剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表
What happened to a few words?
如今却可以坦然地说 这世上
...can now say that there is nowhere on earth
我最想待的地方就是这个房♥间
that I would rather be than in this room,
待在这个大家庭 作为家族企业的一分子
with this family, as a part of this company.
所以...
So...
我们心里都清楚 在这房♥间里...
...let us just know that in this room...
只有我们
just us,
或许...
perhaps...
我们已让父亲感到骄傲了
we've made our father proud.
♪ 或许会感觉很糟 ♪
♪ It may feel bad ♪
♪ 我想被堵着嘴去说话 不管是瓶子还是袋子 ♪
♪ I wanna talk with a gag If it's a bottle or bag ♪
♪ 我想和 SAG 一起发难 我需要它带来的朋友 ♪
♪ I wanna strike with the SAG I need the friends from it ♪
♪ 我想来一记盲打 我想留下那道印记 ♪
♪ I wanna shot in the dark I wanna make the mark ♪
♪ 我想活出那道轨迹 我说到此为止 ♪
♪ I wanna live the arc I call the ends on it ♪
♪ 我想直面真♥相♥ 不经镜头过滤 ♪
♪ I wanna take the truth Without a lens on it ♪
♪ 我那上帝赐予的疯狂 就系于此 ♪
♪ My God-given insanity It depends on it ♪
♪ 我感觉如何?如何? ♪
♪ How I feel? How I feel? ♪
♪ 我感觉如何?我想一头栽倒 ♪
♪ How I feel? I wanna keel ♪
♪ 栽得比翻覆的“挑战者”还要狠 ♪
♪ Over harder than A turned up challenger ♪
♪ 我想把你的全部魅力都装进罐子 ♪
♪ I wanna keep All your charm in a canister ♪
♪ 你是否也能像塞林格那样启人心智? ♪
♪ Do you inspire Like the same did Salinger? ♪
♪ 我在中国生♥肖♥里属猪 ♪
♪ I'm the pig on the Chinese calendar ♪
好!
Yes!
来吧
Come on!
大家好! -他来了!
Ahoy! -Here he is!
保持队型,兄弟们,保持队型
Keep it tight, boys. Keep it tight.
你真是个耻辱!
You're a disgrace!
太棒了
Beautiful! Beautiful!
你好
Hello, you...
啵 啵
Mwah. Mwah.
你真迷人,美极了
You look ravishing. Gorgeous.
美极了!
Gorgeous!
愿上帝保佑你!
And God bless you!
我们相信你,亚瑟爵士!
I believe in you, Sir Arthur! -Yes, yes.
好的 -全力支持你!
With you all the way, Mr. Guinness!
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
那边,那个男孩 那里
That boy, there
吉尼斯 你看起来真威风
You look grand, Guinness.
很好
Yes.
很好
Yes.
为了都柏林!
For Dublin!
进展挺顺利的 -目前为止是如此
This is going rather well. -So far so good.
现在
Now,
我要你进去里面
I would like you to go inside,
跟人们站在一起,别再多想
stand with the crowd, think no more about it.
我可是班特里湾的奥莉维亚女爵
I'm Lady Olivia of Bantry Bay.
我才不跟平民站一起
I do not stand with the fucking crowd.
喂,留意点!
Hey, wake up!
盯紧两侧阳台
Eyes peeled on both balconies.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
先生
Sir...
您很安全
you're safe.
莱佛迪的手下守在每一道门口
Rafferty's men are on every door.
您的大衣,先生
Your coat, sir.
各位女士先生
Ladies and gentlemen...
该大显身手了
Time to shine.
容我向各位介绍
...may I present to you...
保守党
...the Conservative candidate...
都柏林市候选人
...for Dublin City,
亚瑟健力士爵士!
Sir Arthur Guinness!
让开
Move.
让开!
Move!
我叫你让开!
I said move! -Oh...
都柏林的市民们
People of Dublin...
我们今日齐聚一堂
...we stand here together...
你来做什么? 我要救我哥哥免于绞刑
What are you doing here? -I wanna save my brother from the gallows.
...在我们这座伟大城市的中心
...in the heart of our great city.
在这拥有骄傲历史的城市
A city with a proud history.
若你看见他立刻将其逮捕,别让他有机会动手
If you see him, have him arrested before he can do anything.
一座城市…
A city...
还有 枪收在口袋里就好,别拿在手上
And... keep this gun in your pocket and out of your hand.
我也在找他
I'm looking for him too.
我看见他就会吹响哨音 你和你的手下就来支援我
If I see him, I will blow my whistle, and you and your men will come to my aid.
但不能取他性命
But you will not kill.
我们的成功既来自怜悯,也来自节俭
Our success has come through compassion as well as thrift.
自从我父亲过世后
And since my father's death,
在家人的团结合作下
with my family united,
健力士酒厂 已经展开征服世界的事业!
the Guinness Brewery has begun the business of conquering the world!
喂,你欠我钱没还!
Hey! You owe me money!
现在
And now,
我和家人将力争...
I and my family will strive...
闭嘴,闭上嘴 滚出去!
Shut your mouth.I don't know ya!Get out!
...让都柏林成为
...to make this city
举世称羡的城市!
the envy of the world!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
此时此刻
As I speak,
我们这座
the future
伟大城市的未来
of our great city
正值紧要关头
hangs in the balance.
我们是要与时具进?
Do we move forward with the times?
亦或陷入如泥沼般的偏见?
Or do we sink back to the mired prejudices of the past?
当各位看着我时 看到的绝非激进分子
When you look upon me, you see no radical.
你们看到的
But what you do see
是一位思想开明
is a man whose mind is open...
并乐于接纳新作法 -快走!
...to new ways... -Move!
为全体市民增进福祉之人!
...of improving the lives of all of our citizens!
♪ 一、二、三 ♪
♪ One, two, three ♪
♪ 啤酒 啤酒 啤——哩啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 ♪
♪ Beer, beer, beer Tiddly beer, beer, beer ♪
♪ 很久很久以前 ♪
♪ A long time ago ♪
♪ 历史的最开头 ♪
♪ Way back in history ♪
♪ 当时能喝的 只有一杯杯清茶 ♪
♪ When all there was to drink Was nothin' but cups of tea ♪
故事构想:伊凡娜罗威尔
♪ 有个叫查理·莫普斯的人出现 ♪
♪ Along came a man By the name of Charlie Mops ♪
♪ 他发明了一种奇妙的饮料 用酒花酿成 ♪
♪ And he invented a wonderful drink And he made it out of hops ♪
♪ 他准是海军上将 苏丹或国王 ♪
♪ He must have been an admiral A sultan or a king ♪
♪ 我们将永远唱他的赞歌♥ ♪
♪ And to his praises We shall always sing ♪
♪ 看看他为我们做了什么 他让我们满怀喜悦 ♪
♪ Look what he has done for us He's filled us up with cheer ♪
♪ 上主保佑查理·莫普斯 这发明啤酒的人——啤酒啤酒啤酒 ♪
♪ Lord bless Charlie Mops The man who invented beer, beer, beer ♪
♪ 啤——哩啤酒 啤酒 啤酒…… ♪
♪ Tiddly beer, beer, beer... ♪
♪ 盔瑞的吧台 克兰西的酒馆 还有那堵墙洞里的店 ♪
♪ The Cury's Bar, the Clancy's Pub The Hole in the Wall as well ♪
♪ 但有一件事你可以肯定 他们都在卖♥♥查理的啤酒 ♪
♪ But one thing you can be sure of It's Charlie's beer they sell ♪
♪ 来吧 幸运的小子们 十一点钟你们停杯 ♪
♪ So come on all me lucky lads Eleven o'clock ye stop ♪
♪ 用短短五秒钟 记住查理·莫普斯 ♪
♪ For five short seconds Remember Charlie Mops ♪
♪ 一、二、三、四、五 ♪
♪ One, two, three, four, five ♪
♪ 他准是海军上将 苏丹或国王 ♪
♪ He must have been an admiral A sultan or a king ♪
♪ 我们将永远唱他的赞歌♥ ♪
♪ And to his praises We shall always sing ♪
♪ 看看他为我们做了什么 他让我们满怀喜悦 ♪
♪ Look what he has done for us He's filled us up with cheer ♪
♪ 上主保佑查理·莫普斯 发明啤酒的人 ♪
♪ Lord bless Charlie Mops The man who invented beer, beer, beer ♪
♪ 啤——哩啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 ♪
♪ Tiddly beer, beer, beer ♪
剧中场景、情节、事件与角色
♪ 啤——哩啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 ♪
♪ Tiddly beer, beer, beer ♪
皆为戏剧效果所虚构
♪ 啤——哩啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 ♪
♪ Tiddly beer, beer, beer ♪
♪ 啤——哩啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 ♪
♪ Tiddly beer, beer, beer ♪
♪ 啤——哩啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 ♪
♪ Tiddly beer, beer, beer ♪
♪ 啤——哩啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 ♪
♪ Tiddly beer, beer, beer ♪
♪ 可爱的查理·莫普斯 ♪
♪ The lovely Charlie Mops ♪
剧集 | 健力士王朝(2025) | 导航列表