剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
我不想嫁给一个酿酒商
Mm... -I don't want to be married to a brewer.
我想嫁的是政♥府♥部长
I want to be married to a government minister.
拥有爵士头衔之人
Mm. -A knighthood.
亚瑟健力士勋爵
Lord Arthur Guinness.
只有爱才会让人栽跟头,随便找个人跟他们上♥床♥
Only love will get you caught. Find someone, fuck them...
然后叫辆车,平安回家
...hail a cab, and come safely home.
我说真的 我无法承受 再次成为另一场丑闻的主角了
Just so you know, I can't bear to be the face of another scandal.
都柏林人都恨我 -亚瑟
Dubliners hate me. -Arthur...
我们身为夫妻,这些事情要一起决定
As husband and wife, we decide these things together.
在一起决定的过程中
And together...
我们很快会明白,我永远是对的
we will soon realize that I'm always right.
呃
Ahem.
抱歉打扰了,先生、夫人
Begging your pardon, sir, madam.
莱佛迪先生来了
Mr. Rafferty is here.
我不知道是哪一位请他过来,不过...是我
I'm not sure at whose request, but... -Mine.
我有事要请他办
I have a job for him.
这是科学
It is science
是科学让我发现了真理
that has helped me to discover the truth.
我已经计算出来...
And I have calculated...
我已经计算出来
I have calculated
我们正处于创世的第六个非安息日
that we are now living in the sixth unsabbatic day of creation.
自从亚当被夏娃背叛 已经过了六千年
That it is 6,000 years since Adam was betrayed by Eve.
所以照此推算
And therefore by this calculation,
在科学上可以证明...
it is scientifically proven...
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry,
我是来听你忏悔的
I've come to hear your confession.
所以照此推算
And therefore by this calculation,
科学上可以证明世界末日
it is scientifically proven that the end of the world
很快就会到来
is coming to pass very, very soon.
你竟敢在神圣布道中插嘴 而且是在这神圣的...
How dare you interrupt a sacred sermon inside the house of God--
我得到亚瑟健力士爵士的许可 他允许我做自己
I have permission from Sir Arthur Guinness to be myself.
展现出我的真性情
To be absolutely myself,
不用在乎你们的亲属关系
regardless of your kinship.
即便在此地 我也做得出亵渎神圣之事
I'm capable of sacrilege by deed even here.
你若挑起我无法控制的怒火
And it would be deeply unholy of you
那才是极其不圣洁之行为
to provoke me into a passion that I cannot control.
你这是在替你主子威胁我性命
You are threatening my life on behalf of your master.
我主子
My master,
就是曾被你比作利菲鳗鱼的那位
who you once compared to a Liffey eel.
一条你声称
An eel who you said
已经牢牢掐住鳃的鳗鱼
you had by the gills.
如今反倒是你被那条鳗鱼掐住了喉咙 亨利格拉坦
Now it is the eel that has you by the gills, Henry Grattan.
没错,我主子是在威胁你性命
And, yes, my master is threatening your life.
我本以为儿子们会比父亲柔弱
At first, I thought the sons would be softer than their father.
结果并非如此
But they are not.
他们有蒸汽船、铁路
With their steamships, and their locomotives,
还有全球扩张计划 谁都无法阻止他们
and their global plans,they will not be stopped.
因此他们要你消失
Which is why they need you gone
到一个远离都柏林的地方
to a place away from Dublin.
这笔钱足够让你和家人搬去伦敦
Enough to get you and your family to London.
我才不受那种人威胁
I will not be bullied
一个被自家工头戴绿帽
by an unrighteous mandrake Mary Ann
不仁不义又不男不女的窝囊废
cuckolded by his own foreman.
那就把支票撕了吧
Well then, tear up the check.
我向上帝誓,在这上帝之家
And I swear to God, here in his own house...
在这个主日
this Sunday,
当你的会众来到这座教堂时
when your congregation comes to this church,
他们会听到令人震惊的消息
they will hear the grave news
他们的圣先知被人发现陈尸在岩岸上
that their holy prophet was found washed up on the rocks
就在普贝格灯塔脚下
at the foot of the Poolbeg Lighthouse
喉中满是蠕动的七鳃鳗
with lampreys writhing in his throat
还有水蛭吸吮着其双眼
and leeches sucking on his eyes.
♪ 我们离天堂很远 也离地狱很远 ♪
♪ We are far away from heaven And we are far away from hell ♪
♪ 活在无尽迷雾里 等待一声号♥叫 ♪
♪ Living in the endless mist And waiting for a yell ♪
健力士信托住♥宅♥
建设中
♪ 梦越来越大 可渴望也同样巨大…… ♪
♪ The dreams are getting bigger But the thirst is big enough... ♪
先生,这条路封闭了 他们正在拆除老旧公♥寓♥
Sir, the road is closed. They are taking down the old tenements
准备盖新的健力士住♥宅♥区
to make way for the new Guinness housing estate.
我才不怕一点进步带来的变化
I'm not afraid of a bit of progress.
♪ 只是善良永不会取胜 ♪
♪ But good will never win ♪
1869年4月
健力士信托住♥宅♥
第一♥期♥工程启动
亲爱的拜伦 此信是要与你分享 来自都柏林的好消息
Dear Byron, I am writing to share glad tidings from Dublin.
想让你知道,从纽约源源而来的利润
You should know that the profits that are flowing from New York
正被用来成就上帝的旨意
are being used to serve God's purpose.
你与芬尼亚人达成的秘密协议
The secret deal which you struck with our Fenian friends
手段虽不光彩,却能达成善果
is therefore a disreputable means to a virtuous end.
健力士信托住♥宅♥
都柏林凯文街
在这项工作中我得到了健力士信托女士们的支持
In this work, I am supported by the women of the Guinness Trust,
她们对这份志业的奉献 总令我惊叹不已
who never cease to surprise me with their devotion to the cause.
此外,我也正不遗余力 与芬尼亚人建立沟通桥梁
I am also working tirelessly to build bridges with the Fenians.
我得说,他们的代表相当通情达理
And I must say, I am finding their representatives reasonable
甚至和蔼可亲
and indeed agreeable.
此番政♥治♥结合 正促成许多美妙的结果
This political intercourse is resulting in many happy outcomes.
这些事情都是为了我哥而做
I am doing this on behalf of my brother,
我们正在说服他参选国会议员
who is being persuaded to stand for Parliament,
这也是我写信给你的原因
which is why I am writing to you.
鉴于你在 向美国人♥民♥销♥售♥啤酒方面如此成功
Since you have been so successful in selling our beer to the people of America,
或许你也同样能成功
perhaps you can be just as successful
向都柏林居民推销我哥
selling my brother to the people of Dublin.
待你回来之际 你会见到部分市容有了大幅改变
By the time you return, you'll see parts of the city much changed.
说不定也会发现我有所改变
You may also come home to find me changed.
♪ 圣人与罪人 呵 ♪
♪ Saints and sinners, oh ♪
爱德华
Edward.
♪ 常常是失败者 从未当过赢家 ♪
♪ Often losers, never winners ♪
一 年 后
健力士信托
所有新建的信托住♥宅♥都能听见
All of the new trust homes are within the sound
圣派翠克大教堂的钟声
of St. Patrick's Cathedral's bells.
亲眼见证 亲身体验 欢喜赞叹
Look, feel, and rejoice.
每户都有干净的自来水 还有冲水马桶
Clean water in every home, and a water closet,
和干式厕所 单身汉的住所也不例外
an ash closet in every home too, even for the bachelors.
所以你跟爱德华一起工作到夜晚 有一年了
So you and Edward have been working together into the night for a year
用掉的蜡烛多到离谱
and using an absurd amount of candles.
我知道,因为我有看信托帐目
And I know because I see the trust accounts.
在闪烁的烛光下
And in the flickering candlelight,
因为行善而充满激♥情♥的氛围里
with all that passion in the air of doing good works,
有一种你真正在改变世界的感觉
a feeling that you are actually making a difference in the world,
在那种情境下,直至今日
and in that moment, as of yet,
你们竟然连一个吻都没有?
there has not been one single kiss?
我带你看看卧房♥,每间都有壁炉
Let me show you the bedrooms. Each have their own fireplace.
连一个吻都没有吗?小雅
Not one kiss, Dodo?
就一个 -哈利路亚,赞美主
One. -Hallelujah, praise the Lord.
不过,我们之间没有亲吻是有原因的
Well, there is a reason for the absence of kisses.
爱德华有别的女人,是不是?
Edward has another woman, yes. Is that it?
他是我弟弟 就算他不说出来我也知道
He is my brother. He doesn't have to actually tell me things with words.
确实有那么一个女人
There is a woman.
奇怪的是,我觉得他真心爱她
And oddly, I think he loves her.
天啊 他真说出爱这个字了吗?
Oh dear. Did he actually use that word?
我跟你一样 我不需要他把话说出口
Like you, I don't need him to say things out loud.
你怎么知道那个女人的事?
How do you know about her?
因为是爱德华亲口告诉我
Because Edward told me himself.
因为他不知道该拿这段禁忌之恋如何是好
And because he's unsure of what he should do with this forbidden love.
这固然浪漫得无可救药 可他毕竟已不是孩子了
This is all terribly romantic, but he is not a child anymore.
至少你们已经有过一个吻了
And there has been at least one kiss.
三天前的事
Three days ago,
在新公♥寓♥的钥匙终于制♥作♥完成的时候
when the keys to the new apartments were finally cut.
那就还有希望
Then there is hope.
「希望」是什么意思?
What do you mean, "hope"?
我才不要什么希望
I... I... I don't want bloody hope.
好像女人单身就是没有希望
As if a woman alone is hopeless.
不对,这全是胡说八道 今天可是值得庆祝的日子
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表