剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
我派人轮班守在你住处外
I have men take shifts outside your lodging
保护你不受伤害
to keep you safe from harm.
你做了什么?
You have what?
我的手下回报,有个男人在那里过夜
And my men reported that a man stayed the night.
你没有权利这样做
You have no fucking right.
而且还是个很特别的男人
And a very particular man it was.
我在自己家里的作为
What I choose to do in the comfort of my home
与你无关
is none of your fucking business.
此事与爱尔兰有关
It is Ireland's business.
我们的所作所为攸关整个国家
What we do is the business of our nation.
我来是要告诉你,我会设法让你获释
I came here to tell you I will try to get you freed.
再陪你那男人一晚应该就搞定了
Another night with your man should do the job, yeah?
手拿开!
Hands away!
你的确是毫无廉耻之心
You obviously have no decency,
但难道连理智也没了吗?
but have you no sense?
有钱人在穷♥人♥房♥间里过夜
Rich people in the bedrooms of the poor,
天一亮就偷偷溜走
sneaking home at dawn,
只留下空酒瓶和孩子
leaving behind empty bottles and babies.
他是个好人
He is a kind man.
干
Fuck.
干!
Fuck!
对,我们确实干过了 但不只如此...
Yes, a "fuck" is what it was. But more than that...
你不但安抚反抗分子 还和他们上了床
Now you not only appease the rebels, you sleep with them.
拜托!这种为肉体欲望而投降的行为
Please! This sort of selfish surrender of the flesh to temptation,
是我的领域、职责 是我在事业里扮演的角色
that's my territory, my job, my role in the business.
这不会影响酿酒厂的实际运作
It will not affect the material conduct of the brewery.
才过两天,她就送信到我们家门口 把你当传声筒
Two days, and she's sending messages to our door, using you as her turnkey.
你还提供了什么服务来换这一炮?
What other services did you offer in return?
服务?她不是妓♥女♥,亚瑟
Services? She's not a whore, Arthur.
她不像... 不像谁?
Not like-- -Not like who?
你说啊 -我不是...
Say it. -I didn't mean--
你派一个几乎不认识的人去纽约
You send a clerk you hardly know to New York
代表我们与恶魔做交易,爱德华
who does deals with the devil on our behalf, Edward!
然后你的上♥床♥对象...
Then you jump into bed with someone--
那只是因为我们当下两情相悦
Simply because that is what we both wanted in that moment!
天啊
Oh my God.
我们的确是亲兄弟
We are brothers after all.
我一直以为自己是不完美的初版
I was beginning to think I was the imperfect first attempt,
而你是完善后的版本
and you were the brother perfected.
我们聊天、喝酒、笑闹
We talked, and we drank, and... and laughed.
我只是...
I just...
总之,鸟儿开始啼叫 而我只希望牠们能再睡一会
And anyway, the birds started singing, and I wanted them to go back to sleep.
爱德华,在那片黑夜之中
Oh, Edward, out there in the darkness,
在那华丽大厅之外 确实有人彻夜欢笑
beyond the baronial halls, there is laughter all night long.
而那些鸟总是太早开口唱歌♥
And those birds always sing too soon.
我想你该娶雅德蕾德了
I think it's time for you to marry Adelaide.
她会让这一切停下来
She'll put a stop to all this.
但我得说一句
Although I must say...
看见你爱错人
...to see you love inappropriately,
就像开窗后迎来的新鲜空气
it's like opening a window for fresh air.
那不是爱
It is not love.
不是 但也确实极为不当
No, but it is wildly inappropriate.
巴特说,我们得让纽约代理人
Butt said that we need to make our agent in New York
也成为这次交易的一部分吧?
part of the wider deal, correct?
为了和芬尼亚人建立联♥系♥
In order to make connections with the Fenians,
我们现在或许不需要 莱佛迪先生的服务了
we may not now need the services of Mr. Rafferty.
没错,因为你已经跟敌人睡了
Yes, because you've already slept with the enemy.
她不是敌人,她信任我
Not the enemy. She trusts me.
我也信任她
I trust her. -Hm.
她能帮我们搭起桥梁
She can help us bridge the gap.
他无法自拔地爱上了
Deeper and deeper he falls in love
她那双翠绿的爱尔兰眼眸 和她温柔翠绿的爱尔兰心
with the green of her Irish eyes and her sweet green Irish heart.
走开啦,你太夸张了! -「爱德华,你会娶我吗?」
Get off! You're ludicrous! -Edward! Would ya marry me!
雅德蕾德女士正在等您,先生
Lady Adelaide is waiting for you, sir.
他无法自拔地爱上了...
♪ Deeper and deeper He falls in love ♪
我本来以为会见到爱德华
I was expecting Edward.
是啊,我弟正忙着收拾自己的烂摊子
Yeah, my brother is busy clearing up a mess of his own making.
所以今天只能由我出面
So I'm afraid you've got me instead.
不好意思
Sorry.
你不需要道歉
No apology necessary.
你们两位都有权签署这份同意书
Either of you has the authority to sign off on the consent--
我决定要更积极参与生意
I've decided to take more of an active role in the business.
看来我那位一向完美的弟弟
It seems that my once-perfect brother
现在需要我帮忙 处理他的不完美之处了
now actually needs my help managing his imperfections.
而且我们的事业也不再只是酿啤酒
And it also seems that our business is no longer just brewing beer.
还得安置那些喝酒的人
It's housing the people that drink it.
听你的语气是不赞同吗?天啊,当然没有
Is that disapproval in your voice? -Oh God, no. No, no.
要是反对 我早就把文件撕掉丢进火里烧了
If I disapprove of something, I tear it up, throw it in the fire.
你应该听说过我的名声
You must have heard of my reputation by now.
我听过不少关于你 和你弟的传闻
I've heard many things about you... and your brother.
那你应该知道
Then you'll know...
我弟想娶你为妻
...that my brother wants to marry you.
左边那份文件 是关于拆除现有贫民窟的费用
The papers on the left are concerning the cost of demolition of existing slums.
右边是新住屋的建造资料
The papers on the right are regarding the construction of new homes.
我认为你若嫁给他 那是会一段佳话
I think if you and he were to marry... it'd be a splendid thing.
天作之合
A match made in heaven.
我该在哪签字?
Where do I sign?
你不看帐目吗?
You're not even going to look at the accounts?
我不会为上帝的旨意标价
I put no price on God's work.
拜托
And please.
若之后还需要我们签字
As you call upon us for further signatures,
请记得,我弟眼中只有你一人
just know that in all the world, my brother has eyes for you,
非你莫属
and for you alone.
想像一下,你能做多少善事
I mean, just... imagine all the good you could do
只需要说一句「我愿意」
just by saying, "I do."
天啊,吓死我
Jesus, fuck!
干得好,谢默斯 -老板好 我是班,老板
Good job, Seamus. -Sir. It's Ben, sir.
干得好,班
Good job, Ben.
早 -老板早
Morning. -Morning, sir.
做得很好 -谢谢老板
Excellent work. -Thank you, sir.
日安,先生
Good day, sir.
健力士先生
Mr. Guinness.
派翠克?
Patrick?
派翠克
Patrick.
最近如何?
How goes it?
比起夜班,白天的工作比较适合我
Ah, working days suits me better than nights.
工作方面呢?
And the work?
糖化区忙翻天了,根本没停过
Day flies on the mash. Sure, it never stops.
我想谢谢你给我升迁的机会
I wanted to thank you for the promotion.
不用...
No. No, no, no, no.
只是小事而已
It's the least I could do.
我现在晚上都有空了
My nights are free now.
那很好
Good.
很好
Good.
你知道吗?
Do you know,
其实能接受这件事的人 比你想像中来得多
more people are fine with it than you think.
能接受什么事?
Fine with what?
你看吧?
See?
世界还没毁灭
World hasn't ended.
酿酒桶没有破 黑啤酒也没流进利菲河
Brewery didn't burst its barrels. Black beer didn't flow into the Liffey.
你用不着跳进我的世界
You don't have to jump all the way down into my world.
你可以把我拉进你的世界
You could pull me up into your own.
你可以带我去跳舞
You could take me dancing.
别哭了
There, there.
你成功让我们的支出得到批准
You got our expenditure approved.
对方毫不犹豫就签了 帐目是亚瑟签的
Without a blink of an eye, and it was Arthur who signed the accounts.
他说决定要更积极参与生意
He said he has decided to get more involved in the business.
求主保佑我们
Oh, God spare us.
他说爱德华在收拾自己的烂摊子
He said Edward was clearing up a mess of his own making.
我不过离开几天 这艘船就开始摇晃了
I'm gone a few days, and the boat begins to rock.
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表