣联邦军
of the bluecoat Union Army during the Civil War.
他因英勇作战而获颁勋章
He won medals for gallantry.
我知道自己是谁
I know who I am.
他是哪一位?
Who's this?
这位是拜伦海吉斯
This is Byron Hedges.
各位先生,我能问个问题吗?
And, gentlemen, can I ask you a question?
如果你们真是骄傲的爱尔兰人 为何不喝健力士?
If you are indeed proud Irishmen... why are you not drinking Guinness?
他妈的说什么?
What'd he fucking say?
我的问题并非无关紧要
Now, my question's not an irrelevant one.
拜伦,我们这次会议的重点是政♥治♥
Byron, our agenda for this meeting is a political one.
我的重点也同样是政♥治♥
And my agenda is also political.
我偏好跟正经人打交道
I prefer serious people.
这样说吧 听我的会赢,不听我的会输
Well... hear me and win, ignore me and lose.
他父亲被英国人吊死,听他说吧
His father was hanged by the British. Hear him out.
都柏林有个家族富可敌国
There is a family in Dublin who are, um... very, very, very wealthy.
那些啤酒瓶上印着他们的名字
Their name is on those bottles of beer there.
而我接获的任务是针对过去、现在及未来的某些冲突
And I've been given the task of representing their gentle sympathies
代表他们表达温婉的慰问之意
with regards to certain conflicts past, present, and future.
有人能帮这家伙翻译一下吗?
Anyone translate for this guy?
用简单的美语来说...
In plain American...
我知道你们有计划
I know you have plans.
庞大的计划
Extensive plans.
炸♥弹♥、枪枝 甚至是大胆的入侵加拿大计划
Bombs, guns,even an audacious plan to invade Canada.
我知道这些都要花钱
And I know they will cost money.
要花很多钱
Lots of money.
所以
So,
我向各位提出一个财务提案
I have a financial proposition to put before you,
希望各位能考虑
which I would like you to consider.
我有可靠消息指出
I have it on good authority that,
只要我们愿意分给爱尔兰共和兄弟会
were we able to give the Irish Republican Brotherhood
区区一成半...
bare 15%...
妈的!
Fuck!
...在美国大城市售出的 每一瓶健力士啤酒的利润
...on every bottle of Guinness sold in these fine American cities,
那么这黑东西的销量 必如河流般滔滔不绝
rivers of the black stuff will positively flow.
不!
No!
我知道我们说好只谈交情
I know we agreed to just offer friendship,
但花点小钱更能打通关
but a little money helps to grease the wheels.
以您的聪明才智
Being a man of fine intelligence,
肯定能把它伪装成另一笔慈善捐款
you will be able to disguise it off as another charitable donation.
您忠诚的仆人与战友
Your devoted servant and brother in arms,
拜伦海吉斯
Byron Hedges.
晚安,健力士先生
Good evening, Mr. Guinness.
我想你是来此庆祝 成功把法官耍得团团转吧
I take it you are here to celebrate making a monkey of the magistrate.
开门
Open the gate.
我要去天使酒吧
I'm going to The Angel.
天使酒吧
To The Angel. Hm.
天使们所在之处
Where the angels are.
身着那丝绸长袍...
In their silk robes...
抱歉,健力士先生 天使酒吧打烊了
I'm sorry, Mr. Guinness. The Angel is closed.
什么意思?我明明还有听到音乐
What do you mean? I can hear the music.
我的意思是,不对你开放
Closed to you is what I mean.
好了,别废话了
Okay, just stop talking.
拿钥匙、解开锁链、开门
Find the key, open the chain, unlock the gate,
然后滚回你♥他♥妈♥的火炉边去
and go back to your fucking place by the fire.
恐怕您不被允许再进去了
I'm afraid you're no longer allowed.
我他妈怎样?
I'm fucking what?!
我相信这是为您好
I believe it's for your own good.
邦尼,把这破门打开
Open the fucking gate, Bonnie.
我得听我老板的
I have to obey my boss.
你老板莱佛迪也得听他老板的 他老板就是我弟
Your boss, Rafferty, who obeys his boss, my brother.
他也听从神的旨意 我们都该如此
Who obeys the Lord, as we all must.
立刻打开这扇破门!
Unlock this fucking gate!
晚安,健力士先生
Good night, Mr. Guinness.
我可是亚瑟健力士爵士!
I am Sir Arthur Guinness,
这是我的城市!
and this is my fucking city!
把这该死的门打开!
Open this fucking gate!
你给我回来!
Get back here!
你没资格,爱德华 你没资格这么做!
You have no right, Edward. You have no fucking right!
爱德华!
Edward!
爱德华,你在吗?
Edward, are you there?
你这假正经的王八蛋!
You prim and proper fucker!
我要求召开董事会!
I want to propose a board meeting!
亚瑟爵士
Sir Arthur.
我应该还有资格进去我的啤酒厂吧!
I assume I'm still allowed into my own fucking brewery!
我来为您开门,先生
I'll get the gate for you, sir.
如果你有兴趣的话
Well, if you're interested,
制桶厂的鹅卵石地上 很快会上演一场赤手空拳的拳赛
there'll soon be some bare-knuckle boxing on the cobbles of the cooperage.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
爱德华?我他妈有权搞砸一切!
Edward? It's my right to fuck up!
我是长子!
I'm the eldest!
爱德华,你♥他♥妈♥的以为...
Edward, who the fuck do you...
我即使被关在果壳之中
I could be bounded in a nutshell
仍自以为是无限宇宙之王
and still count myself the king of infinite space,
只要我没有那些噩梦,父亲
were it not that I have these bad fucking dreams, Father.
弟弟!现在是要 完全把我蒙在鼓里吗?
Brother... doesn't tell me anything anymore!
妈的!
Fuck!
哇哦
Whoa!
我们到了,先生
There you are, sir.
爱伦?
Ellen!
爱伦!
Ellen!
我有事要问你
I need to ask you something.
嘘
Shh!
进来,快点
Get in, quick!
你这样大吼大叫 都不考虑他妈的邻居吗?
You don't think about fucking neighbors, shouting up at me like that?
我不习惯担心邻居,但我正在学习
I'm not accustomed to worrying about neighbors, but I am being educated.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你哥失去了众议院的席位 我根本没同意 你们对我已经没用了
I've no more use for you or your brother now that he's no seat in the Commons.
我倒是有事需要你帮忙
Well, I have use for you.
虽然我们之前的关系纯粹是利益交换
And I was hoping that,even though our previous relations were purely practical,
我希望,我们之间仍存在着些许感情
that there was some measure of feeling between us.
你想要我帮什么忙?
So what is it that you want?
我在纽约有个伙伴,他曾和...
I have an associate in New York who has had dealings with...
嘘
Shh!
我不能带男人进来 女房♥东就住在那一间
I'm not allowed men. The landlady's room is right there.
他曾和某人打过交道
...who has had dealings with someone
是芬尼亚兄弟会的某个指挥官
who is some sort of commander in the Fenian Brotherhood.
我需要更加了解他
I need to know more about him.
我伙伴见到的人叫艾...
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表